Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

clyde (played by awsomegameknight)

i would hug you dont know why *hugs*
Dakota Winchester Howler (played by Icysoul)

"I'd hug you or whatever." She said, face blank. "Just don't mess with me."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I'm genuinely perplexed" Jim stated giving Dakota a thorough inspection. "I mean your presentation is all over the place. One moment you seem to have brown, striped markings, black the next, pink and purple on your face, and then suddenly you're solid white? My dear, your confusion is showing and you could probably benefit from a hug right about now."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Though I would hit you," Amber said as she turns into her wolf pup form with a sly smirk on her face " Who I am kidding?! Of course, I am going to hit you! " Amber said as she use her tail to hit James's right foot " Ya sadist jerk!"
Zaye Dorens (played by Kloomsy)

Zaye looked confused. He bent down to the little girl pup’s level and gently ‘slapped’ her on top of the head. She annoyed him for some reason, but he was a polite young man, so he kept his thoughts to himself. He stood back up and sighed, straightening out his jacket.
Lacey grinned as he looked at the man. He usually wouldn't do this, but he decided he might want to flirt with the man before him. He was attractive, that was for sure. Well, that was an understatement. He was stunning.
Merkava- Abyss Basilisk (played by MangoNekros)

"...you don't smell of EX's. You will not sate my hunger" he said before raising a squiggly arm and slapping poor Lacey across the face with it
Kai (played by Rayne_Storm)

Kai deeply frowned at Merkava- Abyss Basilisk before raising his hand and slapping him as hard as he could. "I have said it before and I will say it again. Do. Not. Slap. Innocent. People!" He snapped with a frown.
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros)

"Hm... decent strength. Perhaps you may one day face me, if you can survive this" he said before striking right below Kai's chin, sending him upward
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"I worry for the future." She says taking out her taser and sighing.
Reaper (played by Thegreatunknown)

Reaper loved hugs so much but never got them. The last time he could remember being hugged was probably 50 years ago and it had been one of the greatest moments of his existence. He could not pass this amazing opportunity up. Hopefully Miss Alice wouldn’t have minded a hug from death.

Arms wrapping around the red head, Reaper brings her in close, remembering every bit of this moment. Who knows when this would ever happen again. “Thank you.” He simply says before he pulls away.
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

Ivory looked at Reaper with sad eyes and a soft smile. They gently wrapped their arms around him. "You seem so sweet.. you definitely deserve a hug..."
Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

Jensen saw the small animal like human and his lips curled into a sweet smile. We’re they another superhuman like him? Or are a different race than humans? He was so curious! He inches towards the creature and tilted his head, humming, “can I give you a hug? You look soft and see sweet!”
Ollo (played by Daffy_dragon)

"...It's getting really weird in here."

"--Slap!" The boy slams his hand against the man's leg. Nothing against him, just thought that would be fun.
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"Are you my little brother? Cuz if not, you are now. C'mon little man, I'm teaching you how to pick a lock." He picks up Ollo and hugs him tight.
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

Ivory smiled brightly before opening their arms and tightly wrapping them around Val. "Huggies!"
Ratnia Pulls (played by lleuadamaris_)

*Ratnia narrowed her eyes and looked Ivory up and down.* Ok... this is going to hurt. *And preparing her hand, she slap them*
Ekibiogami (played anonymously)

"Ah! Why would you slap her?!" He punched Ratina
Jupiter Saalam (played by 2pointO)

"Ah! So tough! I'd give you a big ol' hug and soften you up!... If it wasn't weird! Take this as a hug vote from me!"
BIT (played by GingerHades)

Initiating scan...

Scan complete.

<Species Identified: Axolotl. Hostility: Low. Threat Level: Low. Specimen is safe to approach.>

BIT approaches Jupiter, gives them a hug, nods with a smile on its screen, and then leaves after the deed is done. Guess BIT doesn't want to overstay its welcome?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus