Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

After poking around a bit, I noticed there are no music-ish-related ones. Not even just a guitar or something simple.

That makes me sad, because one of my characters could use it ,__,
+1 for stained glass, wolf, DNA and Chemistry. I could defiantly use those four for a few of my up and coming characters!!!
Just gotta say thanks to everyone for all their suggestions! It really makes creating templates much more personable for me when I know what the community wants :D Keep the votes coming!
Sanne Moderator

Hey guys, I've been looking over the list and I'm wondering how popular/in demand the Necromancy template still is. We have the grave/boneyard/death and arcane templates, all of which are elements of necromancy. Do these templates fill the necromancy gap? I'm not sure what else we could do for necromancy other than fusing the aforementioned templates together in some way. <.<
Eh, I don't really play with necromancers, so I don't personally care to have a template for one.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Sanne wrote:
Hey guys, I've been looking over the list and I'm wondering how popular/in demand the Necromancy template still is. We have the grave/boneyard/death and arcane templates, all of which are elements of necromancy. Do these templates fill the necromancy gap? I'm not sure what else we could do for necromancy other than fusing the aforementioned templates together in some way. <.<

Just to illustrate the templates she's talking about:

graveyard.jpg boneyard.jpg
death.jpg death2.jpg
redarcana.png greenarcana.png
I use the arcane ones and the skull one. THe others, I haven't found characters that fit there yet.

I really like them and I think it fills that "necromancy" gap just fine. I would use them for Sabina, but she has a decivingly sweet one.
Putting another vote/suggestion in for the future: while I absolutely adore the Galleon & Treasure templates, some sort of naval battle/swashbuckling template would be nice, too. Maybe a darker/night Galleon, or something that just shrieks vile, nasty pirates? Something akin to the difference between the two Cityscape templates. I didn't see anything quite like this in the original post's list, so I'm casting it out here.
Some sort of party/rave theme would be killer with neon colors and such or perhaps a rock concert stage?. >.> Few of my characters would work perfect with them...
More of a deep sea ocean (like trenches) and a lake/mossy water environment? The only water one I see is very light and soft (not a bad thing) but it leaves the lower ocean and non-ocean characters in a bind I think :>
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Asheydoo55 wrote:
More of a deep sea ocean (like trenches) and a lake/mossy water environment? The only water one I see is very light and soft (not a bad thing) but it leaves the lower ocean and non-ocean characters in a bind I think :>

I think you are thinking of the Submerged template? Although it starts with sparkly surface waves, it fades to deep dark blue toward the bottom. It was designed with the intention of giving the impression of going deeper and deeper and deeper -- especially nice on a really long profile page!

However, you might also want to look into Elements: Water (dark) for a water themed template with darker colors in it.

The trouble with an ocean trenches template, in my mind, is that ocean trenches are blacker than deep space. >.> We'd have to focus on specific luminescent animals or maybe submarines more than landscape or water, I think.
I would totally use the lipstick kisses one, how about a culinary one? Bakery? Butcher shop?
Dog

Bears.
Can we have an icicles template? I know we have the water and the first snowfall, but we don't have a template that is related directly to ice. Just an idea. ;)

And +1 to demonic, and rave/rock concert.

[EDIT] An icicle or another snow template would be nice. I would definitely use it for my character Storm.
+1 to the demonic and angelic

Also, how about something with voodoo?
I'd like a spider web template.-.
For the love of god, I hate spiders, so i swear if there was just a picture of a spider as a template, I would avoid it like the plague ;_;
But I still think the webbing is cool though ^^;

So do I still vote for spiders? .-.
Otaku16Otaku wrote:
For the love of god, I hate spiders, so i swear if there was just a picture of a spider as a template, I would avoid it like the plague ;_;

LOL I'd say go ahead and cast your vote for it. I'm sure whoever gets that category would include a web version
Lachey wrote:
Otaku16Otaku wrote:

LOL I'd say go ahead and cast your vote for it. I'm sure whoever gets that category would include a web version

Well if that's the case than +1 for Spiders! XD
But if it's gonna be a pic of a spider than -7 for spiders ._.
I would have so much use for a snow themed one that's mainly white :3 <3
Also Angelic with perhaps angel wings or something to that effect.
I agree with forsaken so........ +1 for snow themed that's mainly white. ;)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus