Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: (CLOSED)

More.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 27.
:)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 47.
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

Hello, RPR! It's been a long long long loooong while since my last giveaway! Seriously, two years ago!?!?! I missed giving stuff away and I'm sure people missed the thrill of winning things. Soooooo, here we are, what's old is renewed again and the Prize Potato reclaims her cross-checking crown!

For this giveaway, I'm giving out three (3) party grab bags! Click here if you don't know what those are and you can see that it contains all sorts of stuff, but mainly epic membership!.

Here's how to win....Roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....The first people to roll a 1, 50, or 100 wins the prize!

giphy.gif

It always sucks when you roll ONE NUMBER OFF from the winning number. So those that do, you will get a random flower of pity from my inventory - it could be a rose or a lily, who knows until you get it! So if you roll a 2, 49, 51, or 99...you'll still get something! You also might get a pity flower if you roll a winning number AFTER the prize has been won too.

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) hours, but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. A roll of 1 d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100...AND YOU MUST QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and someone else might swoop on in and get it and tough luck if they're gone before you quote me.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased by me from the site's store.
6. I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic STILL going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Game ends/closes after all prizes are won!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Okay, go roll now, byeeeeeeeeee~~~
MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45

:|
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 6.
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

Hello, RPR! It's been a long long long loooong while since my last giveaway! Seriously, two years ago!?!?! I missed giving stuff away and I'm sure people missed the thrill of winning things. Soooooo, here we are, what's old is renewed again and the Prize Potato reclaims her cross-checking crown!

For this giveaway, I'm giving out three (3) party grab bags! Click here if you don't know what those are and you can see that it contains all sorts of stuff, but mainly epic membership!.

Here's how to win....Roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....The first people to roll a 1, 50, or 100 wins the prize!

giphy.gif

It always sucks when you roll ONE NUMBER OFF from the winning number. So those that do, you will get a random flower of pity from my inventory - it could be a rose or a lily, who knows until you get it! So if you roll a 2, 49, 51, or 99...you'll still get something! You also might get a pity flower if you roll a winning number AFTER the prize has been won too.

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) hours, but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. A roll of 1 d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100...AND YOU MUST QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and someone else might swoop on in and get it and tough luck if they're gone before you quote me.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased by me from the site's store.
6. I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic STILL going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.

MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 32.

Note: Oop

lets see
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 16.
We’re rollinnn
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 50.
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45

Oh hey I did it!
Lets try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 21.
I'm running out of silly dice-themed things to say. '^v^
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 22.
a6O585q_460s.jpg

hisses at roll that's close but not close enough to be close
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 47.
stalkati

Again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 76.
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45

Come on!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 27.

Note: Tell me something...

Icysoul

MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45

Might as well
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 32.
ALTY_Heave wrote:
We’re rollinnn

Did I do this right?
The fonts a bit odd, and it’s hard for me to tell if that’s a five or a three and now I’m afraid I embarrassed myself XD
I’m trying again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 75.
ALTY_Heave wrote:
We’re rollinnn

Yeah, for me it says you got the 50 :O Congratulations!
Cheshika wrote:
ALTY_Heave wrote:
We’re rollinnn

Yeah, for me it says you got the 50 :O Congratulations!
yea she did get 50 but she has to reply with the rules and stuff for it to count :)
MissPixie wrote:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

MissPixie
The Prize Potato

Winners:
1 - Archivalist
50 -
100 - Shadeslayer45

I don't know if someone got the 50. Not sure, but I'll roll anyway because it hasn't been posted as such yet.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 80.
do i getti?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 11.
Mothunny wrote:
do i getti?
i do not getti. sad spaghetti

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus