Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Summarise your RP’s badly

Much like the OC version. Summarise your RP’s with as little context as possible.

- Man fights giant bird
- A spaceman, teenager, hitchhiker and a convict drive around Canada
- Two socially inept cryptids try to be friends
- Doctor and co try to hunt a druid with a thing for eyeballs
- Escaped convict stinks out a mercenaries car
- Doctor watches strange werewolf wade through death water, nopes out
- Murderhobos on tropical island, spongebob plays in the background
Oh God. I have many.

- Several people unwillingly cross into an eldritch pocket dimension. A murderhobo gets to live its best life. I am DMing this one

- Space fox's day goes wrong, teleports to backwater fantasy planet for some peace and quiet. Is rescued by a native stress ball, her grandmother, and their cat. Absolutely nothing sinister is afoot.

- A wizard dragon's peaceful day is regrettably interrupted.

- A wizard dragon's peaceful day is regrettably interrupted 2: Electric Boogaloo.

- The murderhobo gets lost, has a mental breakdown.

Listen, the number of on-and-off active RPs I have running is absolutely astounding. Expect a part two from me later ^^'
Girl struggles with the munchies. Has to travel with snack that is not hers.

Girl goes on a dinner date with a guy. They're still only friends afterward.
A pair of twins constantly dunking on each other, lost in a new world.

Two pairs of twins constantly dunking on each other, navigating an anti-mage crisis and a VVitch curse.

Some catgirl going with the flow
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Oh God. I have many.

- Several people unwillingly cross into an eldritch pocket dimension. A murderhobo gets to live its best life. I am DMing this one

- Space fox's day goes wrong, teleports to backwater fantasy planet for some peace and quiet. Is rescued by a native stress ball, her grandmother, and their cat. Absolutely nothing sinister is afoot.

- A wizard dragon's peaceful day is regrettably interrupted.

- A wizard dragon's peaceful day is regrettably interrupted 2: Electric Boogaloo.

- The murderhobo gets lost, has a mental breakdown.

Listen, the number of on-and-off active RPs I have running is absolutely astounding. Expect a part two from me later ^^'

More than one that I'm involved in is covered here, but I'll do my own list. : P

-A bunch of people worry about getting murdered by people they just met. Also sometimes the ground.

-Neither the not-bug nor the not-octopus remembered to buy a phrase book.

-A self-taught ninja-cat-child suddenly gets adopted by privateers. It's all good though, Death and Taxes, one person, said it was okay.

-A wizard escapes from danger and makes friends with a nervous wreck. Now two girls and a cat are going for a walk.

-A fox and a witch get hunted by the Men In Black, so go to the beach. Now they're doing an engineering assessment on a space-hole machine.

-Two smart businessmen are more concerned that they're in agreement than that they aren't.

-That feeling when you look in the mirror and see a cyborg clone.

-Someone who already had enough problems has bureaucracy problems in purgatory. Also tea.

-A monstrosity learns that Yanderes are scary for everyone.

-A paladin accidentally changes history with fancy bandages

-The ocean visits a library to say hello.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

-That feeling when you look in the mirror and see a cyborg clone.

-Someone who already had enough problems has bureaucracy problems in purgatory. Also tea.

-A monstrosity learns that Yanderes are scary for everyone.

-A paladin accidentally changes history with fancy bandages

-The ocean visits a library to say hello.

I propose my own summaries of the above, in order:

- Dazzle learns how to science-fantasy. Knife tails are a necessary evil.

- Newly deceased receives grief counseling from one of her phobias.

- How much mutual mutilation can we handle? We're probably going to find out.

- A friend saves lives and derails canon for the better.

- A wizard dragon's peaceful day is not so regrettably interrupted 3: The Tides of Change.
-two snobby vampires running from murderous parents while eating cheese and winning giant stuffed animals

-two people with intimacy issues bond over cats and way too many cakes

-'i have art' 'oh cool i'll work for you'

-'i'm a death-craving vampire & you're my mate' "oh cool" 'also im gonna abandon you for a couple months' but in a cute way

-man wanted in thirty countries and i really really hate the ocean

-merman go brrrr

-werewolf obsessed with making people feel stupid

-oh no! man who hates the ocean goes deaf. and he has a SON?!

-haha gay strippers go brrr
_Apollo_ wrote:
-two snobby vampires running from murderous parents while eating cheese and winning giant stuffed animals

-two people with intimacy issues bond over cats and way too many cakes

-'i have art' 'oh cool i'll work for you'

- two snobby vampires with emotional issues get hurt a lot & have some desserts

- okay, I can't improve on this one at all. This is the exact premise of this roleplay.

- an imposter pretending to be a guy who runs an art gallery ropes in an unwary new employee
- ex thief maybe met eldritch god in the woods and are maybe friends now?
- a lot of people disagreeing about many things
- ha gay and dramatic
- they tried to kill each other and now it is heart eyes
- merman tries real hard to impress mermaid who isn't having it
- two synthetics have to work together to figure some shit out and ideally not die
(to name a few)
Mobster cat confronts girl with the munchies about her habits. She first goes brrr but then accepts food bribe
Braxton Gerhardt (played by JayBird)

Homeless man finds a watch, is confused.
Braxton Gerhardt wrote:
Homeless man finds a watch, is confused.

Pffffff

Alright then. My turn!

*clears throat*

Homeschooled girl meets hobo with murderous intent. Offers him a bath and asks him to fix her watch.
  • "You guys thought I DIED??? I would NEVER!!" (with a side of "Perfect" People Having Doubts About Their Own Loyalties)
  • attempted murder » confusion » besties » lesbians (with far too much profanity)
  • "Camping!! :D"
  1. Dumb soft farm boy falls in love with city girl who hates christmas who's making him homeless
  2. Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher"

I have one more but for the life of me can't think of a dumb way to describe it lol
  • Young mages try to study at an Academy but get mistaken as furniture by their Professor.
  • Confused Uncle gets roped into a delivery mission from his royal niece.
  • Airship gets yeeted from sky after bad guy abducts the Devil.
  • Friends climb into a giant red fart-cloud and face scary things inside.
  • Deceased chika meets a god in a child-littered train station and tries to live again.
  • Women get a free ride inside a wagon, inside a bubble.
  • A pegasus, a servant, and a librarian become buddies.
  • Ex-general tries to date and be gentlemanly.
  • A asexual lesbian 13-year-old girl demigod who joins a group of saphic who have bows and arrows
  • An vampire with parents issues who fights with a group of mortals
  • A witch who is very stupid to hide her identity
  • A woman in a zombie apocalypse taking on the role of mother to her 9-year-old brother
MangoNekros

Some great-value Goblin Slayer and his overly protective werewolf gf do stuff very wrong

Metal Gear Solid but the box is replaced with funni magic cape.

(I only have two rps. I'm sad)
MordosKull

A grumpy dwarven warrior frees a sad bunny from a cage only to put her in another cage.

A dog desperately tries to earn the trust of a fox through rapping, waffles and beating people up in a martial arts tournament.

Cold hearted slaver is redeemed through the power of friendship, killer robots and threat of lobotomization.
  • A pumpkin spice loving party girl falls for a thief who smells like a bakery. Worst mother-in-law ever keeps trying to murder him.
  • An invisible stalker follows a man home, rearranges his stuff, and gets caught thanks to a disco song. Oh, and he may need to get a rabies shot now.
  • An isolated hermit meets a brain-damaged battlecat and attempts (and fails) to convince her that grass is not food.
  • A woman on a hunting trip accosts a toga-wearing politician in the woods. They unintentionally rescue a royal cow together.
  • A surly librarian meets the most boring demon ever after his pet bird threatens to poop on her head while she's sleeping.
A creep is being creeped on.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Summarise your RP’s badly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus