Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I think we went to school together because I know we have chemistry."

From his suit, he made this sound play
Azure (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I would be happy to give friendship a try." Azure said, just a note of hesitation in their voice as they offered a small smile. They were never sure how humans would react to their unusual appearance, but if friendship was an option, they saw no reason not to try it out.
"Pass. Can't even see your face or what you look like. Not really a fan of dancing with the unknown."
"Hmm, I just don't think your my type. I'll Pass." egg.png
Wolf-Spider (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"You seem like you would be a cool person to befriend, but I wouldn't mind a date.." She said with a small, awkward smile.

Path Chosen: Date/Friendship!
Arch (played anonymously)

"I dont really know your age especially since your behind a mask "But preferably we could be friends!" Arch would say smiling as she then monches on her burger
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

“I Will have to pass, I am already In a relaxation ship, plus you’re a bit to immature”
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

She seemed unnerved by Kotaro, yet again she doesnt understand why "I assume Im going to pass, its something to do with your smell...but you seem nice enough to deal business with" she mutters, as she'd leave probably to go make another axe
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

His head and eyes cast downward and he shook his head and quickly moved away from her. It was obvious that the prince was saying "pass".
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

Koko smiled as she looked at the prince in front of her. "I think you would make a decent friend." She said, followed with a nod.

Path Chosen: Friend
"You're not my type, and I'd fear you'd just get in my way, or worse. ... Pass."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"You up for pint of Guinness with me? I got you..." friend
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Friend!! Who doesn't want to be friends with a comic book character!?"
He looked up at her wagging his tail before dropping into a play bow and takes off with the zoomies like a maniac
“I could definitely use a puppy friend.” Her hand extends a treat to the puppy, petting him if he came for it.
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

Sadness. Like anger, it was one of those emotions that could be felt without experiencing it. It was the kind of emotion that permeated rooms, stretching to each corner, nook, and cranny. Although the cloud could never be seen, it could always be detected. Even if it wasn't outwardly expressed.

And, like with all emotions, there were different variations of sadness. There was disappointed sorrow, and the sort associated with loss. Bittersweet sadness. Grieving. But the worst by far, was the kind that went in hand with fear: the kind that stemmed from betrayal- where you didn't know why something was happening or why someone had gone out of their way to hurt you.

It needn't be said. Xailah knew something was wrong with the woman that occupied the space adjacent to her. She didn't know why, but she did know that the way the lady held herself was not one that reflected confidence. Or comfort.

"I think what you need is a friend." There was a gentleness to the way she spoke, every movement and word was carefully executed as if she were communicating with a flighty doe. She made as little eye contact with the woman as she could allow herself, fearing that if she gazed into those green hues for too long she'd accidentally intimidate her. "I'll be your friend," she offered. "If you'd like."
He ran to her side and laid on his back and looked up at her excitedly.
Sae (played by Cynical)

"Pass. I might mistake you for food." A soft growl left her as hunger was present. She leaves to go find a proper meal.
Death (played by SillySpider)

"hmmmm I guess I wouldn't mind taken somethin like you out on a date.
If you think you can handle a date with the dead haha!"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm, possibly friend. I mean, you are pretty much cool anyway." Matt pulled out two beers and then handed one to Death. "Beer?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus