Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Katia wrote:
How about a template with a lot of swirling shadows?
Shadows can be tricky to pull off, since it's hard to perceive something as a shadow without an object casting that shadow... I'm all for it if it can be pulled off, though. I'm making due with one of the incense ones right now.
A template with blue flames rather than red-orange-yellow ones.
Would it be possible to get more variant colors on the misty woods template? Maybe in some purple shades? :)
Novalyyn wrote:
Katia wrote:
Shadows can be tricky to pull off, since it's hard to perceive something as a shadow without an object casting that shadow... I'm all for it if it can be pulled off, though. I'm making due with one of the incense ones right now.

How about a swirly black/dark purple clouds look then?
Rhythm wrote:
A template with blue flames rather than red-orange-yellow ones.
This could be pretty easily done and I actually agree with the idea quite a bit!
Katia wrote:
Novalyyn wrote:
Katia wrote:

How about a swirly black/dark purple clouds look then?

I like the premise of your idea, Katia, I'm just not sure if I'm understanding it correctly. Are you talking about something like this?
How about a DNA template for the Sci-Fi section? It would be useful for people who have characters of mixed breed and don't really have another template that fits. :)
@Lachey Something like that yes.

Also dang it I thought I had hit the right button. T.T
Vials and test tubes and stuff. In fact, it'd be nice to have both a chemistry version and an alchemy version.
Perhaps one with a long bow and quiver?

Or one with wolves? ^_^
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Updated the vote tally. :)
1 necro and 1 wolf plz

Got it!
Not sure if it's been done or request but...something apocalyptic?
Clockwork?
Lions?
Angelic?
Apocalyptic and Angelic sound awesome from the last two comments!
Want those <3
When is the next update
Crystal Ball?

Ravens/Crows?

Scythe?

I would use these.

The habitual reminder for people throwing ideas out there, since I haven't said it in awhile:

You're always welcome to suggest stuff that isn't on the big list yet, but I ask that people only suggest and vote on things that they would actually use on one of their own characters, not just stuff that sounds to them like it might be useful to someone somewhere or be "kinda cool". Deal? :)

@Shame -- For clockwork, check out "steampunk" or "hands of time" :)
+1 to old London, and I would also like an avain/ angelic template. :3

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus