Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

The Really Real Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess clutches her rose closer to herself, "No, you mustn't take my rose! It's already been stolen once!"
Wander (played anonymously)

"I don't think you should be squeezing it"
he went over to the rose on the table and started to look at it. " my my, I think this is something I have in the garden where my sister lives" he said as he lookes at them all
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I squeezed a rose once," Elliot reminisced. "Very painful. I didn't expect it to be so spiky. The flower end looks so soft... who would guess that it was hiding such a pointy secret on its stem?"
Mari Lwyd (played anonymously)

Just as Byrd mentions that it sounds like someone else has been going around stealing roses and blaming it on someone else, a strange figure can be spotted standing behind the table where this reality's rose still hovers. It appears to be a horse's skull, trailing a large white sheet under which... three people are hiding? Tucked all over its sheet and in the ribbons decorating its skulls are glowing white roses. The front person under the sheet reaches out to swipe yet another rose!

"I think I found the thief..."
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"No! NOT MY ROSE! The Mari Lwyd always attempts to take the spirit of the party with itself!"

((Wander just happened to be looking in that direction))
((I was waiting for the return))

"Alright, so should I attack?"
For Sure The Duchess (played anonymously)

"Noo!" screams the Duchess. "We're forbidden from rhyming! The Mari Lwyd is always trying to spoil my gatherings, but it can only be defeated if someone can out-rhyme it!"

"Alright, so I'm useless"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"Oh hey, it's Santa! No wait... that's the other seasonal being... the one with the mighty claws...."
"Out rhyming you say? Well, I suppose everyone should take a step into this fray" Rhens said with a grin, getting up from his seat.
Lylith (played by SilentSybil)

If Persephone had actually came instead of ditching her to a date night with her husband, this rose business would have been under wraps already. Never had seen so much ruckus over a plant!...Wait no...thats a lie.... when Lylith went trumping around in her canine form, she has tore up some kind of plant Persephone had been nursing....whew, was that a day the underworld froze over.

"I can't rhyme to save my life"
Ollie (played anonymously)

"I'm a dog! My best friend calls me a ball hog!" borks Ollie, doing his very best rhyme. The bestest rhyme.
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

"Oh dear," Byrd said again, straightening as she saw the skull-faced stranger and heard the Duchess shriek. "Rhyming...?"
"everyone, I think I have found a solution" he said as he looked at them all
Rhyme? Light Raygun snorted quietly. "I'm no help there... unless the Pale Horse", sarcasm was obvious in her voice, "feels like trying a heiku challenge for a change."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus