Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Explain why you chose your icon

Claine Moderator

What it says in the title, explain why you chose your current icon!

Mine - it's a commission from Auberon that I really like :D
Alice in Wonderland is one of my absolute favorites. I love the animated movie.

I switch my icon out randomly though. Lately Disney themed such as Stitch, Beauty and the Beast, and now Alice.
It's Matrim Cauthon from Wheel of Time. Not only is he an awesome character in general. He shares lots of traits with Troy (my oldest character) even though I hadn't read the book till well after he was first made.
Mine is Kanna Kamui from "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" looking confused. I chose it because I felt it fits with my name
Blake Belladonna from RWBY if she was in Devil May Cry.
Cause blep, though I should update it for a new blep
I change my icon a lot. <_<
plico-131080-1682882075.png

I'm into Twisted Wonderland right now and I think the Tsum Tsums are adorable. 🥺
My current icon is my fursona/online avatar! Seems only fitting to me ^.^

I may or may not change it to silly doodles of my other characters, though- I find that idea very funny!
My buddy scarffles drew it for me! A cat with a knife, because sometimes you just feel a bit stabby.
I recently changed it, but it is a bouquet of clovers. I like the idea of luck a lot.
I changed mine to this Because Fresh!Ink is basically creativity (Ink!Sans) and Awesomeness (Fresh) combined into one being, and I was feeling really good and having an amazing creative streak that’s still going.
Foxfarer

Mine is really because I have bad dissociation problems and Tails really helps with that. It's kinda like a coping mechanism that has been involuntarily ingrained into my mind.

I also just really like Sonic XD
Deltarunner

M o s s
Deltarunner wrote:
M o s s

95767-F0-B-0-B87-4-B35-9547-E33-E16347066.gif
For someone who likes to roleplay modern human characters, I depict my actual self with a cartoon character. Meet Gretchen Switzer! I watched an animated series on Tubi called The Freak Brothers and I loved the character 'Gretchen Switzer' due to she having an appearance similar of my actual self. Loved the character in the series too! XD.
Calvin McMurray is a girlboss <3 /pos
Its a flat pancake cat, I just think its cute <3
I basically just wanted to use my art for an icon, but everything came out blurry except for my darling elf Princess Naima! So I went with her ^_^
Law is one of my favorites in one piece, thats kinda the only reason why other than it being a basic profile picture probably gonna change it into something flashy sooner or later
Because I like spiders, and I thought it be silly to have a plush spider but it only has 6 legs, so technically it ain't a spider anymore. Pluto it only has two eyes which makes me laugh.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Explain why you chose your icon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus