Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Oh some ideas

Sweets/candy
Meadow/grass
Kaleidoscope
Red wine
Nebulas/stars
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

CatNoLastName wrote:
Oh some ideas

Nebulas/stars

We have a number of space/stars/planets templates at present, including one of the Orion nebula. :)
Kim wrote:
CatNoLastName wrote:
Oh some ideas

Nebulas/stars

We have a number of space/stars/planets templates at present, including one of the Orion nebula. :)

There's also the "Let Them Eat Cake" ones for sweets (and I thought there was another, but maybe it was dropped?) and some like the "Modern Abstract" ones could suit for a kaleidoscope feel. :)

Novalyyn wrote:
There's also the "Let Them Eat Cake" ones for sweets (and I thought there was another, but maybe it was dropped?) and some like the "Modern Abstract" ones could suit for a kaleidoscope feel. :)

There's only been one template dropped, and it was the version of orchid with the scrollbox. Sometimes the modern abstract series is mistaken for lollipops at thumbnail size, though!
Novalyyn wrote:
Kim wrote:
CatNoLastName wrote:
Oh some ideas

Nebulas/stars

By sweets i meant candy/lollis/ect in specific
Tropical
Demonic
Angelic
Zombie
Automotive (cars or something)
Sanne Moderator

Michonne wrote:
Tropical
Demonic
Angelic
Zombie

The Angelic template was released during Epic Week! :D
Medieval Tournament. Battlefield. Pokemon Gym. Dinosaurs.

Sanne wrote:
Michonne wrote:
Tropical
Demonic
Angelic
Zombie

So was Zombies. :)
Andryn wrote:

We couldn't officially do anything Pokemon as it's copyrighted and trademarked. Alas! Even privately it wouldn't be doable, which is unfortunate because I would love to do a Pokemon template.
Sanne Moderator

Moki wrote:
Andryn wrote:

We couldn't officially do anything Pokemon as it's copyrighted and trademarked. Alas! Even privately it wouldn't be doable, which is unfortunate because I would love to do a Pokemon template.

Custom free templates should be fine though! :)
Sanne wrote:
Moki wrote:
Andryn wrote:

Custom free templates should be fine though! :)

And as long as we don't use official art I think :o
Kim wrote:
Sanne wrote:
Michonne wrote:
Tropical
Demonic
Angelic
Zombie

So was Zombies. :)

I saw and used! Thank you much
Can anyone make a template with some art that I have made? They are creatures that I have created for my Academy RP. They have not even been used for the RP either because I have reserved them for the new countries that I hope someone will open up and run for me.
I'll give you the pics if someone can do this.
Sanne Moderator

TheCreator7 wrote:
Can anyone make a template with some art that I have made? They are creatures that I have created for my Academy RP. They have not even been used for the RP either because I have reserved them for the new countries that I hope someone will open up and run for me.
I'll give you the pics if someone can do this.

I think you'll have better luck at the Art & Creativity forum! This topic is only for official RPR templates requests. :)
Thanks for letting me know!
I'd really like to see a 'police report' style theme. The Moon Walk one is very close, I love how it looks font and style wise, but I don't care for its moon background. Perhaps a paper theme with a header with a shield? Something for cop characters.

Edit; This could also work for the 'military dossier' template request, so long as one of the colorations of the dossier is neutral/non-military. IE; not camo/stars and bars/weapons/etc. Basically just a 'genereal dossier' template that could work for police/military/government/medical/everything.
SabotageCarnival

(raises hand slightly)
I don't know if this is still going on, but just in case it is:
Egyptian
Spiders
Champagne
Stained Glass
Demonic
Thank you! If any already came out, let me know, please :)
If the voting thing is still going on, then...

1 vote for Field of Blades, 1 vote for Military Dossier, 1 vote for Fairy, 1 vote for Yin/Yang, 1 vote for Paladin, and... 1 vote for Alchemy.

Here's hoping I helped contribute to a future template showing up!

This is basically ongoing forever. :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus