Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

((I love that sequence))
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

By proxy, Elliot has taken an additional seat.
((I'm loving the interaction of the Duchesses XD )
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

((x'D))
Rhens looked at the four duchesses intently. "So we have two who have a rose, and two who have had their roses stolen, yes?"
" I just wanted to play my guitar and show people my skills" his said to Ollie as he looked at everything.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"My rose is over there, thank goodness," says the Duchess, gesturing at the table in the center of the gathering where the original white rose still floats.
Lylith (played by SilentSybil)

Lylith had no understanding of what she had been put into, and why everyone was fighting over a rose. She decided to stay in her corner for now, she had only just arrived! There was now way in....the firey underworld that she anything at all to do with this! She tried to remove the mask Hades had placed on her face, but her hand went right through. She struggled with it for a moment. Of course he would place something on her face she couldn't remove.
For Sure The Duchess (played anonymously)

"Right, one of these three stole my rose."
((Brb, going to the store))
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

"Yes, my rose was stolen!"
The Really Real Duchess (played anonymously)

"I didn't steal anyone's rose! I came to steal mine back!"
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

"So, who was it then? What was different other than the rose simply disappearing? It happening multiple times had to leave some sort of clues." Like a hunter tracking a beast. An unfortunate comparison.

". . . aw, but I like standing. . ." They turn back to Light Raygun. "Oh? Right, it's as you say. Perhaps it's worth considering that this original world seems to be the only one without a stolen rose. So, perhaps the roses aren't showing up where we expect them to be; other Bays of Ice."
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

((Need to brb for a hot sec, Sea Dragon-Person spaces out or something lol))
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

Byrd casually leans on the back of an empty chair, looking around for the other portal-goer curiously, just in case she's somehow involved. But the stranger appeared occupied elsewhere, so Byrd's attention goes back to the four Duchesses as the squabble continues -- albeit much less violently.

"It almost sounds as if someone else is going about stealing roses and blaming it on the rest of you," she muses, almost looking amused for a moment.
Wander (played anonymously)

"Well, can this rose grow in other areas?"
this is when he herd wander and the had an idea, so he raised his voice. " may I see the rose?!?" he yelled out
Light nodded in agreement, tapping her vixen mask thoughtfully. "So the question might be... what happened in this world that didn't occurr in the others? I mean... a possible idea would be to reconstruct what's happened to each Duchess UNTIL the point in which the three realms differentiated, and the roses were stolen. Did they meet someone the duchess of this world didn't? Or saw something that caught their attention . and she didn't?"
( man, trying to get people's atention has never been this cool)
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"The rose is over there on the table, you can inspect it if you like?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus