Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: (CLOSED)

Hmm…
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 20.

Note: I hope it’s a fifty

Another go!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 88.
Hope I win 😁
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 32.
And…
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 40.
Let’s give it another quick shot!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 24.
anon (played anonymously)

giving it a go! Thanks for hosting
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 72.
I believe it's been 8 hours and some minutes?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 23.
stalkati

I'll give it a go!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 53.
Sure, why not. Nothing to lose
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 2.
Eeee!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 43.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 9.
gets rolled by dice
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 79.
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

Hello, RPR! It's been a long long long loooong while since my last giveaway! Seriously, two years ago!?!?! I missed giving stuff away and I'm sure people missed the thrill of winning things. Soooooo, here we are, what's old is renewed again and the Prize Potato reclaims her cross-checking crown!

For this giveaway, I'm giving out three (3) party grab bags! Click here if you don't know what those are and you can see that it contains all sorts of stuff, but mainly epic membership!.

Here's how to win....Roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....The first people to roll a 1, 50, or 100 wins the prize!

giphy.gif

It always sucks when you roll ONE NUMBER OFF from the winning number. So those that do, you will get a random flower of pity from my inventory - it could be a rose or a lily, who knows until you get it! So if you roll a 2, 49, 51, or 99...you'll still get something! You also might get a pity flower if you roll a winning number AFTER the prize has been won too.

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) hours, but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. A roll of 1 d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100...AND YOU MUST QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and someone else might swoop on in and get it and tough luck if they're gone before you quote me.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased by me from the site's store.
6. I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic STILL going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Game ends/closes after all prizes are won!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Okay, go roll now, byeeeeeeeeee~~~
MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45

And again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 78.
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

Hello, RPR! It's been a long long long loooong while since my last giveaway! Seriously, two years ago!?!?! I missed giving stuff away and I'm sure people missed the thrill of winning things. Soooooo, here we are, what's old is renewed again and the Prize Potato reclaims her cross-checking crown!

For this giveaway, I'm giving out three (3) party grab bags! Click here if you don't know what those are and you can see that it contains all sorts of stuff, but mainly epic membership!.

Here's how to win....Roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....The first people to roll a 1, 50, or 100 wins the prize!

giphy.gif

It always sucks when you roll ONE NUMBER OFF from the winning number. So those that do, you will get a random flower of pity from my inventory - it could be a rose or a lily, who knows until you get it! So if you roll a 2, 49, 51, or 99...you'll still get something! You also might get a pity flower if you roll a winning number AFTER the prize has been won too.

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) hours, but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. A roll of 1 d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100...AND YOU MUST QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and someone else might swoop on in and get it and tough luck if they're gone before you quote me.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased by me from the site's store.
6. I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic STILL going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.

MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 53.
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45

Squints at my dice
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 24.
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45

I'd like to try this ^^
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 14.
MissPixie wrote:
Still looking for someone to roll a 50 for the last grab bag prize!!!
So we're down to one number now....
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 83.

Note: ...for a 50?

Here's hoping something goes right for me today.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 43.
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45

Before I go to sleep-
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 64.

Note: And now I'm off to sleep for realz

Mhhhh lets see if 8 hrs had passed ^^
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus