Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » tutorial made me do this smh /lh

hey, i'm icy! i haven't roleplayed since 2021 i think, but i've been doing this sort of thing since maybe 2016? not sure. i do my stuff in lowercase, it's just easier for me to read. if there's an issue with that, it's okay to tell me! i'll switch it for you. another thing i should let you know is that i'm horrible with tone. if it takes me a little longer to reply at times, i do apologize. it's just me trying to figure out the tone.

i'm trying to look for more active partners and i'm really hoping i can find this here. i do at least a paragraph minimum most of the time! the only few times i've never done that is when i'm really out of it (ex: exhausted, sick, that type of thing).

a lot of my ocs are inspired by other pieces of media and/or have been inserted into the media. right now it's been more star wars and aot/snk than anything. though i do have fandomless ocs or ones that i can easily turn into fandomless. i also do enjoy playing characters from the actual media itself!

i really enjoy descriptive roleplays! i also prefer to do some form of LGBTQ+ roleplay out of my own comfort. you will notice that it's a common theme among my characters for them to be either not cis, not straight, or both.

if i continue this more, i will just be rambling about this stuff. i hope that i'll learn to use this site pretty well, as i've done with another site. have a good day/night!
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Hello Icy! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
hi, welcome!! :D I hope you enjoy your time on the site!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site and find everything you're looking for!
Welcome to RPR,
πŸ’icy!πŸ’
giphy.gif
Hey there welcome to RPR 😊 This is an awesome community.
Super queer friendly space here (at least in my experience), and I don't think you'll have trouble finding RP partners to tell stories with LGBTQIA+ themes =)
Also, I feel you! When I find myself struggling with tone sometimes.. I write like an Elcor lol
(Genuine excitement) So glad you're here, welcome to RPR =)
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
Voltage_

Welcome to RPR, Icy! :)
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Welcome to the playground of misfits. Hope you enjoy yourself.

full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Cyndiadame18

Welcome! I hope you make many friends:)
4e31d7daa42ab9ad049b4cdf704ab1fb.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here !
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RPR! If you are looking for eclectic role-plays and writing partners, this is a good spot to start -- the introduction. You've thoroughly meshed out what you are looking for so now it's time to get creatin'!

Character profiles are easily my favorite aspect of the forums site. You almost have a limitless space to create to your heart's content. Slap some profiles of your lovely OCs together and pop on a few public forums or even submit and advert for something specific you would like to write about and soon they'll likely flock to you.

I enjoy media RPs myself as I tend to play canons and whatnot. I'm not very capable or dedicated when it comes to making and staying committed to OCs, so kudos to those who can love and create them!

I hope your experience here is a blast and you find what you're looking for. If you have any questions feel free to shoot one of us a message or seek out the RPR mods and staff! They are always glad to get folks oriented.

Have a good one! ☺️
welcome to the site!!!
welcome to the site, i hope you find what you're looking for! nice to see a fellow lowercase typist around. lgbtq+ and descriptive stuff is the best, i love it uwu
Hey hey, welcome! :D
mlp-herd.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » tutorial made me do this smh /lh

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus