Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“Long ago, it was my boyfriend saying he loved me and proposed marriage. I of course said yes. Twenty years on and that feeling has deteriorated to a broken empty shell, especially when he didn’t even remember our twentieth anniversary. We exist together in the same house and take each other’s presence for granted, but as I analyze the whole relationship from the time we met in high school, I often wonder if ‘love’ ever was part of the relationship… on his part as well as mine.

More recently, I got an unexpected compliment at the gym the other day from a man who was likely learning to walk about the time I met my husband. It did this nearly forty year old woman wonders to hear.”

Nina pondered it all for a moment before asking nobody in particular,

“What’s your favorite comfort food?”
"I'd be lyin' if I said it wasn't apple pie," Mixie nods to herself. "Somethin' freshly baked, warm and sweet, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.... Now THAT'S what I call comfort food! I don't know why, but somehow I always feel at peace whenever I can get a slice."

"Alright, enough bein' soft!" She turns to the nearest person. "What's your favourite horror movie?"
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"Pfft, seriously? Apple Pie? Who are you, granny's taste tester?" He sneers, chuckling to himself. "Alright, well my favorite Horror movie is Halloween III: Season of the Witch. It's so eerie, but they shouldn't have called it a Halloween movie.."

"Okay, to the idiot below me, what's your favorite childhood toy?"
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

“This human has a mouth on him…anyway my favourite toy was a miniature bow and arrow. Fully functional and perfect for hunting rats.”

“What was/is your favourite subject of education?”
"Hmmm, I dunno. History. It's relatively easy, interesting, and doesn't involve numbers," Meg mused. "What is one of your favorite hobbies or things to do when you're bored? I'm always looking for new things to try..."
Alan Ridgewood (played anonymously)

"I commonly just like hanging out with my band when I'm bored. It's always fun to just goof off and practice when we can." Alan commented with a small smile. "Keeping to music, what's your favorite song?"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Anything sung with haunting notes. I'm a big fan of guttural growls and horrid screeches with ominous chanting in foreign languages like a curse, but folk songs work just as well." Rosaline almost happily chirped. "What, pray tell, is your favourite dessert?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“I have a confession to make. I like vanilla ice cream with a drizzle of maple syrup over it. What’s your favorite ice cream?”
"Oh, I have to say penutbutter chocolate," Gary replied. "I work at a pizza place so I have to ask what your favorite pizza topping is."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Just plain old cheese, if I'm being honest," the artist laughed lightly. "Maybe a little bacon or something, too. I don't know, I'm a simple woman."

Looking to someone else, she asked, "What's your favorite time of the day?"
Shanlee Abgrall (played anonymously)

She stopped and lean on a heavy wooden post. The deep imprints of her heavy booted feet could still be seen in the freshly fallen snow and she welcomed the chill in the air. She tipped her head upward to gaze up at the sky. "Dusk, just like it is now with the various colours in the clouds weaving a tapestry of purples, pinks, and dark gold in the deepening indigo sky as the first of the night stars grace our view." The holy warrior replied to the young artist.

She turned to another traveler then. "What's your favourite way to help lull yourself to sleep?"
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"To be honest, I'm a lucky piece of shit that gets to fall dead asleep once my head hits the pillow." The answer was immediate, and the paladin casually waved at the other lady in armour. "I mean, you get it, right? If your daily's messier than someone's uncut nethers, you're gonna be right tuckered out by the end of the day. If that doesn't, then the before-sleep drills will. No rest for the wicked, they always bloody say."

"What's your favourite time of the day?"
Callyx (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"Morning." the dragon says, sniffing the air around him to catch an imaginary scent "The sweet aroma of fresh-baked bread in the village... ah, truly one of life's greatest pleasure... even more, if it's mixed with the pungent scent that a lover, waking up on your side of the bed, is gifting to you"

"If you have it, what is that one thing that can make you calm and relaxed, no matter how much your humour might be dark at the moment?"
Goddess of Love (played by nindyaru)

"A cup of tea."

"What's your favorite flower?"
"Deep red roses, especially Deep Secret and Royal William hybrid tea rose. Of which both I grow."

royal-william_2.jpg_800x800_c_Center.jpg

"What's your favourite way to pass time when it's awful weather?"
Willow Collins (played anonymously)

“Gorgeous rose! I know someone who loves those. Anyway as for your question, that would be working in my combined book and coffee shop, baking goods and making hot beverages to greet and warm up my clients as they come in out of the rain. Placing little oil lamps on their table giving my shop a warm and homey feeling. I also love to watch the rain pour down from my shop windows or wind swirling snowflakes in winter!” The woman with bright, pale red hair giggles. “Am I talking too much? Oh wait my turn to ask one, right?”

“What’s your favourite literary genre to read?”
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

“I like reading about bats….”

What’s your favorite way to cuddle during a horror movie”
Peter (played anonymously)

Peter sighs, rubbing at the back of his head for a thoughtful moment. Almost as if he doesn’t want to admit it, “…Their hand in mine, my head atop of theirs. Close and personal.” The redhead makes a face, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

“You know… incase they get scared.”

What is your favourite guilty pleasure? Something you wouldn’t admit easily.
Alex (played anonymously)

"Uhhh, well... I don't know why but eating chocolate frosted strawberries." Alex looked the other way, embarrassed. "Look, I don't know but I'm going to a nap."

What famous person would you like to switch places with?
Alex (played anonymously)

(Ignore this)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus