Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

"Awe, gimme a good reason to not want t'hang out with someone bewitchingly charming as you, lady?" Burt winked at his play of words, surely he was bound to make a clever impression on Odette! "I don't know much 'bout all that fancy spells 'n potions jazz, myself - but I know for certain it'd be magic to hang out together. Maybe even date? Yer free, aye?" Please be single, please be single, please be single...
Mallory (played by Marin)

fFshXlx.png
"Sometimes flirting with a friend can be a mood booster~ Plus I can probably have a little fun getting to understand a non-human perspective on certain things. I always like to reflect on my thoughts and feelings, but sometimes I need a little outside feedback!"
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

"Hmm, you look.. nice enough. You could be one of my blood dolls, not with that outfit though. I have refined tastes when it comes to my meals and your blood's quality is not good enough - yet. Oh dear, I'm sure I'll find a way to fix such a tiny problem. Let's go.."
Anita (played anonymously)

"You seem to be a ghost, so it doesn't look like I will be hanging out with you any time soon. Maybe when I visit my grandmother's grave?"
Andrew (played anonymously)

I will be hanging out with Anita she seems like a very sweet girl and doesn't seem to be certain of Attention or jealous of anyone but I don't like girls who are insurce about what others think
"Y'know, y'got a whole superhero bizz up y'sleeve, an' I got my own brand'o special power bullshit- so I suppose w'could get along, yeah!" Sprite shrugged, giving the eye-baggy boy a half-assed thumbs-up. "Could catch some drinks an' talk 'bout our abilities. Y'could teach me a thing'o two 'bout controlling my other form, and I could give y' advise about.. uhh.." Being less hard on chicks with low self-esteem? Giving more coherent reasons of why he wanted to hang out with someone? Phew, gods knew. "Well, uhh, just about livin' it up, I guess! Could show y'some super fun shit m'comrades an' me used t'do when we got comfortably tipsy at HQ- can I borrow y'car f'that?"
A blur of white fur skidded to a halt in front of Sprite. Bailey, shaking the dust out from her fur, shapeshifted out of the form of a cheetah and back to her normal self.

"Hey! Hey!" She readjusts her glasses. "I heard you needed help controlling another form or something? Are you, like, a werewolf or something? I've met a werewolf before! My mother and I helped him gain control over his werewolf-self... maybe we can help you out, too! It'll take a while, but you'll be good to go once it's over!"

Bailey transformed into a wolf and began trotting around, tail wagging all the while. "Then you and I can run around while shapeshifted! Maybe we can have tea and biscuits once we're done! It'll be GREAT!"
Zinnia (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Hmmm..." Zinnia appeared lost in thought for a moment, as she considered the person before her. "Well, I don't think I have any practical reason to spend time with you." By that, she meant that her Patron hadn't ever mentioned this person before; Bailey wasn't of any significance to the mission (whatever that even was.) It was probably a good thing.
"Still," She offered Bailey a small but genuine smile. "We don't need a reason, right? Maybe... We could be friends? You seem like you would be fun to go on an adventure with." Zinnia wasn't used to hanging out with other kids around her age, but this did seem like a good opportunity to try it out.
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

The sphinx had a habit of attracting small creatures, although given her size most where put into the 'small' category. She'd wander over and sit within Zinna's personal space and purr loudly. A deep rumbling that would vibrate anyone within 5ft of the beast. Amu was content to sit and be close, even leaning down to sniff Zinna and lick the top of her hair. Happy cat.
Rhith (played by LunarValravn)

" Oh I see many reasons to hang out with you" The jackal smirks as he circles the creature. "A stunning creature pulled from myth and a fashionable thing at that. Inspiring! how I'd love to design something representing your fine form perhaps even add a few more pieces to your own wardrobe?"
Apollo Sterling (played by -Danny-)

"Probably wouldn't have a reason to hang out with you unfortunately."
Patches (played by GingerHades)

"Neeewww friieeennnnds!" Patches came bumbling forward, long noodle-like arms outstretched wide as if they were asking for a hug. Occasionally, one of said arms would wrap around the loop on their back, attached to their pullstring. Upon the next pull, they suddenly exclaimed, "Let's hang ooouuuut!"

Patches did not appear to have a concrete reason as to why they wanted to hang out with Apollo; they were simply drawn in to the sound of new friends to make. It was as if someone rang the dinner bell.
Zinnia (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"... I'd like to learn more about you, Ragdoll. How and why you were given life..." ('And why you have such an unnerving aura', Zinnia thought but did not say.) She opted to leave out the part about how none of this was her idea; she didn't want to hang out with the creepy ragdoll, but, Patron's orders.
Skipper (played by DdragonTheLoud)

"I mean, you seem pretty capable for someone your age. I'm assuming, you do look a little on the younger side." Skipper thought for a moment. "Ok, I'm not exactly willing to take you on one of my missions. Honestly, I kinda prefer not taking along the younger, scrappier guys, like you. I will, however, be more than willing to help you find this 'Tara' gal of yours! For maybe a liiiiitle compensation? Not too much, I promise."
"Wow! You have glasses like me!" Charlie pointed a drippy finger to his face, "See?" He smiled, then blinked, spacing out, "Wait, what was the question again?"
The Pirate King (played by Kloomsy)

Captain Kyven leaned back into his seat and his face fell into an annoyed, cruel expression. It rivaled the devil. While his looks screamed elegant, his personality and facial expressions reminded everyone that he was indeed a pirate through and through.

“Ya’ are an annoyin’ lad.” he barked, “but ya’ can have some good use. Ya’ will be good with workin’ under deck with all the other crew.”
A thin eyebrow briefly rose behind the mask, too flickering to say if it was amused, unimpressed, or both.

"I mean", she shrugged her shoulders, "as an ex-pirate myself, I could easily see us hanging out over coffee, talking of ol' glories and the likes. But just to clarify - I'm retired, aye - doesn't mean I'm just lettin' the first pirate captain that sets sail think they can order me around." She couldn't refrain from chuckling slightly; even taking orders from her own ex-Captain had taken some time and effort before she was convinced that the man was a just leader.

"So, casual chatter of ol' plunderings and swashbuckling adventures sounds like a great reason to hang out. But! I ain't lookin' for enrollment, capisch?"
Ivy and Kass (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You look kinda mysterious," Ivy said, studying the stranger's appearance. "And like someone who goes on all kinds of interesting adventures and meets all kinds of interesting people. I'm in!" She grinned widely, holding the teddy bear that was secretly her ghost best friend close to her chest. For what it was worth, the ghost best friend agreed.
"The supernatural is an extremely difficult thing, riddled with deathtraps, ghostly marauders, and soul-stealing devils. The day I let this girl get stolen by those no longer with this world, presume that I have been dead and rotting for years." The titan smiled and knelt down besides Ivy and Kass with a broad grin adorning his battle weathered face.
Shi Feng (played by PinkBrat)

"You are not like the company I am used to keeping. You would be a breath of fresh air." The woman replied while she was seemingly focused on making a flowered wreath.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus