Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

*cough**cough* spiderwebs *cough**cough*
Loren wrote:
Hey, Kim! :D
I did try them out, actually, but they don't really fit my character very well. The egyptian template would probably be very interesting for him, though, so I'm fine with upvoting that.

I'd totally use a druidic, Stonehenge themed template, by the way :) (I'm using the celtic knots, as they're the closest one can get.) And since I'm on a roll, maybe a Venetian or Renaissance themed one?

Ohhh yesss. I like these ideas.
Lachey wrote:
Loren wrote:
Hey, Kim! :D
I did try them out, actually, but they don't really fit my character very well. The egyptian template would probably be very interesting for him, though, so I'm fine with upvoting that.

I'd totally use a druidic, Stonehenge themed template, by the way :) (I'm using the celtic knots, as they're the closest one can get.) And since I'm on a roll, maybe a Venetian or Renaissance themed one?

Ohhh yesss. I like these ideas.

I can dig the Egyptian, Venetian or Ren. Especially the Ren. Maybe something more gypsy based too, and card shark/gambling.
Ah...I totally have characters I'd use Egyptian or gypsy for :D
Depending on how it was done, so do I.
1+ for Dossier templates.
Brandon

+1 Dossier

It would be cool to see you guys do a series of ancient civilization templates. Incan, Mayan, Egyptian, Chinese, Roman, Greek, and maybe something aboriginal or maori.
So many great ideas!

*steeples fingers* Gooooddddd.... gooood...
Brandon wrote:
+1 Dossier

It would be cool to see you guys do a series of ancient civilization templates. Incan, Mayan, Egyptian, Chinese, Roman, Greek, and maybe something aboriginal or maori.

Yes, I agree with this too. Even something Babylonian or Atlantian. Some could be famous places, ancient architecture, others colorful hieroglyph's or other neat treasure/art/wall paintings that stand out for them.
Loren

I also agree with the posts above. The Babylonian template could be a bit hard, but even so, it'd be incredibly awesome. Something invoking Hammurabi's Code of Laws, perhaps? Or a throne-ish room with sygils.
And now I've got the hanging gardens in my head.
Yall are making my template designing brain go NUTS right now with all these ideas!
Heck, what about a few different animals too? I mean we have 2-3ish that could be considered wolf type templates or similar I think? Maybe some big cats, birds, etc. More specific for the characters like how the weapons and instruments are? It'd work for shifters. Off those could go further with mythological ones. Dragons, Gryphons, etc.
+1 each to
Floral
Angelic
Alchemy
Fairy
Egyptian
Abhirati Shaitan (played by Michonne)

I nominate a vote for spiders!!
A yin-yang template would be cool
Dog

- ' Punk music" / "anarchy in the UK" type templates

And some vague "concepts":

- Angel wings/heaven
- Dream walker/nightmares
- Woods - light/dark
- Chinese dragon/yin&yang
I'd like to see more animal themed ones-- like, bears, foxes, rabbits, dogs, cats, lizards, etc.

Also, I absolutely adore Wolves in the Forest and its color scheme, but it makes me kind of sad that it's a wolf theme only. It could work great as just a wilderness theme as well!
Meedleboot wrote:
I'd like to see more animal themed ones-- like, bears, foxes, rabbits, dogs, cats, lizards, etc.

Also, I absolutely adore Wolves in the Forest and its color scheme, but it makes me kind of sad that it's a wolf theme only. It could work great as just a wilderness theme as well!

I had originally planned on doing that, actually. I had other vectors of animals that would have fit in perfectly but I ran out of time in the end. Never know, I might get to make extensions of it in the future!
can we get a lightning template some thing that conveys electricity

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus