Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Otaku, Every human swallows three spider in their sleep every night.
InsaneShadow wrote:

I try not to keep that in mind lol I'm terrified of spiders 0.0
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

InsaneShadow wrote:

Grossly inaccurate and quite off topic.
jaykob

+1 dragon 3
Sanne Moderator

Shame wrote:
I would totally use the lipstick kisses one, how about a culinary one? Bakery? Butcher shop?

For the bakery, we already have chocolate and vanilla cake templates. :) I think a running theme for a butcher shop is blood, of which we have "Good Clean Kill" and "Roadkill" - when you look at these two templates, does that work as a butcher theme?

Vote tally updated. :)
+1 for swamp and tropical.

Unless I've voted them up before... I don't think I have, but I could see myself having done it... x.x
my votes are for fairy, tropical, rave and spiders. ::::)
+1 to swamp, stonework, old London, asylum, stained glass stained glass stained glass
Please and thanks!
Horses! and wings? :/ merp
How about an Egyptian theme?
Oh, oh! +1 for Floral/Garden, Tropical, Chemistry, Aliens, Alchemy, Stained Glass, Aurora, Prison, Rave/Rock concert please!

I would totally use an Egyptian themed template, too. And maybe something Ancient Greece themed, while I'm on a historical kick :)
+1 to Alchemy, Chemistry and Tavern.
1 + to egyptian (or anything that can really correlate to ancient egypt / mayans etc.) spiders, old London, asylum, stained glass
+1 Egyptian, Asylum, and Satin sheets and rose petals
Loren

+1 to egyptian, alchemy, and old London.

(An ancient greek one would be awesome, too.)

Hey Loren! You might check out "Doric Columns" and the "Burnt Offerings" series of templates?
Loren

Hey, Kim! :D
I did try them out, actually, but they don't really fit my character very well. The egyptian template would probably be very interesting for him, though, so I'm fine with upvoting that.

I'd totally use a druidic, Stonehenge themed template, by the way :) (I'm using the celtic knots, as they're the closest one can get.) And since I'm on a roll, maybe a Venetian or Renaissance themed one?

All of those sound totally amazing.
Loren

:D By the way, and since I only did discover it now, +1 to the Constantinople Template. Historical Templates, yesss...

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus