Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Gabriel Seth (played by randomentity777)

"Dunno. Can't say I've tried any. I'll certainly look into it now that you've suggested it."

"What's your opinion on dinosaurs? We have creatures similar to them on my planet, and I am wondering what other people think of these ancient creatures."
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

Occasionally our family comes across them in the summer months of certain migration patterns we take. It’s a group effort but well worth it as killing one can feed everyone for weeks. Only the plant munchers though, the aggressive ones we stay away from.

Whats your opinion on chickens? Tiny dinosaurs.
Byxi Textor (played by Riik)

"Unfortunate creatures. For winged things, their limited flight ability is a sorrow to behold. But enough dramatics. They're mostly just noisy things that people keep for meat and eggs. So apart from the noise, they don't really factor into my life. When you can safely digest most leaves, you don't really have to worry about things like livestock or farming."

"What is your opinion on the aesthetic quality of the flame?"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"Fire is an interesting thing, people fear it, but many love it. As someone who death has abandoned, I love how it looks. Now what is your opinion about those who have lived longer then you have, through unnatural means."
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"Used to it! Demons like me can't age. I've met a couple that were over hundreds of years old in the Underworld! For us, that's natural, but I guess mortals like humans wouldn't see it that way."

"This one might be a bit weird, but I'm curious. What's your opinion on cannibalism? Personally, I'm not a fan, but uh, it's quite popular where I'm from..."
Lex (played anonymously)

"C..cannibalism? It's awful! I don't even want to think about that... Okay, moving on, what is your opinion on snow?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Snow is great! Hunting in snow even better. Never used to like winter but now I really wouldn’t mind living somewhere colder than Canada. But less people around makes it harder.

What do you think of blizzards.
Zyxarekti (played by Riik)

Zyxarekti hissed. "No! No no no no no! As much as I appreciate chaos, no! They mock you with their resemblance to ash storms, then unleash upon you with hateful cold wetness! Still... Being submerged in the ocean is probably worse."

"Now... Volcanic eruptions... That's where it's at! Ehehehehe! So much lava! So much ash! So much heat! What do you think of them?"
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"Anything remotely related to fire is where its at, baby. Fire! Fire! FIRE! WOOO!!"

"What's your opinion on tacos??"
wyvern Hydra (played by starwolf)

“I love spicy food but it’s so weak we should do a ghost pepper challenge you and me!!! Anyways what’s your opinion on same gender relationships?”
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"I see absolutely nothing wrong with them as long as your happy! What's your opinion on dogs or just animals in general?"
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"My dog Champ is a man's best friend for sure. He can even sniff out other peoples' crack so I can steal it from them."

"What's your opinion on gun control?" he asked, carrying an M16 with him
Len snarled. "I may not be well versed with 'guns' specifically, but I'll be damned if any king or magistrate tries to take anything from me. To fight, kill, and die is a sacred right. Feel free to try and take my life if need be, but you'll never pry the iron from my hands."

"Incidentally, what do you think about killing on the battlefield? Does the bloodlust overcome you, or do you favor 'mercy' and forbearance?"
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"If someone is willing to kill, then they are willing to be killed. Mercy is something that depends on the circumstances. One can not simple kill some one then say sorry about it." She nodded closing the book she was reading.

"What do you think of war?"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"It generates a lot of revenue. and the plus of immortality makes it all the better, speaking of which. Do you want immortality? If so why? Just to sate my curiosity of course"
"Immortality is... a double edged katana", she pondered, joiming hrr fingertips. "on a grander concept - if, let's say, it applies to a species or a world - it could be a limitless opportunity to learn new things. On tge other side of the blade... If a single person was immortal, they would habe to resign to watch everything they cherish die around them."

She made a pause, lost in her thoyght, before speaking again." What do you think about ninjas?"
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

"They're just discount monks if you ask me. Why, yes, I am incredibly biased." The Pandaren cackled and took a swig from her gourd.

"What's your opinion on these harem anime/manga things?"
"Pfft, oh, darling, what a quaint little jester you are," Flarus scoffed, only held back from mocking her further by her adorable black-and-white flecked visage. "Now, media like that, it speaks to the imagination of many eternally single wretches, I'm certain, but what it ever fails to accomplish is to.. well, sketch a plausible scene of how relations like those would function." Fuzzy head up high, he twirled around the taller ursine, taking in the strength of her figure with visible approval. "You see, harems like those, they are a sign of financial prowess if anything- there are few places that my quests haven't brought me, and I can tell you from experience that these constructs are reserved to the vile-faced rich men. Only a man ugly enough to be rightfully frustrated about will go the lengths of surrounding himself by pretty faces. Us more charming types, ah, we were made to enjoy the freshest catch, to be on the move.. if you ask my humblest of opinions, it is far better to try out a new cocktail every day than to sip from the same cauldron of the same familiar sludge forever." Big as the universe was, he wouldn't hesitate to try whatever was within morally acceptable range.

"Now, with that out of the way.." His charmed gaze departed from the Pandaren and travelled sideways to meet that of whoever was up next. "I ask of you, darling- what is your opinion on the modification of one's body? Is there shame in altering and modifying that what has been given to us, or is it, simply put, 'the future'? I for one do not dabble in cybernetics, but I know unfortunate souls aplenty that cannot enjoy the privilege of a perfect body." Ah, what an ordeal it had to be to not be him..
"... huh." Cris raised a confused eyebrow at Flarus's long-winded speech. Was it just her or he had suddenly pulled an Anton and started talking in food language out of nowhere? She was half-tempted to call on the old chef-bot and see what he could make of his ramblings. She turned to the next person and asked: "Wait, I lost a part of the conversation - where did drinks come into the picture?"

But then the topic shifted from favorite cocktails (aye, three kids and she still didn't get double meanings) to cybernetics and body modifications. Amazing how these talks could bounce over so many different subjects.
an
"I guess it's anyobody's opinion that matters, and anyone else can just think about their own business?" She asked, raising an eyebrow behind her mask. "I mean. Everyone should get to be happy with themselves, looks included. If they can change anything in their looks too match their vision and wishes, and it's what they want to do, all the more for it and anyone who has a problem with it can take their opinion home in a nice gift box. People who don't want to change what they look like? Just as fine, just as much right to have their choice respected." And now came the moment when, she knew, people would start insulting her... nothing she wasn't prepared for. "My own children, for all means and purposes, are genetically engineered", she lied coolly, "but if they should wish to change that in the future, I will respect their wish. They can choose to look any way they want." A lot of people over time had labeled her as a selfish and cruel person for imposing anthro looks on her children -- a lie, her children had been born just the way they were, but a lie she'd keep repeating 'til she drew her last breath... almost to everyone, because her late husband's secrets were hers to keep to the grave.

Afterwards, she waited some instants before wording out her next question. "Alright, so... what is your opinion on the parallels between justice and law? Ideally... the two things should be synonymous, or at the very least, close enough to. But in your own opinion and experience, is law always and systematically on the side of justice - and does justice, always and without margin of error, gets upheld by the law? That's an interesting subject I was discussing with a friend not so long ago, I'd love to hear what the next person's cents on the matter are. And most specifically..." Her mask's muzzle came to lean over her joined fingertips, "If and when law and justice do not align, what is the stance to take? Where to stand?"
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

"My experiences with laws are few, and often on the wrong side of them. As one might imagine, vampires don't always make the fairest of laws. Being power hungry comes with the bloodthirst." He tapped his fingers rhythmically on the nearest surface as he thought. His voice became tense as he spoke but it evened out when he caught his temper flaring

"I got my own justice, as I was not one of those protected by the law. Those two words are hardly synonyms, law is merely a bastard son of justice." He said bitterly, taking a sip from an ornate flask pulled from his pocket.

Upon capping the flask again and licking a sanguine fluid from his lips, he asks. "Would you become immortal for the person you loved, even if it had terrible consequences?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus