Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Claine Moderator

Aaa that's so flattering 8) If you ever want to RP with me feel free to send a message!!

But for you--

I really like all the artwork and designs of your characters but I'll going to have to steal Zafnir! Characters burdened by guilt are just too powerful.
West will help with my beloved tan-skin, silver-hair aesthetic addiction. Thanks!
I've always found Lynx interesting! ❤️
Andréia da Costa is quite interesting. The idea of a fishing captain sounds like fun. She’s also super cool and well developed!
You play in the Star Trek universe? I am sold! I love it, and I'd have to say, hands down, that I would be all over the idea of sharing escapades with the former Captain turned consultant Thov th'Zeles. I already see that he's a character with meaning and has a station in life similar to one of my canons. What a treat!

Kudos for such interesting and very original character concepts, by the way!

Not gonna lie, I'm also kinda digging The Golden Blaze, Invicta. There was a time when superheroes were all the rage for me, but I stepped away from that genre, yet I still have a huge appreciation for them. The nostalgia of my old DCU days...~
*picks up James Moriarty bridal-style and runs off cackling while lightning flashes behind me*
Damien Chase caught my eye! I suppose that means he's coming with me now, muhahaha~
Takes Roland the Red! I love his story!
Imma steal Mr Anger Management Issues for grins and giggles
Claine Moderator

I'd have to take Kiran >_> I'm down with the body horror and blood magic.
I'm stealing Sparrow! ^_^ I adore her design and she's adorable, plus I can tell she's been around for a good minute and I love characters with established/roleplayed history!
I'm stealing Wren because I she's short and I relate to her in that manner. But also, because she sounds like someone that I aspire to be. I mean, I'm not six inches tall, but, y'know, close enough.
River Moore! I'm interested to know his many tales! :)
Rorik Reyns belongs to me now! He's got quite an interesting backstory, I'm rooting for him.
Hohohohohoho! I have an opening! Roland is mine!
I'm taking Dylan thanks
Plague doctor?! Come along, Belladonna Hemlock, we have work to do....
Yoink! Stealing Fred, I love the over all aesthetic of his and I love the creative timestamp storytelling of his history!
Don't mind me, just here to take Carabia off to another world...
I will take Seele please

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus