Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

Dragonfire wrote:
Warcraft has a bit of a fandom out there, though!

(The Sword seal made so much more sense with the second clue, holy moly.)

I find this unsurprising.
Dog

HEY

LISTEN

HEY

the fairy is unlocked.
Dog wrote:
HEY

LISTEN

HEY

the fairy is unlocked.

.... I kind of hate myself for not getting that.
Dog

Wolf one.. possibly Skyrim related? Throwing out ideas.
Dog wrote:
HEY

LISTEN

HEY

the fairy is unlocked.

Would it be appropriate to have a separate thread with only riddles that have all 3 clues revealed and no side chatter, so they're find-able. Then another clearly marked thread with all the answers that have been discovered thus far?
Mads

"Perhaps if you work on your pronunciation, you'll have an easier time communicating with the portal guardians."
Dog

Nero wrote:
Dog wrote:
HEY

LISTEN

HEY

the fairy is unlocked.

Would it be appropriate to have a separate thread with only riddles that have all 3 clues revealed and no side chatter, so they're find-able. Then another clearly marked thread with all the answers that have been discovered thus far?

Maybe the first or second post of this thread could be kept updated with all of the clues so far?
Nero wrote:
I've just finished copying all the current hints, I'll add them to my post at the top of the thread. Will try to credit everyone in the order of posts afterwards, operating on mobile, bear with me ~
The_Gemini

You feel a chill run down your spine, and turn to find a pair of large feline eyes staring at you from the shadows.

"Psst... Are you looking for information about the unicorn seal? I want to help you claim the loot that must be on the other side of that portal... If you're willing to split it. Your first clue is: An allegory."

"I can only reveal the second clue to someone who is at least 30 years old."

"I can only reveal the third clue to someone who created at least two characters whose names started with an R between January 2013 and April 23rd, 2014."
First post edited to include all hints posted thus far!
EDIT 2- I found the 2nd clue of the Moon Seal (Crocodile Shaman)

The crocodile shaman fixes you with a glowing eye, and speaks in a hissing, gravely voice.

"I see it in your face; you seek the word of power that will unlock the moon seal."

He lunges, making you flinch away in fear -- but he only plucks a single strand of hair from your head with surprising dexterity. As he holds it in his hand, it burns away, and he watches the smoke curl into the air with purpose in his eyes.

"The spirits in the smoke tell me that this is your first clue: If he'd been in the Harry Potter universe, he'd have been in House Slytherin. But he founded a very different house...

"I can only reveal the second clue to someone who has used the forum chat for more than 35 hours in the last 30 days, but less than 40."

"But what's this?.. It seems you satisfy the spirit's criteria."

The crocodile shaman throws some old chicken bones, and stares at them in silence for a long while.

Your second clue is: "Home" to many antitribu.

"I can only reveal the third clue to someone who deleted a character in the month of January, 2013"
"Psst... I bet the pizza dragon knows something about the portal."

I believe this refers to the dragon that holds a slice of pizza when non-epic members go into chat :)
I figured out the Sun seal!! Complete and utter dumb luck. I cannot believe that worked.
I'm positive I know the Moon Seal answer, but it doesn't seem to be working :x ?
Libertine wrote:
I'm positive I know the Moon Seal answer, but it doesn't seem to be working :x ?

You thinking Goratrix too?
Lorvilran wrote:
Libertine wrote:

Yep.
Libertine wrote:
Lorvilran wrote:
Libertine wrote:

Yep.

I've tried Goratrix and Goratrix the Betrayer, neither worked unfortunately.
Libertine wrote:
Lorvilran wrote:
Libertine wrote:

Yep.

You had to put House Goratrix. XD
Glad I was able to help you guys out. :D
Ohhh, nice!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus