Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I am finally getting around to making my introduction. Pleased to meet everyone, I'm Alessia, new to the site but not roleplay. Been at it for seventeen years. I'm still working my way around, hopefully I'll catch a few partners eventually. Anywho, talk to you later.
Hello and welcome to RPR!

Not sure what type of genre you write in, but if you are ever looking for a High-Fantasy style writer shoot me a message and we can talk plots. I can also assist in character creation or just website help in general.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have some great writing opportunities ahead of you. ^^
Welcome! :) Hope you have fun here!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Alessia! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay and spend time with us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome to the site Alessia. You'll find a wealth of talented writers and many genres to delve into, wherever your interests lie. I trust you will find what you are looking for.
MacieLightfoot

Alessia wrote:
I am finally getting around to making my introduction. Pleased to meet everyone, I'm Alessia, new to the site but not roleplay. Been at it for seventeen years. I'm still working my way around, hopefully I'll catch a few partners eventually. Anywho, talk to you later.

Welcome to the site!

Message me. There may be an Rp... that perhaps you'd like to find interest in.
Hi Alessia, Welcome to RPR!

Rogue-scribe covered much of the basics, but if you're looking to jump directly into things, I suggest the looking for RP forum. (But maybe you've already found it on your own, if you've been prowling around for a while)
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome Alessia! By your name I am curious, are you Italian too? :)
Welcome, Alessia!!

I hope you enjoy it here!!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Alessia!

Welcome to RPR. I love your avatar picture, it's gorgeous. I am very glad you introduced yourself and I hope you are having a good time here.
Hayoo Alessia!

Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you're going to have a lively time here. The community here is so friendly and cool!

What kind of genres are you interested in? You can find almost any genre being prompted up in the looking for RP forum. You can even start up your own prompt if you want to Rp something specific!

See ya around
Icysoul

Welcome, Alessia, to the family
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Welcome!
Hello and welcome! Hopefully everything is living up to your expectations! I am pretty new as well, and so far everyone has been open and approachable.

As Sorrisky mentioned, I am not sure what genre you are looking for, but where they are an expert at High-Fantasy style, I am trying to become one in the Urban-Fantasy/Modern-Fantasy style. If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then feel free to snoop over my profile/characters and always feel welcome to hit me up with a message!

Hope your day goes well!

XOXO
Cassie
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! How did you find us? :D
Holaaa, welcome to RPR! :) I hope you'll have a great time here.

That's quite a bit of experience under your belt! Very cool. I've only played for about 6 or 7 years or so, off and on. :)
What's your favorite movie/book/show, if you have one? I love fantasy stuff, so The Princess Bride, The Lord of the Rings, and The Witcher are all really interesting to me. But I also like stuff like Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi), and HunterxHunter, and Drizzt... Hahaha. I read Dragonlance and Drizzt and a few of the Harper series a few years back, and The Singers of Nevya was pretty cool too. I haven't started in on the His Dark Materials books yet, although I plan to... And I think Earthsea and Lord of the Rings are some of the best fantasy books I've read! :) And I liked Stranger Things, too, on the subject of TV shows...
So that's enough of a rant about them, haha. Pardon! What do you like? :P
And feel free to message me some time if you'd like to chat or ask about RP or something. I think the Help articles might cover it better, though. :P Don't forget to ask a Moderator for help if you need it (using the Mod Request buttons on the site). And submit a Bug Report if you think there's a glitch or something!
The News, the Looking for RP, and the Find RP pages are all also helpful, so take a look at those, too! :) Alright, see you around, maybe.

That's about it from me, yeah! Have fun, be kind, follow the rules, get creative with your RP, and make your own place in this world of role play. Take care, thanks for introducing yourself! :) Bye bye! :) :) :) :D :P

~Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) ;) ;3 :D :P :D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :D :O ;D :P ;D :3 :) :D XD :D :) :3 :)
Welcome!
Alessia Topic Starter

Thank you so much everyone. I definitely will be getting back to you all soon.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus