Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art Contest 2022

Okay here I go with my shot! Buff Lady Orc Swordsman

Untitled406_20220427215314.png
For fantasy genre

7ZbQF85.png
I've got a Victorian Fantasy witch to add to the pot. Summoning a rather spicy friend.
l0ciBqo.png

IMGUR LINK
Looks awesome Kruhee and Queen Knight!
For the Fae / Fantasy category

URcjFOS.png
Ah, Leigh i was wondering when you show up! Wonderful piece of art as always :D
Ayyy these are awesome :D <3
Now I guess I probably need to do something other than fantasy aaahhh XD
Sin-fonie wrote:
Ayyy these are awesome :D <3
Now I guess I probably need to do something other than fantasy aaahhh XD

I believe in you! You got this! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
These all look so amazing :]
sci-fi and fantasy combined to make this alien creature named Haze :]

full.png
Yay I get to enter this year! Here is my entry for my favorite genre: Modern Fantasy! Fairy waitress with an enchanted prosthetic leg!

qD00UV5.png

And here's a version without the flying pie in case that will help her fit in the jumble better.

oPyRkF5.png
Dndmama wrote:
Yay I get to enter this year! Here is my entry for my favorite genre: Modern Fantasy! Fairy waitress with an enchanted prosthetic leg!

qD00UV5.png

And here's a version without the flying pie in case that will help her fit in the jumble better.

oPyRkF5.png

!! I LOVE HER! Amazing job! You are super talented!
Oh, boy, here we go. This is Belleran and I'm entering her for a myth/legend theme as she is a goddess of messages and tidings. She is only supposed to be 3'5", so she can be shrunk down to fit the jumble pretty easily if necessary.

belleranrpr2022.png

(Also, if she does get put in, can I make the request of not getting any prizes that would be shipped to me irl? The idea of that makes me very uncomfortable.)
My submission for the Sci-Fi and Anthro (maybe even Cyberpunk) categories! Behold the almighty cyberbunny!

gFBXRHY.png
Here's my boy Ukios, steampunky mutant boy!

0dnAoJq.png
An alien creature for sci-fi (With extra warm socks)

Za0rKhg.png
With all the chaos over the past year, surely somebody's responsible.
Not this fae, though. Certainly not this fae. ;)

MuCTnKk.png

(And the higher res version here if needed: Clickety-click.)
Oof. Not what I'd intended for this year, but something I thought would be easier to get done in a reasonable timeframe. I may resubmit it if I get around to redoing the frame.

Anyway... enjoy this holographic face AI that may or may not be trustworthy. >.> For science fiction/cyberunk/techno stuff. Debatably some sort of techno-horror thing, but I'm not sure it's overtly creepy enough for that.

Hopefully functional link to larger version

holoface-colcor-sm.png

I think I worked it enough to still be decently readable at a pretty small size...
I think Zelphyr is telling us its morphing time.
Yeah, I definitely need to change the colors or frame... ^^;

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art Contest 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus