Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

"Every season has its beauty,
so I could hardly choose just one,
as each Season has its duty,
and its verse in Nature's song."

"Where is your favorite place to go to with friends?"
Gilang Lodaya (played by nindyaru)

"Neighborhood soccer field," Gilang answered with a grin.

"What is your favorite brand of sneakers?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“The smaller races, or elves. Light on their feet. Great for stealth.”

The beast appears clueless to any other meaning for ‘sneakers’.

“Whats your favourite way to make something disappear?”
"By making everything they did disappear, and watch as they cry, then make everyone forget them, then kill them by slowly turning them to dust, and then have the dust disappear."
"What is your favorite method of disposing of a body"
"Eatin' it, obviously!" Mixie laughs. "Pro tip, being able to digest bone makes things WAY easier in the long run..."

"On the same note, what's your favourite way of takin' someone's life, hmmmm?"
Rhith (played by LunarValravn)

" Ichor" Rhith states in a calm tone. " There's so many ways to take a life but Ichor makes it fun! It twists and devours the body in gruesome ways with a single drop. Their screams and pleas for mercy are...delicious. Parasite some call it but is their lust for power not the parasite instead?"

" What's your favorite method of obtaining hidden or forbidden information?"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I like finding hidden stuff. You know... finding notes hidden away in desks or pockets. It's what I'm good at. I'm good at hiding. I'm good at finding. Though I guess overhearing stuff is pretty easy for me too!"

"What is your favourite kind of otherworldly being?"
"Demons. Yeah, so what if I'm biased? I think havin' the honour of bein' one is awesome!"

"What's your favourite weapon?"
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"Heh, my favorite weapon? Sorry missy, I like to use my hands instead of a weapon like some loser."

"What's your favorite piece of hardware?"
"That would be a toss-up between me blue box and Yoo-nit, my daft little computer on wheels," The Operator replied. "What's your favorite way to communicate or get a message off to someone? I hope it's the telephone!"
Demeter (played anonymously)

"It's not." There was something of a cruel smirk on the dwarven woman's lips.

"My favorite way to get a message across? A boulder to the face."

"What is your favorite element? I hope it's Earth."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" I actually like all of them , but I have to say Earth and Dark is in a tie for my favorite. I feel like the two matches my personality very well. "

" What ya favorite thing about the place you live in? "
She gave soft sigh, "well there's nothing special 'bout Ohio but it's a place I'm familiar with so I'll say that the memories are the best parts of my home." Her eyes then flicked over to someone new, "What's your favorite word bud?"
Pericles (played by Libertine)

"One word...?" Stumped, the warlock ponders, overanalyzing the prompt. "Should it be a word with sentimental meaning to me, or a word I enjoy the sound of? A word from a poem, or perhaps a riddle? It's difficult to narrow down one's lexicon to a single- oh! That's as fine a word as any." A mollified smile. "Lexicon."

"What is your favorite sort of place to explore? Crumbling ruins, towering forests?"
Lian (played anonymously)

There was a canting of her head, eyes shifting around to look at various things as she mulled over the question. Slowly, her head canted the other way as she considered things further. "There are many places to explore, not enough time to see all one wishes to see," the fae crooned softly, words dragging out slowly so that she could grant herself more time to ponder.

"My favorite place to explore...is one with people I can observe, to watch and look and see and listen," she finally said with several nods of her head. The nods continued as she added, "Best looking and watching to learn about places, hearing things said about where they are. People are good. People are bad. People make places or ruin them. Only watching can tell which it is. Watching, watching, watching with eyes seeing..."

There was a small trilling sound that came from her before she posed her own question, "What is your favorite thing to collect and hold and keep and treasure?"
"Weapons." The answer came, appropriately, sharp as a shotgun. "Swords and guns, for the most part. See, not only they have their own unique beauty - it's also helpful to learn to be versatile with as many of them as possible. One never knows what might happen, aye?" Behind the mask, her eyes took a pensive expression. "Sold my first collection some years ago... a choice from the heart. I don't regret it, mind you - but after I returned to train, it became a necessity as well as a past-time to collect as wide a variety as I could come across."

She joined her fingertips pensively before her mask and finally asked: "What is your favorite media - cinema, books, plays...?"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" I personally prefer films and tv shows "

" What is your favorite type of pranks "
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"I personally like jumpscares, anything that makes someone jump outta their skin is super funny."

"What's your favorite song?"
Bentley (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Hm..I really love the song 'I Can't Handle Change' by Roar"

"What's your favorite book genre?"
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

"Poetry, I enjoy getting lost in beautiful, romantic words."

"What's your favorite dessert?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus