Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

I don't know if it's been suggested, but I'd love some kind of pastel theme.

Or something with ribbons and bows!
(but not present/christmasy)
I would looooooove spiders/spiderwebs if I didn't already weigh in there.

I'd also REALLY love to see another theme with wood panels or beams. I love the bit at the top of the steampunk theme so I'm using that, but the gears really don't suit? As the character owns the local tavern and uses primarily wood, it works splendidly.

Maybe work a lantern or lamp-pole in? A thought! Might do nicely for victorian if it was wrought iron, though I'm stillall about an older wooden pole with a dangling oil lamp. :P
+1 to Chemistry and Old London, please!
It would be awesome if there was a ying yang theme.
Not sure how many others would want it but what about a 'field of blades'? similar to the headstone templet?
I like the field of blades idea -- especially if it looked war torn and deserted. Though that is merely a suggestion to further expand upon that one. :'D

As for me, I would actually really like a book theme. Like where it actually looks like the opened pages of a book, or something. I think a really cool aspect about that would be that it could also be expanded upon for different uses. One book theme could be alchemy / herbology / myccology themed. Another could be straight up magic that features different wand makes, or magical crystals, etc.

Of course, there could always be more mundane book templates as well.

Again, however, it is just a suggestion -- and if ever there is consideration to making an expanse book theme set with varying subjects for differing characters, I would be happy to provide some images for usage. :'D

Though I would be happy with just a plain old book set as an option for a bibliophile character I have been considering making for the site to role play. ^ o ^ /
Im giving votes for Swamp, Constantinople, Savannah, Stonework and Tavern and I make a suggestion for some new ones.

Mongolian oriented ones or if nothing else at least similarities to it

Steppes/ Shrublands and Grasslands as well as the Desert regions, but we've already got some desert-y ones suggested [like Savannah] I just think overall it'd make for good profiles, especially for those of us who want rolling greens and so such. [which idk if you've seen pictures of some of Mongolia, but it's pretty amazingly beautiful.] Something that gives the feeling of 'The land of eternal blue skies." Hah..
RevolverSnackelot wrote:
Im giving votes for Swamp, Constantinople, Savannah, Stonework and Tavern and I make a suggestion for some new ones.

Mongolian oriented ones or if nothing else at least similarities to it

Steppes/ Shrublands and Grasslands as well as the Desert regions, but we've already got some desert-y ones suggested [like Savannah] I just think overall it'd make for good profiles, especially for those of us who want rolling greens and so such. [which idk if you've seen pictures of some of Mongolia, but it's pretty amazingly beautiful.] Something that gives the feeling of 'The land of eternal blue skies." Hah..

I second this.
I had more thoughts!

- Koi
- Paper Lanterns (so many color/pattern options)
- Parasol (asian, gothic, victorian)
- Fireflies
- Mehndi/Mandala (again, so many colors/patterns!)
- Something mystical in pale pastel blue/purple

Edit: I'll totally add a vote to the stained glass, too!
ferabird wrote:
I had more thoughts!

- Koi
- Fireflies
- Mehndi/Mandala (again, so many colors/patterns!)
- Something mystical in pale pastel blue/purple

Edit: I'll totally add a vote to the stained glass, too!

Oooo! yes! I love the idea of these template ideas: Koi, Paper lanterns, Fireflies, and the Mystical pale colors!
I'd use all of them if something were created! :D
How about a variation of colours of lightning themes with black backgrounds and Text Could be white? The lightning could be colors such as Purple, Yellow, Blue, and Lime green? Just a suggestion.
I'd absolutelly adore more military styled templates, such as camo patterns or pretty much anything, modern or World War-ish or anything. I have to use the Cavepainting ones at the moment because there wasn't anything much that could fit

Also, more medieval themed ones? Is that possible? Or chess based stuff~? The military ones are first on the line though
And what about winter themed ones or gems?
[ Also, I like orange :2 but that's not currently a color cathegory that any of my characterscould be 'classified in' ]
Also The old London. It could help with my detectives

Votes for:
- Military
- Medieval
- Old London
Hey there! ^^ I'll just pop these in!

-Alchemy
-Demonic
-Angelic
-Dragons
Maybe something else with roses or flowers? I'd love something with roses that isn't bloody. Or a magic starry night!
MauveStar98

I vote for the following.

-Demonic for Bhabam and Crowley
-Angelic for Lailah and and Lucifer
-Dragons for Spyro
-Alchemy for Darrien and Malefor
-Medieval for Maria and Cassius
•Demonic 6
•Angelic 4
Those would be great to have! :D Like maybe fire or something for Demonic and feathers for Angelic? I'm unsure x
Soon my lovelies.

SOON.
ferabird wrote:
I had more thoughts!

- Koi
- Fireflies

These would be great to see. Especially the paper lanterns!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Voting list updated. :)
I would vote for...
Fairy
Aurora
Bubbles

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus