remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Art & Creativity > Free Character Art

1 2 3 4 »

So here's the deal, I am going to be drawing to practice this style anyway seeing as I like it and it's pretty new for me. So, I'm looking to do a few free character busts in this style of human to human-ish characters (no insects.) Below is an example of what I will be doing, this is my first attempt at using this exact technique so I need the practice. Everything will be a bust no lower than the hips (maybe even just the shoulders) and I will do them as I have time around whatever else I have to do. <3

Comment below if you want to be added to the list and I will add you. Please include your character, a description and/or a link to the character page. Player profiles, character profiles and anonymous characters accepted however you must say what character is going on the list regardless of who you post as.

List of Characters

1) Eve (Played by Somnom)
2) Cilica Morgan Freid (Played by KatrinaPride)
3) The Captain (Played by Churchtuary)
4) ZeAlfie (Played by EterniGhostro)
5) Ragna Kamui (Played by RimCaster)
6) Kaleika Silverdale (Played by SkyKimimota)
7) Calliope (Played by WandOfEternity)
8 ) Evelynne (Played by Tea )
9) Blair Krol (Played by LittleMouse)
10) Sophie (Played by Cookiesareyummie)
11) Freyja (Played by KatayokuNoTenshiVII )
12) Ghost (Played by nightmaregamesYT)
13) Nerida, or Zale (Played anonymously)
*Note: I'll be topping out at 13 for now meaning that I'll have 8 request to do. I may take more after a few are finished*




First Example/ Test Run

a3LL8Xm.png


If you are interested please do not PM me about this post, comment below in this thread. Please do not bug me about when I will get each picture done (I try for 2 per day if I have nothing else to do), they are free and I need to put paying commissions ahead of free ones. Thank you!


*EDIT: You can use the character pictures however you want as long as there is a credit to me <3 Thanks to KatrinaPride for reminding me to add this lol!

**EDIT 2: Please expect that the style will change and progress, I am doing this to figure things out so it will be subject to wild fluctuation as I experiment and find things I like. If you are on the list and it changes to something you don't like, just say so and I can take you off the list. Thank you!

***EDIT 3: If you don't give me more of a description of your character I will take artistic liberty (TBH I still might because this is for fun and learning.) So if there is something specif you want you must tell me instead of assuming I'll see it in the character profile.

****EDIT 4: I'm not going to tell you when the picture is ready/ finished. It'll be here when I'm done. And free for you to use with credit to me whenever that happens to be. ;)

*****EDIT 5: Sorry to all but the list of suggestions is currently full. If I open it back up once I have finished with what I have I will be doing them in the order they were commented as I was doing before. I simply do not want to promise more than I can deliver. Thank you!


Finished Eve

Didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to, sorry about that. But it was good practice and I loved doing her hair <3 An amazing character all around, Somnom!
ZBltu8i.png



Finished Cilica Morgan Freid

Again, wasn't exactly what I had in my head, but it helped me a lot with figuring some stuff out about the style. Great character KatrinaPride! She's so cute lol
Kh4vG5S.png



Finished The Captain

Confession time, I hardly if ever draw men. IDK why, just never really get around to it. So this one was a challenge. <_< Sorry if he's not as 'manly' as he should be XD
WZdxglA.png



Finished Alfie

Can't say that was easy, but it was informative lol Glad to have gotten the chance to try out some feathers. And texturing hair better...
WzzzYak.png



Finished Ragna Kamui

Not sure if the clothing is accurate, but I enjoyed it anyway XD
OhSPRuT.png



Finished Kaleika Silverdale

No clothing this time because, her half dragon form doesn't wear clothing BUT keeping it away from NSFW so it's just the shoulders up lol
3ris1HQ.png



Finished Calliope

I can't say I've ever drawn so many snakes before. Not an easy thing to do.
uZTaCBX.png



Finished Evelynne

I thought this was going to be a pain because I've never done anything like it BUT I rather enjoyed drawing Evelynne <3
HkRXqyB.png

Ooooooo!! This style looks really good with your art. I would like to request Eve pretty please!

https://www.rprepository.com/c/missjinx

Somnom wrote:
Ooooooo!! This style looks really good with your art. I would like to request Eve pretty please!

https://www.rprepository.com/c/missjinx

I am going to adore every second of that awesome green hair! Thanks Somnom! <3

oh my god this style looks so good. I'd pay for this and might just have to. Would you mind if I get my dear Cilica done? I still need to find and credit the og artist, I just realized...

KatrinaPride wrote:
oh my god this style looks so good. I'd pay for this and might just have to. Would you mind if I get my dear Cilica done? I still need to find and credit the og artist, I just realized...

Thanks, KatrinaPride! And dawww, she's so cute! I'm going to enjoy this one a lot XD

Kruhee wrote:
KatrinaPride wrote:
oh my god this style looks so good. I'd pay for this and might just have to. Would you mind if I get my dear Cilica done? I still need to find and credit the og artist, I just realized...

Thanks, KatrinaPride! And dawww, she's so cute! I'm going to enjoy this one a lot XD

I hope you do! I was gonna suggest an older character but she's not on here ^-^''

KatrinaPride wrote:
Kruhee wrote:
KatrinaPride wrote:
oh my god this style looks so good. I'd pay for this and might just have to. Would you mind if I get my dear Cilica done? I still need to find and credit the og artist, I just realized...

Thanks, KatrinaPride! And dawww, she's so cute! I'm going to enjoy this one a lot XD

I hope you do! I was gonna suggest an older character but she's not on here ^-^''

I also know a lot of people close these threads and stop doing commissions all together because of people being extremely rude, even with examples of art, they scream bout how it's not what they expected. I hope that doesn't happen to you.

KatrinaPride wrote:
KatrinaPride wrote:
Kruhee wrote:
KatrinaPride wrote:
oh my god this style looks so good. I'd pay for this and might just have to. Would you mind if I get my dear Cilica done? I still need to find and credit the og artist, I just realized...

Thanks, KatrinaPride! And dawww, she's so cute! I'm going to enjoy this one a lot XD

I hope you do! I was gonna suggest an older character but she's not on here ^-^''

I also know a lot of people close these threads and stop doing commissions all together because of people being extremely rude, even with examples of art, they scream bout how it's not what they expected. I hope that doesn't happen to you.

Awww, you're really sweet. Thank you. I hope it doesn't happen either but if it does seeing as the art for this thread is free I just won't give them anything. Problem solved. XD I am doing it to practice and get better after all. So there is not obligation to bend to someone who is being cruel. BUT, I thank you for the warning, it's good to know! <3

Kruhee wrote:
KatrinaPride wrote:
KatrinaPride wrote:
Kruhee wrote:
KatrinaPride wrote:
oh my god this style looks so good. I'd pay for this and might just have to. Would you mind if I get my dear Cilica done? I still need to find and credit the og artist, I just realized...

Thanks, KatrinaPride! And dawww, she's so cute! I'm going to enjoy this one a lot XD

I hope you do! I was gonna suggest an older character but she's not on here ^-^''

I also know a lot of people close these threads and stop doing commissions all together because of people being extremely rude, even with examples of art, they scream bout how it's not what they expected. I hope that doesn't happen to you.

Awww, you're really sweet. Thank you. I hope it doesn't happen either but if it does seeing as the art for this thread is free I just won't give them anything. Problem solved. XD I am doing it to practice and get better after all. So there is not obligation to bend to someone who is being cruel. BUT, I thank you for the warning, it's good to know! <3

I'll let ya practice now~ I hope you have fun! I also hope you don't mind I add it to my character file with credit to you.

KatrinaPride wrote:

I'll let ya practice now~ I hope you have fun! I also hope you don't mind I add it to my character file with credit to you.

No not at all, oh... I should make a note about that. <_< Bottom line it's your guys' characters and you can use the pictures however you want as long as I get a credit! <3 Not much pint in making other peoples characters if they are just going to sit around on a shelf XD Though no hard feelings if they don't get used either way!

Kruhee wrote:
KatrinaPride wrote:

I'll let ya practice now~ I hope you have fun! I also hope you don't mind I add it to my character file with credit to you.

No not at all, oh... I should make a note about that. <_< Bottom line it's your guys' characters and you can use the pictures however you want as long as I get a credit! <3 Not much pint in making other peoples characters if they are just going to sit around on a shelf XD Though no hard feelings if they don't get used either way!

haha~ I promise it'll be put to good use on the same page the main photo is on.

'Yo, first off, I want to thank you for the opportunity of giving ourselves some free art~ That's a means a lot to us, you can be sure of it~ <3

Anyway, you can do any of the characters that I currently have, really. Whichever you find simpler, but here's a list;
Captain Wannabes
Benedict Severin
Revenant
Jin-Li Huang

(Although I think Wong would be the easier from them all. :'U)

Thank you again~ <3

Churchtuary wrote:
'Yo, first off, I want to thank you for the opportunity of giving ourselves some free art~ That's a means a lot to us, you can be sure of it~ <3

Anyway, you can do any of the characters that I currently have, really. Whichever you find simpler, but here's a list;
Captain Wannabes
Benedict Severin
Revenant
Jin-Li Huang

(Although I think would be the easier from them all. :'U)

Thank you again~ <3

Thanks! And The Captain looks super cool! I think it would be good practice to try a rugged guy. Not really used to that lol

Kruhee wrote:
Churchtuary wrote:
'Yo, first off, I want to thank you for the opportunity of giving ourselves some free art~ That's a means a lot to us, you can be sure of it~ <3

Anyway, you can do any of the characters that I currently have, really. Whichever you find simpler, but here's a list;
Captain Wannabes
Benedict Severin
Revenant
Jin-Li Huang

(Although I think would be the easier from them all. :'U)


Thank you again~ <3

Thanks! And The Captain looks super cool! I think it would be good practice to try a rugged guy. Not really used to that lol

someone is popular~

If it's not too much trouble, could you do Alfie? His hair looks like the one in his gallery, but it's a bit more brown, and his eyes are yellow.

Here's a ref for the shape of his wings(they're mostly dark brown with white tips): https://66.media.tumblr.com/e3cb0902f6dd20b944552a69f3e6f8e4/tumblr_pnlcz2YcMz1w7ovvfo3_1280.png
Thank you so much, you're amazing!

1 2 3 4 »

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Art & Creativity > Free Character Art