Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Jade Amethyst (played by randomentity777)

"What the hell do you want? And what's with the creepy smile? I need to get some sleep while I still can, so go away."
"First off, how did you get in here? Second, if you need a place to crash, the couch is downstairs. But this bed isn't big enough for the both of us."
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Zero is eating chips, dipped in a mixture of mild salsa and shredded cheddar cheese, in the corner is an Alarming amount of empty cheese bags and glass salsa cups

"Wassup bro"
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

A similar phenomenon of chip bags and cheese was in the SEAL's barracks room, except it was empty cans of Bang energy, Subway wrappers and a few pizza boxes. Adam sat up and saw Zero and immediately gave him the "finger guns" and said "LEGEEEEEEND!!"
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Zero is absolutely terrified " h e l p "
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

((This one will be super vague since Zero got blasted into the abyss apparently. RIP. 😔))

She wasn't a sound sleeper. To even call her a sleeper would be too generous of a title. Nocturnal nature and chronic insomnia had made a serial napper out of the darkling cryptid, cradling her in the perpetual limbo of the waking and dream world during the hours of the night reserved for sleeping. Although she appeared to be in a restful slumber, she was, in fact, very much awake.

Perhaps not fully cognizant, but still awake.

Xailah was listening to the night sounds, breathing in the twilight air, feeling the stillness that the waning hours brought. She was keen to all, even the slightest of disruptions. Had a pen been dropped, she would have heard it- felt it descend before it even hit the floor. But there were no pens, and no clumsy writers up at this hour.

There were, however, other things creeping about. Not her things- not Zuul's creatures. This thing was one foreign to Xailah. She felt it before she heard it; a passing presence which entered her room. Oddly enough, she never actually heard it enter through the door.

Her eyes fluttered open immediately, her pupils adjusting to the darkness in an instant. Her iridescent gaze caught no signs of life moving about her room. In fact, she wasn't catching any feeling of whatever it had been anymore. Something had been the space with her, she was certain of it, but now it was...

Gone.

The presence disappeared when she rose from her bed- its smells, its footfalls- the energy it displaced, and its heartbeat (or what could have been mistaken for one)- all gone. And without a single trace to imply its existence.

Hm. How unusual. Mayhaps it had just been the remnants of a spectre passing through. Or maybe it hadn't been anything at all. Xailah would never know the truth.

She would lay back down dissatisfied, having found no evidence of her mystery visitor, and resume her suspended state of dormancy.
Burt was having a nice dream - not one of his personal favorites which involved a lot of hot girls from the Book of Boring Thing To Read, but still lots of good fun where he was burning some dumb cars with his flamethrower and then running off with his bike, in the ever faithful company of a few cans of Wily Wolverine beer - when his wolverine istincts drew him from slumber with a sense of sudden alert.

Predator experiments like him tended to be light sleeper - though not as light as the herbivores, who literally seeemed to sleep with an eye open at all time for how quickly they went from sleep to wake.

Presently, he had perceived that someone else was in the room, and his firstg instinct was to turn around with a grumble, prop himself up on his elbows and squint his eyes in the dark, trying to catch a sniff of the intruder--

Instead he found himself staring at a gorgeous woman at the end of his bed.

Burt's jaw dropped. Not just because the stranger was stunning - but because he had NO recollection of how the heck she got in his room to begin with? If he'd dated a girl this HOT he'd remember for sure! But no, he didn't know who she was... he wasn't even sure what she was because, although she looked human enough, something about her screamed feline.

This had to be some weird dream too, right...?

In a squeaky voice that he'd never forget and forever feel ashamed about, he called out for his housemate: "Daren help there's a hot woman I don't know in my room and I have no idea how she got here to begin with, she wasn't with me when I came home last night what do I doooooooooooo???"

Of course, anyone who knew Burt would probably just assume that he WAS dreaming, and speaking in sleep...
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

PLAYING AS CIEL PHANTOMHIVE
The earl awoke from his slumber upon hearing a strange noise that did not sound like any of the servants, nor Sebastian.

At first, he would have thought it would to be Lizzy, his fiancee, since she had quite the habit of appearing uninvited, but it ended up not being the case. With one hand covering his pentagram-bearing eye, he sat up, looking at the being that stood at the foot of his bed. Clearly not Sebastian, nor Mey-Rin, Baldroy or Finnian. Ciel quickly reached for the pistol underneath his pillow and pointed it at whatever was standing at the foot of his bed, startled by the unwanted visitor in his estate. If the being would do anything to harm Ciel, he'd call for his demon butler, Sebastian, to...show the being the Phantomhive Hospitality.
His head pokes up and his tail starts wagging.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Kiran startles awake to stare at a dog at the end of his bed. Eyes widen, must pet good boy.
Colin Craven (played anonymously)

The sickly boy peered from his pillow, the skin around his eyes red and his eyes glassy from crying. He stared at whatever was standing at the foot of his bed, then asked with a soft voice. "Are you a ghost?"
If he had a pence for how many times an unknown person had popped up by his bedside, he would have 2 pences, but it's weird it's happened twice.
He opened his eyes and looked at the boy "uhhh......oh hello! Wait......I don't think I know you.....do you need my help?"

He saw the wheelchair and his face fell and he tilted his head "what's wrong? How did you get hurt?" there was unmistakable concern and innocence in his tone
Henry opened one eye dramatically, hearing the meow of a kitten at the end of his bed, "If you guys are cold, you can hop into bed beside me. Hungry? Kitchen is full of food. Otherwise, hush and let me sleep peacefully. Callisto is somehow gonna know I'm awake and bug me all night again."
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

His eyes would open and his tail started wagging and went over and licked his face all over.
”Now what do we have-“ Having jerked awake at the sound of sniffling at the end of her ol’ leather bedsack, Mad Madina wasn’t expecting to see some sort of malformed, slender krathound standing at her feet. ”Hm, not a type of animal I’m used to seein’. What are ya, boy, some sort of alien experiment?” Strange, it was clearly not of Eyremos, but with its muscular legs and long, toothed muzzle, it almost reminded her of the small, animalistic version of a Therion. ”Right. Not a whole lot goin’ on in there, I reckon. Ya haven’t tried to eat me yet, so sell ya this- you scoot along quietly now, and keep ya muzzle out of my rations, and I won’t shoot ya up ‘till you meet your maker. That a deal you can agree with, fido?” Her deep, unmoving scowl was carved into face even deeper by the highly contrasting light coming from her campfire. Most krathounds weren’t too fond of fire, unlike this beast, so in terms of categorizing this strange critter, Mad Madina was clueless. ”Beat it.”
Q just stared. To be honest, they didn't even know what to think about this.. guest. They'd only planned to lay on the bed for a little bit, not needing any rest. Beds were just comfier than standing. They stared in silence, but moved their legs closer to themself. This person didn't seem very.. friendly, and she also looked human.

The question also arose as to how or why this person was even here. They looked around for a moment, before making 'shooing' motions with their hands.
(( My guy, at least bother getting her pronouns right lmao ))
Mighty Mad Madina wrote:
(( My guy, at least bother getting her pronouns right lmao ))

(I'm working off an hour max sleep, that's my bad-)
(( Ey all good then! Thx for going back for that edit 🫡 ))
Mighty Mad Madina wrote:
(( Ey all good then! Thx for going back for that edit 🫡 ))

(Of course :})

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus