Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Korë (played anonymously)

"SLAP! 10000% SLAP! SLAP!" Her voice is shrill, hands swatting. (Assuming Vincent isn't shifted at the moment)
Cris looked surprised at Kore's outburst, but then pulled her in a friendly, reassuring hug. "There, there, don't freak out. It's okay. I'll keep it at bay, alright? Easy, I have a gun, I have swords and I'm not afraid to use them." She shook her head, with a wistful smile. "I'm so used to run into dangers and strange occurrences that I don't realize how scary and shocking it can be for people. Sorry, I didn't mean to minimize. But I'm here to help."
The 5'4" feet tall monster Hunter sigh quietly as he blushed lightly as he walked up to Cris and quickly hug her " Don't not tell anyone " Eric said embarrassed as he just showed his soft side as he walks off
Doctor Leon (played by Moonen)

“Slap.” Clover remarked coldly, his face devoid of any emotion. He looked cold and pale like a ghost of the past, his features sharp and eyes dark. There was no apology in his voice. “You seem foolish and make my head ache from my temples to the base of my skull. I don’t find anything interesting about you.”
Zavik Adler (played by Sorrisky)

Zavik snorted in disbelief as he scanned Clover up and down. "Right, the curator of what is interesting and not. Definitely slap." The strike was quick and sharp across the face, precision out of the ordinary for Zavik. Shaking his hand lightly, Zavik turned away without another word, pleased by the outcome of it all.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

The gambler had an undeniable charm, confidence, and air of trouble - a combination that couldn't help but intrigue Dotty. She tucked a few fly-away strands of her blonde hair behind her ear to tidy up her appearance a bit.

“Mind dealin' me in, Blue Eyes," she flirted, letting the extra feminine tone come through in stark contradiction to her rough exterior.
Hugo Dendron (played by RPJEANS)

"Uh-oh! UH-OH!" The ominous pat-pat-PAT of tiny little running feet could be heard fast approaching. In a flash of green and ruddy red, a pudgy halfling launched himself at the cool gun lady, clinging to and squeezing her dusty legs like a spider monkey.

"Oh NO! The hug train's derailing! Thousands are dead, oh my GOSH!"
Korë (played anonymously)

Korë has to hunch a bit to snatch up the halfling but once she has him? She gives him a big squeeze. Swinging Hugo side to side like a waggly cat. Hug.
Although normally a little more guarded around strangers, watching Korë affectionately swing Hugo around like a kid snuggling their doll curbs Lisa's suspicion just enough for her to open her arms and offer the demon a hug.

If I get stabbed or find myself down a coin purse after this, I swear to God...
"This is mostly an apology for all the chaos I've personally gotten you dragged into," Victi admits sheepishly as she wraps Lisa in a fluffy hug, "Also for that one time I pounced at you from a rooftop. And for what I'm planning on dragging you into in the future, though I promise at least two of those things are nice."
Rosaleen Anderson (played by Berrystar)

"Oh my," she blinked at the female, eyes widening at the sight of her. "I'm so terribly sorry to do this," she didn't quite know what she was and giving her a hug only freaked Rosaleen out a little. She gently slapped the female with a fan on her head, apologising once again and fanning herself quite quickly, feeling terrible by what she had done.
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

Anton cleared his throat a bit nervously as he looked at the woman. "I don't wish to overstep, but it is the nature of this...game." He gently leaned towards her and gave her a quick hug and a light tap on the back. He stepped back quickly after and shyly fixed his collar.
Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

Jensen felt his lips curl into a wide grin, one eyebrow raising. His teeth were sparkling white and in perfect rows. “As you said, it’s the nature of the game so I hope you don’t mind!” Without warning, he scooped Anton in a large hug, his body warm as he hugged him. “You are a cutie. I had too! Sorry, not sorry~”
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

The beast slaps Jensen on the back, smiles and wanders off without a word.
Curly (played by cri86titanium)

Curly's eyes lit up at the sight of Yaaz. Forgetting whoever he might have been talking to *cough*Leonard*cough*, he made his way to him and for a moment looked like he wanted to draw his attention with a wave, or a more formal greeting. But his heart decided for him before his mind could, and he literally flung himself, with his reptile-like speed, to hug his fellow chimera. "There you are... I missed you!"

((Leonard: *makes faces in the background* ))
"Woooow!" Bailey gasps, an elongated sleeve pushing her glasses into place. "You look so cool!"

Before making her choice, the young girl throws some shapeshifting into the mix. With each individual snap of her fingers, a different limb would transform into a different animal part. It did not take long, and by the time she was done, Bailey too had the appearance of a chimera. Aside from her face, which remained its normal self.

"Creatures like these are the best!" Bailey slithers forward, happily giving Curly a hug.
Wander (played anonymously)

"A shapeshifter... Can't say I've had the best experience with them, but I'm willing to give a hug." Wander says, hugging Bailey
Cris knelt next to the little Pokemon, her eyes smiling warmly behind the mask. "Hey.... you look so cute! A little ranger, huh? And so fluffy... you have a really cool color pattern too! Let's be friends?" she asked, extending her arms for Wander to hop into a hug, if he wished.
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Light Raygun wrote:
Cris knelt next to the little Pokemon, her eyes smiling warmly behind the mask. "Hey.... you look so cute! A little ranger, huh? And so fluffy... you have a really cool color pattern too! Let's be friends?" she asked, extending her arms for Wander to hop into a hug, if he wished.
"Hmm, I'm not very good at making friends just because i'm an alien but here we are. Anyway, I could hug you if you want one. I'm just keeping personal space is all.
Ashley (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing)

"Now you, I know I'm too nice to slap a soul. Here, have a hug for yourself." Ashley hugged the alien, softly smiling.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus