Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Faputa sat on Andrew's shoulder and said "Faputa likes this one, sosu" Her four arms wrapped Andrew in a hug "Big robot reminds me of Gaburoon, sosu"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

And Korby also climbed on top of Faputa, smiling widely. "Poyo poyo!... Poyo poyo." (Translation: I'd hang out with her because i say we make great friends!... As long nothing goes wrong of course." :D
Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

Drago thinks The bubble would be fun to sit on haha
Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

Squeals. "Why wouldnt I hang out with a dragon?? DRAGONS ARE AWESOME!! Is it wrong to say that I'm dying to pet one?" Dasha

Laughs "not wrong at all.. and Drago would hang out with you just cause you nice!"
"..hhhhhaaaaaaaaanngggggg...." moaned the abomination through its unmoving, gaping maw. Its tumorous abdomen softly throbbing, it drew closer to the big green dragon, staring it up and down as if it was inspecting a fine cutlet of meat. Which, to Clickjaw, he was. "...ffffrrrrriieeeeeeennnddddd.." There was no mistake to be made, He had certainly taken an interest in Drago's magnificent 800-year-old life essence, and as such, He was already devising a plan as to how to get His grubby little hands on it. Perhaps having Clickjaw tear the dragon up into multiple more bite-sized pieces would be an idea? Having His corrupted Therion host swallow the fella whole would probably cause its throat to tear open again, so they had to be smart about devouring this fellow monster.. under the guise of friendship, of course, hehehe. "..cccoooooooomeeeee hheeereee.."
Eyes widened, staring at Clickjaw in pure astonishment.

What was this creature? It looked, for some respects, similar to Sprite's Therion form, but there were a lot of differences. The mandibles were different, the head more skull-like, the posture... and then that strange, eerie green glow surrounding its abdomen.

Which also brought another thing to the vigilante's eyes. Whatever the species, this creature was ill. Ill, suffering, possibly even some form of undead. Yet it had not, it seemed lost its consciousness, nor a vague ability to articulate words.

She hesitated for long instants, trying to think of what to do. Sickly, wounded creatures could lash out in panic or self-defense - be they sentient or feral. And while her mask protected her from whatever might be afflicting the creature if it was some sort of airbone virus, if it was something more metaphysical like a curse she'd be in deep troubles.

But at the same time, she couldn't leave Clickjaw there. Not like that.

"... hey", she called out at length, taking a step foward, but ready to bolt out of the way if the creature had tried to charge. "Hey", she repeated a little louder, gesturing to get its attention. "Big boy! Come, this way. I want to help. Follow me!" She was walking backward, but ready to guide the ailing, monstrous creature to the nearest doctor or mage or healer she could get ahold of. "You need help, but you'll feel better. You'll see! Come, let's go look for someone who can take care of your... situation."
A katana? Such an elegant and refined weapon. Anyone who wields one of those is a friend of mine.

Because he could make me a fine set of plate armor?
Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

He's a dragon. I mean....LOOK AT HIM!
Stargazer Lily (played by Aya)

Lily smiled. "An Ancient Vampire? I bet that you have all sorts of exciting stories and experiences. My day often gets tiresome and dismal, perhaps regale me with one of your tales?"
Robin (played by Jaws)

"Though the scent of a wolf should throw me off", she looked at Stargazer, " I won't let that stop me." She took out her journal, "I documented many plant species in here and always looking for more."
Atheera (played by Bathorys_Sin)

The white haired woman would poke curiously at her own head, mimicking where Robin's ears sat.

"Your ears! They're on the top of your head... They're fluffy too!" She seemed so assured of herself, like she solved Earth's greatest mystery.

"I'd like to learn a lot more about you!"

Looks at Atheara and smirks "Seems like a fun Creature to hang out with maybe?" has a doppy smile on his dragon snout.
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"It's a goddamn dragon! Why wouldn't I hang out with it? Well, I might get eaten but.." Dyllan said, looking at the large, green dragon.
Paragon (played anonymously)

"Are you kidding me?! He's SPIDER-MAN! Huge fan! I'd love to hang out with him and trade hero stories!"
"Aside from the whole superhero thing, she looks like someone I can confide in without worrying about my privacy being invaded. And she'd probably be really supportive concerning the pregnancy. Though I'd probably want to get to know her a little bit better before asking her to be with me in the delivery room."
Terrane (played by GingerHades)

Terrane's illusion smiles and sits itself down, as if trying to be friendly and casual.

"Why 'ave a child when ye can 'ave ME instead? Th' wee little thing's just slowin' ye down... It's a burden growin' in yer belly, an' it'll only get worse when it's born. Me? I'd never be a burden tae ye! I'd always be by yer side, helpin' ye out through thick n' thin. I can grant ye limitless power, if ye wanted... But power requires sacrifice. A small price tae pay fer yer own ascension tae godhood."

Terrane cranes her neck closer to the woman, the smile never faltering. "Rid yerself o' yer burden... yer kiddo. That's all it takes..."
Okyp Ymyk (played by randomentity777)

"You look like someone who knows where some good mining spots are. I think I might keep ya around."
Ash peered uneasily at Okyp.

"Uh... no. I don't think we'd 'click.'"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus