Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Cora (played by Dib2435)

" ¡Abrazo! ¡Eres un gatito tan lindo y tecnológico! " ( Hug! You are so cute and techy kitten! ) Cora said as she picks up and hugs BIT
Zaye Dorens (played by Kloomsy)

Zaye Dorens didn’t know Spanish what so ever, so when he saw the woman, he was honestly terrified that she would say something and he wouldn’t understand. His dark eyelashes fluttered closed as he bowed his head politely.

“You are a beautiful woman, Miss. However, I am not interested in romance at this moment. Nor do I wish to slap you.” He glanced up, eyes of ash sparking with interest. Maybe it was the beginning of a flame. “I may as well hug you. Pardon me.”

Zaye inched forward the woman and wrapped his arms around her. He looked like a gangster, but he surely didn’t speak to act like one. He hugged her as if she was made out glass. After just a second, he pulled away with a small smile. “It was nice meeting you, Cora.”
"A-AH! You're so cute!" He ran up to BIT and hugged it tightly.
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Aww, you're adorable! Huggies!" They smiled brightly as they gently hugged him.
The mech saw Ivory and his eyes turned green. "Ooh, I love your hair! I would hug you if I could." the mech said, a large gun reaching down and every so gently patting their head.
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

Not one to bow to norms of any kind, Wren immediately latched onto the mech and drew little circles on its chassis with a fingernail. Smiling, he said, "So what do those carbines do, though~?"
Her eyes narrowed while he thought and she slowly shook her head. "You make me curious. I'd want to know you for that but I'm not too sure about flirting- It's not like I could if I tried anyway so here's a hug!" Cat wrapped her around them and held them in a short and gentle hug, pulling away after a moment or two.
Ari (played by Lunalla-Starlight)

She silently stares at the female before her, seeming to be studying her for a moment before softly smiling. "You seem nice" she said sweetly in a slightly childish manner before giving her a hug. "have a nice day miss!" she called before releasing her and skipping away with a bright, beaming, childish grin
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

“You remind me of my friend Alice so I would hug you if that isn’t too bad..” *he smiled a weak sad smile at the girl before hugging her gently*
Lost Diamond (played anonymously)

Hiroko wrote:
“You remind me of my friend Alice so I would hug you if that isn’t too bad..” *he smiled a weak sad smile at the girl before hugging her gently*
Lost Diamond stares at the lad then sighed. "I could slap you but i don't have any hands... or legs. So.." Lost Diamond just lightly headbutts him.
Remy Lawson (played by _Apollo_)

Remy paused before gently hugging Lost Diamond. "There." He backed away awkwardly, not really knowing what to do.
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Eh I could probably see us dating "
*hugs*
Lost Diamond (played anonymously)

Fumizuki wrote:
*hugs*
Lost Diamond stares at her. "Hmm.. She seems too innocent to slap and i can't hug her due to having no arms.. So i'll just.."Lost Diamond pats her on the head with her hat
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"Li-sten." Connor evenly said, pressing his palms together to gesture at Lost Diamond at every syllable. Two gestures. "I. Don't. Know. What. To. Make. Of. You." He gestured again; eight tips of the hands. "You don't seem bad, so I don't wanna hit you. At the same time, I'm not flirting with a corpse."

And that left hugging. Awkwardly, the paladin shifted closer to Lost Diamond, and reached over to give an awkward side-hug. A pat or two later, he let go. "I don't-- have a nice day."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"Look...I ain't going to flirt with you and as to which you'd be most put out by...well.." The doctor approaches Connor and gives him a hug lasting 45 seconds. Or as long as he can get away with.
Hug!

"Eyy, c'mon Doc, I know y'need it!" Grinning cheek to cheek, Sprite slung her brand-speckled arms around Kiran's shoulders, not minding whether she locked his in the process. A good few seconds later, she backs away, giving her buddy a nod, amiable pat on the shoulder and later on, an awkward snicker. "Or maybe I did.."
One of the few times when you could catch a laughing, cheerful expression in the usually deadpan eyes peering out from behind the fox-like mask. "I know you don't much like how I keep watching over people's shoulders for dangers but believe me when I say it does not mean I don't acknowledge or value your strength or badassery", she assured, pulling Sprite in a quick hug.
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Light Raygun wrote:
One of the few times when you could catch a laughing, cheerful expression in the usually deadpan eyes peering out from behind the fox-like mask. "I know you don't much like how I keep watching over people's shoulders for dangers but believe me when I say it does not mean I don't acknowledge or value your strength or badassery", she assured, pulling Sprite in a quick hug.
Jacob:"Eyy, You have a good point there mate. Perhaps you could use a hug at this moment?" Esau:"Hopefully you don't mind." They both then Hug Light Raygun.
"Not going to lie. I used to think that twins were kinda scary ever since I watched this one movie- But you guys seem pretty nice! So.." Chloe stepped aside to give each a short hug, lasting no longer than half a minute before then moving away. "Hope you don't mind that!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus