Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Frost (played by frostwyrmm)

Frost floats through the air before coming to Cornelius' eye level. "Curious one. So much knowledge gathered. So very isolated. Perhaps... we can learn from one another." Frost flits about, exploring his surroundings. "If you would allow this one, perhaps you could suggest some reading?"
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

*he looked at the dragon and thought to him self for a bit unsure* “I think you explore your surrounding and are happy with what you find and exploring is your favorite thing to do when you aren’t with friends” *he smiled a bit*
The robed warrior glances at the small, nervous figure before him, armoured mask making bronze-scaled face unreadable. He nods once, withdraws a small metal case from his robes, hands it to Riku, and leaves without a word.

Inside is enough cash to easily leave town and start fresh elsewhere, as well as a set of contact information for the church of the Cryu-Dzien labeled "For Emergencies and identity protection."

Help had been needed, and so it has been given.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

The woman stared at the pentatheic, a hum in her lips as she tilts her head to the side like a confused pup. A fire creature serving an ice divine? She'd seen stranger things, but a juxtaposition like this was just uncanny.

"How does this even work? I mean, there are weirder things in the world, sure, but you know? Is your goddess okay with your whole... you? I mean she's ice, and you're fire. You look strong, and can definitely break lots of it under your heel, but you know? I'm just wondering, how does this work out?"
USS Midway (played by Gottmituns)

She tilted her head. "Uhm... you seem nice? I'm not good with describing things," Midway nervously giggled.

"Let me restart... you seem like a person who would probably go through a lot, yet still manage to smile at the end of the day..."
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

"You look like you would get a torpedo, no, a few, up the... Hm... Nevermind."
Chromie (played anonymously)

“Hmm.. a little too pragmatic for my liking. There’s something to be said about retaining at least some of your morals despite your circumstances. Also; would it kill you to clean your armor every once in a while? Pheew!!”
Gheiss (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"What the... you body is the one of a child, and yet your eyes are the ones of someone who survived many, many winters. What... are you?"
"Hmmmm." Mixie's four arms cross in unison. "Well aren't you an intimidatin' one! As much as I applaud violence and brawlin' with others, I hope I never get into a fight with the likes of you. Doesn't take a genius to know I'd lose!"
Byxi Textor (played by Riik)

"Hey now, don't think I'm letting you off easy just because we have the same number of arms! I'm not one to trust a book by its cover, but... you don't seem the type I should want to get involved with." Shrugging, Byxi floated off from the ground to land in the branch of a nearby tree, reclining upon it casually. "I will admit, you probably live a real exciting life, but I have to draw the line somewhere. Some flames I will not fly into."
Knox Frigate (played by LunarValravn)

" You appear to enjoy life" Knox stated while staring up at the strange moth in the tree. " Might be worth seeing what fun you bring to an adventure"
Marlie (played by Jejune)

The doll didnt move, however the marker next to her appeared to be floating in thin air. It slowly wrote on the wall "Y...Ou ss..eem FUN :)" and then collapsed onto the ground, a faint whisper of children's laughter swirling around the room.
Chromie (played anonymously)

"Oh dear, there's a human soul stuck inside that doll. I wonder if that's a sign I'm in the wrong timeline."
Tyson Rowe (played by _Apollo_)

"Aren't you a colorful person. You seem happy and quite energetic. There isn't much of that anymore." He frowned, then shrugged, looking elsewhere.
Beetle (played by Jejune)

"You seem..sad. Would you care for some gingerbread. sugar pie?" Beetle grinned, offering a fresh plate of warm gingerbread to the man.
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“Well…aren’t you just adorable” he smiles at the smaller creature.
Eren Yeager (played by starwolf)

“What are you evenly I have no idea what to say but erm someone who likes things going their way and if not they will go ways to get what they want or need even if it means blood shed”
Nightwolf (played anonymously)

"You have seen so much bloodshed already and yet.. there is still more. There is always more."
Tseng (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I would say that you have a sense of great honor, Sir, but in the end, it is not honor alone that wins battles. Either way, you seem to be a good man, and I do hope your endeavors turn in your favor.”
Helios Frigate (played by LunarValravn)

" Hey, hey, hey! You remind me of my bro but way too serious! Loosen up and have fun man but hey! Somebody has to take care of the boring stuff. Rock on!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus