Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here

Nala (played by SonicBlaze)

Hello,

New to the site. I've been RPing for about 18-19 years at this point. Live RP has become so hard to find, so I'm trying this place out and hoping to make some new partners and some new friends. Open to all different types of themes SOL, Sci Fi, Fantasy, Historical etc. Always open to discussion or just chatting. Friendly nerd lol. Wait by classification - Fandom Nerd. I know nothing about tabletop games just as an FYI. Anyway, lets have fun.
Hey there welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!!
Hello Nala! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey! Welcome!

I have an in depth fantasy setting if you wanna check it out!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›
mlp-herd.gif
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
welcome!
Velcome
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
AK54sxu.gif

Ooo! You're tellin' me! Live RP used to be my bag of chips, but unfortunately I got old and busy and that all went out the window. Now I savor my direct message RPs or my patient partners to help get me through motivational slumps due to work and life stresses. I'm very fortunate to have good groups as well as good friends! I hope the same fortune falls on you as well. We've got a lot of talent here and wonderful diversity. You'll see that soon enough if you check out the forums.

If you need anything or have questions about how things go around here, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a very good community and we do well for others because new people are exciting! :D Take care and have fun!
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus