Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Doctor Leon (played by Moonen)

Clover raised an eyebrow. “Cheesecake is personally my favorite. Now, what is your favorite learning topic?”
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" I got to say world history. Yes I am a daughter of one of the world's smartest man Cornelius Robinson and to be honest he is one of my top family members I go to for help with homework. He is a great teacher and a great dad. "

" What is your favorite time period "
"The 40's sure were nice... Much simpler times. Wish I could go back."

"What's your favourite kind of plant?"
Marlemier (played by Ilmarinen)

"Och! How cinnae pick just one? Spose if I had tae choose, I would go with thousandfoil--ye know, bloodroot? Soldier's damweed? Ach--yarrow, ye may know it as!"

"As fer ye, well! What's yer favorite hot drink fer sipping on cold days?"
“ a warm cup of tea is my favorite. When it’s cold, my sister allways sends me a pack of tea bag’s for me to use.”

“ now may I ask you what your favorite planted food is? I personally grow a lot of them in my garden”
Pip (played by _Apollo_)

"Potatoes! I love potatoes. And Carrots!! Nice and crunchy..."

He frowned, thinking. "Now.. what's your favorite sound. Whether it's music or just... something that's nice to hear."
"Electric guitar, hands down," Tabby said twisting a lock of red hair around her finger and biting her lip for a moment. "What's your favorite thing to drink?"
Olivia Davidson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

"I'd say any type of tea would be my favorite thing to drink especially after a very long day going through what I have going on in my life.... I just love being able to sit down and enjoy a warm cup of tea by the fire while reading one of my favorite books." Olivia said with a warm smile. "What's your favorite movie based off a book?"
Morwen Morcalë (played anonymously)

"What, just because my name is Elvish and I have pointy ears, you think my answer's gonna be Lord of the Rings? Is that what you really think? Huh?"

"....I mean, you're right, but whatever. "

"Okay, you're up. Favorite artist/album you're ashamed to admit you listen to. I.e., your musical guilty pleasure."
"The Buggles, 'The Age of Plastic'... now here me out bro...," Trevor said. "Geoff Downes is an amazing keyboard player and he and Trevor Horn were both in Yes at one point. Geoff also played in Asia. Those were some of the most epic bands that ever lived. So, what's your favorite car... or ride, transport depending on where you are from?"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Would you be shock if I tell you a time machine? My dad invented two of them and I even have spare keys for both of them. I am not a reckless time traveler unlike my brother .. "

" What is your favorite kind of sports "
Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

“I love to play frisbee with my brother it’s really fun even though we both cheat in it sometimes still fun!”

“What’s your characters favorite horror movie?”
((gah sorry was replying to the previous question! Alright I'll rewrite, give me a sec. Phone isn't the best for writing fast X'D))
"Hmmm...." Burt folded his arms and thought about it, tail swishing. "King Kong Vs Jason? Or was it Vs Dracula? Well doesn't matter, anything with Kong in it. Big disgruntled badass ape that loves smashing things, I'm sure he'd be a GREAT drinkin' buddy and have some interestin' tales to tell too. Probably whole lot smarter than a lot of folks in my old pack too, heh! Semper fi, Kong, buddy!"

Before going on with the next question, he rmptied his big freaking glass of Wily Wolverine beer in one go. Ahhhhh.... this was the good life, man! "What's yer fave alcohol? I'm personally interested!" he asked, a massive BURP following his words. Not that he seemed to mind; he pulled his legs up the chair before him and crossed them lazily, waiting for an answer.
Dralt (played by Libertine)

pX3snhf.gif
What is the kindest gesture someone [else's OC] has shown you?
Erroll (played by stalkati)

"Being forgiven for destroying everything."

"What is your favorite way to relax?"
"Oh! Well, I love picking flowers!" He smiled. "You should come with me sometime!" He beamed.

He thought for a minute. "What's your favorite stuffed animal?"
Adhira (played anonymously)

I am quite partial to taxidermy, though my favorite is a white fox given to me by a colleague some years ago. I’d be incredibly pleased should someone ever get a lizard just so..

What is your most favorite piece of advice to offer?
Hector DeJean (played anonymously)

“I’m not sure if it is my favorite per-se but it is good advice. Anything you say on a mobile cellphone, and anything you write or post on the internet is not private.”

“What is your favorite mode of long-distance communication?”
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Texting, when you have a large family like mine it comes in handy "

" What is your favorite Disney film"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus