Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"Slap, Red heads have no souls. I'm just tryna give them a little help towards not becoming an Akuryo."
"There are harmless superstitions that just help their believers in their daily coping with life, and there are superstitions that damage others."

The slap flew true like a whipcrack. "Spirit, demon, I don't care. If just her appearance prompts you to slap her..." the eyes behind the vixen mask were so impassible and cold they could have belonged to a statue, "... then just your train of thoughts prompts me to slap you."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

The beast wanders over and gives the masked woman a gentle set of slaps (more like pats) on the back.
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

The knight-errant looked quizzically to the questing beast, and gives the lightest of backhands across his face. More of a tap, even.
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

The crystal edged slap hit the armor of the knight hard enough to put a permanent dent in it's glorious steel. "Because you're cute."
"What even IS this thing?" Burt's fur ruffled, a deep growl echoing in his throat, as he angrily slapped off Sairsk as he might have done with a weird bug. "Get outta my face!"
Zubairad (played by hexblading)

'What a feisty creature,' Zubair thought to himself, irritancy made known by only the minute crease of one eyelid. Without saying a word, he lifted one hand, then lightly tapped Burt on the back of his head--just about as close to a slap as he'll give.
Balthazar (played anonymously)

A cat of supposedly no importance approaches the crystal dragon who was currently maintaining an elvish facade for reasons unknown to the feline. It mattered very little to Balthazar, however, who now found himself twining about Zubairad's legs flirtatiously. The magical essence was there of some sort, but he couldn't quite perceive what exactly it had to be, just that it was!

A soft, resounding little mewl escaped the Familiar, his furry-faced features now turned upward to seemingly smile up at the other.
Although she was normally a dog person, the moment she heard a soft meow, Cris looked around curiously and noticed Balthazar. "Hey, kitty, where did you come from?"

Endeared, she knelt to be closer to the cat's eye level, though keeping enough distance that her vixen mask did not scare him off. "Did you run from a nearby home or something? You're too well groomed to be a stray cat, where's your family?" Badass ex-pirate and vigilante and all she needed to see was a cute animal to start talking to it in sing-song voice. What a joke!

"You're so cute! Want a hug?" she asked, extending an arm and beckoning the cat to climb with her free hand - but only if he wished. Cats were cats, after all.
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

Val took a moment to fix his hair before leaning in a bit. "I see you have a sword....I have...a uh...medical saw in my bag. I know a thing or two about blades." He says, flirtatiously, and very incorrectly.

He knows basically nothing about blades than the obvious. They're sharp. But seeing a lady with a sword was enough for him to at least try a bit of flirting.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" This is easy! Hit " Eric said as he hits the back of Valen's head with the back of his gun , but not strong enough to kill the guy " take that you no good brains eater "
Karu Kim (played by Moonen)

Karu slapped the man as hard as he could without hesitation. When he was done, he rotated his wrist and pulled it back, ready to hit again. He raised an eyebrow as a sadistic glint appeared in his eyes. “What? You thought I was done?”
Kai (played by Rayne_Storm)

Kai's eyes slightly widened before slapping the man as hard as he could. "What is wrong with you!? You can't just slap innocent people, you sadistic jerk.."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Awww you cute! I give you a hug!!!"
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"You look like Miss Bismarck. U-110 will give shark hugs, because U-110 is nice shark. Yup-yup. Ams best shark. Raaaaaaaawr."
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

Anton tilted his head, making it appear as if he smiled, kneeling down and gently giving the little shark a hug and a head-pat. "Best shark indeed, how adorable." He said with a chuckle.
Kai (played by Rayne_Storm)

Kai softly blushed when he saw Anton. He brightly smiled. "I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week’s hottest single~" He said, flirtatiously with a wink before his face turned bright red from the corny pickup line.
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"Forget Pinocchio, he's a square." Val says, putting his hand on Kai's shoulder. "Are you a parking ticket? Cuz you got fine written all over you." He winks.
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Hit, get a life you no good frilt zombie. Oh wait aren't you already dead " Ella said with a soft giggle before she hits Valen on the back of the head
Glitch (played by Icysoul)

"I unfortunately will have to slap." He said, sighing. "I honestly don't like people like you." He said, hitting her a bit hard.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus