Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Noah. He is a cool, grizzled old dude. There is a great deal of nuance and weight to him that makes him feel like a real human with realistic problems, I'd choose him for a supernatural buddy-cop movie any day. (Azura is a close second but I am biased)
Pericles …. I could use a mage. Love the character story and the page is really well done!
Dana, she's cute and she likes hiking and dancing.
Hippity hoppity, Fallon is now my property. >:D
Underworld plant demon? Ollie, come along with me please.
Rot

Rorik Reyns for moi. He seems like quite an interesting person.
Zotikos looks pretty cool so just don't mind me stuffs him in a bag
ShadowFlame2022

*Steals Nyx* I was never here.
Alexandria Jarring. Wary of the Sith, but doesn't hate them. :)
Honestly -- and I have to apologize for this because this is sheerly preference-based -- I absolutely love it when people can role-play animals that do not speak whatsoever because they are...animals. So your Blue Eyed Crow, for example, would be fascinating to see because there would only be narrative.

I also have a few characters like that stashed deeply away somewhere, but a lot of people found them to be boring, but a really well-played, non-speaking character goes a long way! Does your Cat Sith speak? What about your Black Hound or scary spider, Drivels? Characters like that are very fun!
Luscinioide

<snippy snaps fingers>

A morally gray, villain-but-not-disney-levels-of-obvious-villain? Yes, please. You can leave James in a nicely wrapped gift box on my front porch. He'll make a fine addition to my wide library of 'false protagonists,' 'antagonists who actually have a good point', and 'super shady b####es.' I love super snarky characters that just drip cynical sarcasm everywhere. If a character makes you want to punch them in the teeth every time they speak, they're written absurdly well.
Four … I love the pistol graphic!
Dana Wyne~ I could see myself having some fun playing her.
Arle seems pretty cool! Really like the addition of her spells!!!
Sentinel. He seems really cool.
Rot

Lexicanum Hagios seems cool. I'll steal him.
I'm stealing Rece because he's the cutest little thing I have ever seen!
If, you don't mind, Rom... I'mma just yoink Amilegh from you for a time. <3
I like Nicholas ‘Nick’ Hellsing! Interesting backstory, and he could buy me a beer if he wanted. )
I like Nicholas ‘Nick’ Hellsing! Interesting backstory, and he could buy me a beer if he wanted. :)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus