Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

"I dunno, something in the quiet way he carries himself. There's some kinda past there, for sure. Someone effed up his shoulder good and he looks like he could hibernate for a month and still be tired, so he's got serious baggage. Maybe he'd wanna have a chat about a revenge scheme? Gotta be SOMEONE he hates enough for me to get some money off of."

The masked merc paused, glancing towards an unseen person as if they were a reality TV show camera crew.

"I mean, only if the other person is a real jackass, obviously. Hah. Haha, right guys? Up top!"

He raised his gloved hand up for a high five and looked around for someone to complete the gesture. "Anyone?"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

Gives the high-five.

"Because we'd probably be the best kind of buddy cop team up."
Jessie Risque (played by Rattlesnake)

“Probably because Jason is cute, and I love some danger.” She’d smirked, exhaling a cloud of smoke.
Jack Steele (played anonymously)

"Because she's more important to the future than even she knows. So I'd save her life and let her continue living the life she's meant to live even as I befriend her." Jack says.
Charlotte Evergrande (played anonymously)

“ Because I have so many questions like where did you get your attire? Why does your long-range weapon look so bizarre? How is it you can turn to steel? Am I being too intrusive? Please forgive me for prying...”
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The prince looked at her and blushed and turned away to hide his face.
Jack Wright (played by _Skylark_)

"I think... it's always nice to find someone else who knows the world is beautiful. But... there's something else there - it's sadder - and I think maybe I can help with that."

He's doe-eyed and genuine, as per usual.
Epox (played by X2C)

Not really sure I would
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Um I'm sorry dear, but I wouldn't hang out with you. You do seem a good person though "
Epox (played by X2C)

(Thrusts his chest out) Well now you have made it a challenge, Yes we should indeed hang out!
Gigi Glamour (played anonymously)

"Well, don't you look like fun." And by fun, she meant trouble. Gigi followed the observation with an electric laugh. Given her occupation, she often tried to steer away from impish figures, she couldn't risk tarnishing her own pristine reputation, however there was something about this otherworldly fellow that had her wanting to know more. Maybe it was his alien appearance- or that radiant trident he carried. Ooh- or his rippling muscles! Definitely had to be the latter.

With a warm, puckish tone of her own, Gigi would invite him. "Alright Blue Boy, why don't you show me what those guns can do?"
Maggie (played by PinkBrat)

"It may sound strange but I feel like we'd have some similarities. We've both been through tough times and you are probably as misunderstood as I am. I'd like the company but I'm sure you wouldn't feel the same."
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"Who wouldn't want to hang out with you, Gigi? You're a robot, but more than just metal and wires. You are a woman and a beautiful one at that."
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"He's my brother even though he's army, and army stands for Aren't Ready to be Marines Yet"
Stargazer Lily (played by Aya)

"You seem to have a noble heart, and I can tell that you're lonely. Humans are much like wolves in that regard, we are pack animals. Besides, I shall bake cookies for us to share."
"You remind me of one of my friends named Aleu. Much like you, she was charming and idealistic"
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

"Not to be a scavenger, but..." Wren shrugged, twirling an arrowhead lined with arcane etchings idly between his fingers. "I mean, why not? He clearly kills people, does a good job of it to the point where people I don't know are dead. You know how carrion birds hover over predators? It's the same thing, here. Wherever he goes, he hopefully kills, and probably whatever he does helps me in whatever I do."

"I mean, I wouldn't go so far as to manipulate someone into doing my kills for me, or poke him into a reaction, but still. Small ripples causing big waves, and all that. Just you know? I wouldn't wear out my welcome too much, but I'd definitely hang around him, if you catch my drift."
Edgar Crowe (played by scarffles)

"Ye know that real cheesey sayin'," Crowe began with a soft krr that lead into a chuckle. " "Birds ov a feather flock t'gether'?" I think th' bird n' question would love t' do more than jus' flock wit' me. Oh I'd fly wit' 'im, an' nest wit' em too."

Scratching at his chin scruff, Crowe couldn't help but give a toothy, lop-sided grin.
Damien (played by sarcasyms)

"Oh, you're cool, I like you. I might need a hand during investigating, and you seem like you know a lot of handy tricks. Wanna sneak into an abandoned hospital?"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I need someone to play pranks on. During one of your explorations, I'd kick walls and drop stuff, and play Your text to link here... in order to give you a morale boost"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus