Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there

I've been roleplaying here and there for quite awhile, plus I play DnD. I'm 23, she/her and I'm in the US central timezone.

With my schedule, I'm not sure how active I'll be able to be, but I'll give it a try here.

The character page thing is confusing as heck for me so it'll be a little bit until I have much up, but I will say most of my characters fit high fantasy, adventure settings. I typically play women, just a preference but I'll occasionally play a man. Beyond fantasy and adventure, I like most settings, as long as there's a little bit of action to keep things moving.

I also have an adorable little kitty named Hex, who is the sweetest thing when she isn't tearing up paper or biting toes.

It's super late here so I'll wrap this up now, hope to rp with you guys soon!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! Give Hex some love for me! See ya around and sleep well! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Wolfmaster072

7ceaa761968a224a7e078e7d0a048cfb.jpg
Greetings!

☾Hello, Beastie! I am Wolfmaster, though you can just call me Wolf or Wolfie for short! I am still new here myself, but I will still help you in any way that I can! With limitations, of course... If you have any questions about this site, don’t hesitate to ask, as I know that everyone here with try to help to the best of their ability. You can also visit the Help Database If you need help with coding or finding stuff across the site.☽

☾As for rping, my little Beast, don’t worry. You can always find someone willing to rp with you! To start off, you might want to search for an rp, but if you can’t find one to your liking then you are always welcome to put one up! I’m sure that eventually you will find some willing partners!☽

☾If you ever get tired of an rp, don’t be afraid to tell your partners that you are leaving. If you do or if you’ll be gone for a while, please tell them! People don’t like being ghosted and it makes it more convenient if you say that you’re taking a break. Don’t worry, as we will understand that not everyone can be on and that people are busy!☽

☾Last but not least, let everyone here wish you a warm welcome! We are all happy when someone’s new joins in and we all look forward to rping with you! Good luck, have a nice day, and welcome to our community!☽
Queen_of_Hell

Hello SilverRain, it is lovely to meet you and have you with us! Welcome to RPR, the friendliest community in the web! I really hope that you'll settle in soon and start some amazing stories and make some friends! It is so good to see creative people who love to write and express themselves coming to this platform that will offer them plenty of ways to show themselves off as both writers and fans of roleplaying!

For the starters, I have an advice! When you make Looking for Roleplay topic, I suggest being as detailed as you possibly can be about yourself as a writer, your style, your preferences and limits, and also what you in general look for in writing partners. This is the best technique for you to find the most compatible partners.

And a bit about myself, I'm just fellow dark supernatural enthusiast who's running a group here in RPR with simplified DnD system and dice rolls, including character sheets, and small community on discord and I am always open for a chat with the people! So feel free to shoot me a DM :)

Anyway, hope you have a wonderful time here and here's a cute gif for you <3

DJ8mhk9.gif
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
SilverRain wrote:
I've been roleplaying here and there for quite awhile, plus I play DnD. I'm 23, she/her and I'm in the US central timezone.

With my schedule, I'm not sure how active I'll be able to be, but I'll give it a try here.

The character page thing is confusing as heck for me so it'll be a little bit until I have much up, but I will say most of my characters fit high fantasy, adventure settings. I typically play women, just a preference but I'll occasionally play a man. Beyond fantasy and adventure, I like most settings, as long as there's a little bit of action to keep things moving.

I also have an adorable little kitty named Hex, who is the sweetest thing when she isn't tearing up paper or biting toes.

Hey SilverRain! Welcome to RPR. :)

There's a few DnD (and other tabletop RPG) players here. Once in awhile, a 5e play-by-post game will pop up. Less frequently, some other dice-based games show up. Though free-form is probably still the most popular.

The character page was confusing to me when I first started playing here too! I came from some other forums where you just make a character in a forum thread somewhere. But over time, I've come to really appreciate the ability to make visually appealing character pages here. (And the ability to post as my characters!). Now I feel a bit spoiled by it!

You get 10 free character slots with your account. Feel free to ask if you run into questions/problems using the character builder!

Love your kitty's name! I have 3 of the furballs myself. (I think I may be bordering on crazy cat lady territory! XD)

Happy RPing!

Juls
MordosKull

General Kenobi.

... I’ll see myself out.
Welcome to the site, SilverRain! I love your icon. :D Hex sounds suuuuper adorable too.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out!

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of tons of fun RPs!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Kim Site Admin

Hello and welcome! :D How did you find us?
Quote:
The character page thing is confusing as heck for me so it'll be a little bit until I have much up

Maybe we can help! What're you struggling to do/understand? :)
The character sheet system is one of my favorites but can take some getting used to. I recommend looking at other writer's character sheets to see what the end results can look like. Also, you can keep it pretty basic and then update as you get more comfy. I hope you find many lovely adventures here.

Here are some cute toe socks to keep your tootsies safe from Hex attacks!

3-Pairs-Cotton-Lady-s-Five-Finge-Socks-Cartoon-5-Toe-Socks-Womens-Cute-Japan-Cat.jpg_q50.jpg
SilverRain wrote:

Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Prince_Jin

Welcome to RPR! The character profiles were confusing for me at first too, lol. Once you get a hang of creating them, you'll be able to do them like they're no big deal!
Ghosty_Monsty

Welcome to RPR
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a great time! :)

There are all sorts of fun features, perfect for FnF, so that'll be cool to look into. there are forums and threads and Groups, Guides and games, a Help category with a directory and a forum; there are moderators, should you require professional assistance; There's probably an FAQ around somewhere... Hm. :P
The community is very nice and helpful (usually), and there's quite a bit of talent here as well! Also, there are events often enough, and there are shiny things and cool avatars and an art section. :) You can message plenty of people if you need help or want to ask a question or start up an RP, as long as you don't go around spamming people. :P You can even message me, if you want! :) I'll be happy to talk to you if you want to chat about fantasy, sci-fi, and strange pickles things. Like radishes. and eggs. And, I don't know, cucumbers maybe. Haha.
I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here if you put your mind to it and a little effort in, so I'll probably maybe see you around....

Just be good, follow the rules, and have fun! :P :D :) Bye bye! <3<3<3 🌹 <3<3:) :) :) ~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus