Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Chromie (played anonymously)

“My goodness! You are adorable! I don’t see the need to further explain myself.”
Alex (played anonymously)

The male looks at Chromie. "Simple. Cuddles. That's all, I think. Perfect size as well." He said with a yawn.
Marlie (played by Jejune)

Marlie would move her head slightly in a nod, opening her arms slightly as if asking for a hug. She seemed to take a liking to this boy
Nightwolf (played anonymously)

"I sense... the spirit of a child trapped within this doll. I would like to help restore you.. or at the very least... help you move on."
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Because they seem interesting, and I got lost again..."
Flux (played by GingerHades)

"We... God." Flux nodded. It was a bit confused as to why this deity wasn't an eldritch horror, but maybe the humans worshipped many different things? Either way, they were both gods (sort of), and Flux was happy to hang out with another one.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"All things considered," James began nonchalantly, "it really is no surprise that our paths should cross at some point. I run into all sorts in my line of work -- what's a creature defined by its disregard for the natural laws of the universe as we understand them but another notch on the list of those seeking my consultation? I'm a hot ticket, what can I say?"

t1WBEkC.gif
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"You seem like someone I'd enjoy hanging out with. And you are used to it too, wonderful." Drans looks the character in front of her up and down.
"You seem like a very relaxed person. Good for a change of pace."
"I-I think I need a doctor. " konikida mutters weakly while limping closer, blood covering his face.
gl-1461101-1635453978.gif
Ceevyi (played anonymously)

"You're sweet, and as a spirit, I can take care of your bloody face anytime." Ceevyi giggled.
Callyx (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"She does give me good vibes, caring ones specifically... plus she seems one who would really enjoy a nice tea party"
"Because I need something from them, or if it is just more of a convenience," Mary said, "I'm not too fond of humans and you look like one."

The doll threw a book at the strange being, seemingly amused at the personality it seemed to have, before falling onto the ground
Sapphire and Kylo Martin (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"The doll moved..." You have an alien living in you and a moving doll startles you? "Can we bring them with us!" Sure why not, new friend.
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Ooooh, you seem really interesting! I think we would be great friends" They said with a smile.

The doll slightly moved the ukulele near her, seemingly asking the person to play something for her. Her hands moved together slightly in an almost clapping motion, clearly excited and happy.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock drew his bow along the strings of his violin in a slow, deliberate gesture that pulled a long, dreary note from the instrument perched beneath his chin.

He took careful notice of the doll and her attempt to coerce him with an ukulele, but his refusal was obvious in that he continued to futz with his own musical preference.

"Music is the universal language," Holmes stated between his melancholic disport. Perhaps it was odd for him to quote so nonchalantly at a doll, but perhaps it was even more peculiar that the doll was able to comprehend him.

A unique encounter indeed!
Lilyan (played by Jejune)

"Hm, you seem quite..multidimensional." Lily laughed to herself at her own little pun, floating a foot or two away from the man as he fiddled with his instrument, cleary expecting some tunes. "Cmon old man, play me something! Or else I might have to snap those strings of yours...kidding, Im not that powerful yet. Or that mean for that matter."
Laralute (played by AgentMilkshake)

Well, you're a ghost so we'd probably meet in a forest or dungeon or somethin'. I bet you're here to give me a clue, or riddle or guardin' something really valuable or important that I want or need!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus