Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Alex (played anonymously)

Alex wrote:
"Uhhh, well... I don't know why but eating chocolate frosted strawberries." Alex looked the other way, embarrassed. "Look, I don't know but I'm going to take a nap."

What famous person would you like to switch places with?
Daniel Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Alex wrote:
What famous person would you like to switch places with?

"Jeff Bezos I suppose. It's not really a 'favorite' sort of question though. Who is your favorite actor? (TV, Movie, or stage)
Alex (played by LostWanderer)

"I'm not allowed in the village, so the only one I'm aware of is Michael Rooker because of the one who took care of me, but I'm curious what type of supernatural creature would you be? After all there are a lot"
"As a DM, I really like dragons. It is called Dungeons and Dragons after all," Gary said. "What is your favorite race or class?"
Leillah Lunorin (played by Falyn)

"Half-elf ranger!" She answered with a friendly grin.

"What's your favourite spot to camp out at?" She inquired of the next person or creature to follow after her.
"usually near a cliff, but I'll take anywhere" Dark says, "would you like to join me? That was a rhetorical question, What is your favorite," Dark looks at a sheet of paper, "book? yeah let's go with that"
"I downloaded the ship's manual... it needs parts," KA says after numerous lights flash and the red light on its head flashes. A blast of steam belches from the exhaust port on its side. "What is your favorite place to recharge... recharge... recharge..."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Definitely in my bedroom or the living room. My family living room doesn't get a whole lot of attention because of how active and busy my family is. "

" What is your favorite thing to spend time with your loved ones "
Lorelai (played by ChebaTheBee)

"That would be making light jokes and talking about anything we have on our minds - from things we had experienced to books we have read. My most favorite thing to do with those dear to me would be dancing!"

"What is your favorite book?"
"I've read so many... I can hardly keep track of them," Mary said, her eyes gleamed at the mention of books, "Though my all time favorite would have to be the Mortal Instruments Series, they are so fun to read over and over again. Oh yeah, I wonder, what does the next person like to read typically?"
Amberly Sawyer (played anonymously)

She looked up from reading the play script and held up the cover to the one who had asked the question. “Twelfth Night” by William Shakespeare could be read on the simple bound cover in grey.

Her wide verdant eyes searched for the next one after her. “What is your favourite language to hear even if you don’t speak it?”
"Demonic!" Mixie giggled. "I have trouble speakin' it myself, but I'll get there one day. I can just imagine the look on Fuzzball's face when I tell her, in her own language, that I'll bite off her head!"

"Hmmmmm... what's your favourite game?"
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"If this includes video games, mine is Animal Crossing! Now, you, next person, what's your favourite genre of music? Um, if you have one."
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"I'm quite partial to 20th century Earth rock; though I like to give to a Noyvian soul-driving flair when I play any rock on my siøran. I also like Lugianese arm whistling and sometimes quite wish I was anatomically equipped to produce such eerily emotional sounds."

"If you could reproduce any kind of musical instrument's sound with your own body, what would be your favourite? Not necessarily logical choice, but favourite for your own amusement."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

The kazoo, because it is irritating and this brings me amusement.

What is your favourite way to annoy others?
Storm (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Heh, I just love to annoy people by flirting with their boyfriends"

What's your character's favorite song?
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Grand Experiment- by NoMoreKings. Don't know why I just love it!"

What's your character's favorite food?
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Etherious Natsu Dragneel wrote:
"Grand Experiment- by NoMoreKings. Don't know why I just love it!"

What's your character's favorite food?
Jacob and Esau:"Pizza." Jacob:"What's your character's favorite video game?"
"I just got Pitfall for my Atari 2600! Great game," Gary replied. "What is your favorite movie?"
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Definitely My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission, it was an amazing movie!!"

"What's your favorite season?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus