Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Long story short, I like dragons. As a matter of fact, I adore almost all things fantastical. So, whenever I had to make a username, for something I can't remember, I remembered one of my buddies' quips about "Draken" being another term for Dragon... and I just added the 901 for extended availability in the "username banks". So, there you have it.

I seriously wish my origins of my username was cooler though...
HibariHaru

Hibari Haru is the my Japanese name derived from my real name 'Lark Jaro.' It means 'Spring Lark'. :)
Mine is the Norse God Of Revenge Vali since my first character (Tarin Lumina) is Driven mostly by revenge and some other characters too.
Mine is a bit of a long story so hold on lol.

I used to call myself Kuraudo47 a mashup of the Final Fantasy character Cloud and Hitman's agent 47. Two video game characters I loved. As Kuraudo is Japanese for Cloud. I went by Kura mostly. I was trying to find almost like a logo and messing around wrote Legend O' Kura.

Then I thought Okura. Okaru? LegendOkaru. This was my username for a long time. Then I changed it to have almost like an alternate name. Okaru is the first name, Audo being the surname.
Simple. Ceci is my nickname for Celia. 035 is the last number in my older sister's birth year, then mine, then my little sister's
Mine is just because my favourite game at the time was Tales of Graces which was the 12 Tales game so yeah but boring but I love it
jake_smol_english

Mine is a little long.

Jake is short for Jacob...I am transgender, and my friends all know me as Lord English/ or Jake English form Homestuck (a webcomic) so that is the first part of my name.

The name smol comes from a nickname that my ex gave me over the summer, and everyone start to call me that, witch the nickname is Smol Prince, and I am also really short so that the other reason for the name smol in my username.

The name English is also my last name so it kind just happen to have the last name English, like Jake English, that who i got the user name jake_smol_english.
I like precious stones, and own quite a few. Strangely enough, every other generation is like this. My grandmother, her grandmother, etc.
Veluren started out as the name of my Night Elf druid on WoW when I was still maybe 14 years old, even though that character's long since been deleted, the name stuck with me because it's easy to remember and shortening it to "Vel" is both a cool name and easy.

The name stuck with me when I got involved in the furry fandom, made my fursona, and more or less embraced being "Veluren" entirely. In the false languages I've made for my worldbuilding, "Veluren" means "Bringer of Hope" in Draconic, since he's a Silver Dragon and stereotypically expected to be a kind, just individual.

Honestly, I'd probably answer to it faster than my real name (doesn't help I hate both parts of my real name)
laserdragon111

Well... I play dragon city, and some more games with dragons, because I love dragons. And laser dragon is my favourite dragon, even if it is not too strong :D
Trickster

I'm trustworthy.
My daughter's name is Moira...I'm her mommy. :)

Moira is the Gaelic form of Mary.
Virus wrote:
Rynh wrote:
Being an edgy teen will give you a name like this I'm afraid. Seeing as how everyone already knows me as Rynh, I'm too lazy to actually change it.

You should totally become The SWAGMaster!!!
Haha, yass!
I've had this username since I was like.. 12 and started on Neopets. It was originally ilovedogs269. I picked that because my mom told me not to use my real name and to make it something I like so I'd remember it. Well, I happen to love dogs XD And the numbers came because I like even numbers. I didn't want to do 246 because that's lame, so I went with every other even, and what do you know. After 6 comes 10, but that's 2 digits, so I went for the next best thing: 9.

It wasn't until a few years ago when I was on a different rp site and I kept getting people saying gross things to me (and a friend explaining to me that it was my username that was attracting the crazies) that I decided to change my username. So boosh! Here I am as ilovedogs260. I went with 0 because I didn't want to do 8. So complicated :P
aaronblack

Rirra

My username is actually my real name. So creative right?

My mom wanted to have a girl with only 5 letters in her name because it's tradition. So she came up with my name by finding 5 names that she really liked and then took the first letters of those names and then arranged them to get my name.
The names my name sprang from are:
Racheal
Iradella
Rose
Rileigh
Adeleida
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Tevinter_Imperium

I took Vinter from Tevinter and added an 's' a the end to make it more username-y.
Asroc

I named myself after a guy from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2.

[url=http://azurestrikergunvolt.wikia.com/wiki/Asroc_“The_Pygmalion_Furnace”]This Guy.
[/url]
MoonageDream

CCIO is short for Cosmic Comet In Orbit, which is in reference to Super Mario Galaxy.
My username comes from two separate areas.

The first part, Hunter, is a character from a book series I am a fan of. The Wicca series by Cate Tiernan.

The second, Gray, is the name of a race I created on a different roleplay site.

I liked the sound of the two together.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus