Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Raffle - Closed. Congratulations to the 9 Winners!

4kxLm7U.jpgIt was fun playing Miss Pixie’s grab bag raffle, so I thought I would try my hand a running another one. Kudos to Miss Pixie as I stole her rules. XD In that raffle, I took note of the double numbers that frequently came up, so decided that my raffle will be to get those double numbers! I tweaked the rule about quoting the first post to help me see winners and to prevent cluttering up the thread.
(basically, ONLY quote my post IF YOU WIN first)
Rules: (Read Carefully)
1. This is a fun Dice Raffle using 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100).
2. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
3. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) HOURS Five (5) HOURS and there's no limit on how many total times you can roll. I will be checking the time gaps for any winners.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. I was generously gifted with some stuff and I want to spread the goodwill around.
6. I’m not on RP Repository all the time as I work full time and at various hours. If you win, please have some patience! I promise I’ll deliver the prize as soon as I can review and verify the win.
7. I will need some help with reviewing and identifying winning posts when I do get onlne so I ask that you only quote this post if you win. By quoting my post, it helps me to see them. If you roll a winning number, quote this post and post again immediately after your winning dice roll saying what you have won. That way I will easily be able to see your winning post when I review the pages of the thread.
8. Please do not quote this post when you first roll the dice. Only quote this post after you first roll a winning number.
9. To reinforce rule #7 & #8, If anyone does quote this post without having a winning number, they disqualify themselves from participating further in the raffle.

The Numbers and Prize List:
3rd Winner is Rayne_Storm: 11Blue Silk Cloak
9th Winner is Resonance21:22Dragons Tooth
1st Winner is Dndmama: 33A Party Grab Bag
8th Winner is Banshee: 44An Enchanted Wardrobe
7th Winner is TheLorekeeper: 55Blue Silk Cloak
6th Winner is GingerHades: 66A Party Grab Bag
4th Winner is ALTY_Heave: 77A Box of Chocolates
2nd Winner is Ardenweild: 88Blue Silk Cloak
5th Winner is Juls: 99A Party Grab Bag

I will list the winners by the prizes as they are won.
Game ends when all prizes are won.
Have fun and let the rolls begin!

Special Note: A fun option is if you provide a clever meme with your dice roll, I'll put your name in for a random prize draw after the raffle ends! :D
(I'll go through the thread and make the name list as I have time and figure out the logistics when the raffle is over)

Meme List for final prize roll:
  • Sin-fonie
  • Tusitala2017
  • BreezyDawn
  • Dndmama
  • GingerHades
  • Mothunny
  • MercyInReach
  • Claine
  • Minioma
  • Juls
  • DanganronpaFan
  • Resonance21
Thanks for doing this :) I hope I get a good number, and good luck to everyone else too!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 61.
Ohh this is amazing!
Thank you so much for hosting this :)
When it comes to rolling dice, I'm always like...
de0c70ad030043ab85c245e4a9e9b960.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 100.
Thanks for hosting this! :D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 38.
What a great giveaway! Thank you!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 24.
anon (played anonymously)

Giving it a go!

3a3.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 80.
I don't have anything super clever to share, but I can roll dice! ^v^
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 15.

Note: Dice of rolling!

Ok lets see if my meme skills are up to the challenge!

xwOCuKi.jpeg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 15.
Tryin' this again :)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 84.
Well let's see then
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 35.
1*7cIYLm6DI-jvZdBJoQqx4g.png

How fun thank you!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 19.

Note: ^ that meme. I do it alll the time

I like rolling things!

rpg-games-1.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 33.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawnia wrote:
4kxLm7U.jpgIt was fun playing Miss Pixie’s grab bag raffle, so I thought I would try my hand a running another one. Kudos to Miss Pixie as I stole her rules. XD In that raffle, I took note of the double numbers that frequently came up, so decided that my raffle will be to get those double numbers! I tweaked the rule about quoting the first post to prevent cluttering up the thread (basically, ONLY quote my post IF YOU WIN first)

Rules:
2. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
3. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) HOURS and there's no limit on how many total times you can roll. I will be checking the time gaps for any winners.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. I was generously gifted with some stuff and I want to spread the goodwill around.
6. I’m not on RP Repository all the time as I work full time and at various hours. If you win, please have some patience! I promise I’ll deliver the prize as soon as I can review and verify the win.
7. I will need some help with reviewing and identifying winning posts when I do get onlne so I ask that you only quote this post if you win. By quoting my post, it helps me to see them. If you roll a winning number, quote this post and post again immediately after your winning dice roll saying what you have won. That way I will easily be able to see your winning post when I review the pages of the thread.
8. Please do not quote this post when you first roll the dice. Only quote this post after you first roll a winning number.
9. To reinforce rule #7 & #8, If anyone does quote this post without having a winning number, they disqualify themselves from participating further in the raffle. We don't want that.

11 – Blue Silk Cloak (1 character slot)
22 – Dragons Tooth (5 character slots)
33 – A Party Grab Bag (random stuff)
44 – An Enchanted Wardrobe (random stuff)
55 – Blue Silk Cloak (1 character slot)
66 – A Party Grab Bag (random stuff)
77 – A Box of Chocolates (random stuff)
88 – Blue Silk Cloak (1 character slot)
99 – A Party Grab Bag (random stuff)

Special Note: A fun option is if you provide a clever meme with your dice roll, I'll put your name in for a random prize draw after the raffle ends! :D
Another shot!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 53.
Oh boy, a raffle and memes? What fun!

0fdff9815888a5121065f55ad128736095e21b3e_hq.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 19.
Imma try!! This is really cool and fun!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 16.
Let’s do this!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 89.
Dawnia wrote:
4kxLm7U.jpgIt was fun playing Miss Pixie’s grab bag raffle, so I thought I would try my hand a running another one. Kudos to Miss Pixie as I stole her rules. XD In that raffle, I took note of the double numbers that frequently came up, so decided that my raffle will be to get those double numbers! I tweaked the rule about quoting the first post to prevent cluttering up the thread (basically, ONLY quote my post IF YOU WIN first)

Rules:
3. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) HOURS and there's no limit on how many total times you can roll. I will be checking the time gaps for any winners.
9. To reinforce rule #7 & #8, If anyone does quote this post without having a winning number, they disqualify themselves from participating further in the raffle. We don't want that.

11 – Blue Silk Cloak (1 character slot)
22 – Dragons Tooth (5 character slots)
1st Winner is Dndmama: 33A Party Grab Bag
44 – An Enchanted Wardrobe (random stuff)
55 – Blue Silk Cloak (1 character slot)
66 – A Party Grab Bag (random stuff)
77 – A Box of Chocolates (random stuff)
88 – Blue Silk Cloak (1 character slot)
99 – A Party Grab Bag (random stuff)

I got 89 but off by 1 for 88
Lets roll!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 50.
Lets see
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 10.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Raffle - Closed. Congratulations to the 9 Winners!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus