Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Jip (played by Juls)

Laralute, I heard there's a goblin lair up in that old mine. How about me and you go prank 'em?
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Okay, I can see us getting along with each other. I do have to warn ya that my job can make me quiet busy. Long story short it has to deal with outer space. Plus I can give you some prank ideas and more. "
Calypso and Kairo (played by GingerHades)

"Hmph. A space-traveling human?" Kairo rolls his eyes. "Well, if you're so busy all the time like you say, then maybe you won't annoy me. I can tolerate that."
"Well, If I accidentally step on them like a klutz they won't die." The mech says, in a surprised tone. "Who knows, maybe they could help function as a repair mechanic because of their short stature and, I assume, malleable body to squeeze in and fix harder-to-reach parts."
Gorgutz (played anonymously)

“Lookz loik he’ll be good in a scrap! HAR HAR HAR!”
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"Because they would be an amazing spar partner," Drans said.
"I've never met a living skeleton before. I'd love to learn more about them," Zer replied simply, though the awe-filled curiosity in his eyes was anything but simple. Living humans were already challenging, but he couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he tried to use his power on a skeleton instead...
Griffith Madden (played by AliRevellian) Topic Starter

"White-hair, green-eyes friends!" Griff exclaimed.
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"You've got demon in you. I can smell it," Hades stepped a bit closer with curiosity. "But that's not a bad thing! Can't judge you for something you have no control over. Hey, look at me; I'm a demon that sucks at being a demon, and to a lot of my peers, it makes me an oddball. In a way, we're both oddballs, I guess!"

Hades smiled warmly. "You seem fun, I think we'll get along great!"
Lex (played anonymously)

"Hades!" Lex beamed. "Um, we're friends already, so I think that's a good reason to hang out!"
"My dwarf, Killor is adventuring with you in Gary's D&D game!"
Alice Walker (played by Rieper)

To learn more about his band.
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"We have the same first name?" She shrugged.
Alisa Bifrost (played anonymously)

"You have dogs. I like dogs."
Zakariah Do'Urden (played by Akali_Fang)

She seems an admerial sparing partner And we both like the ladies, might be fun to hang around!
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I guess that's a little obsolete at this point," Jim shrugged feigning nonchalance. It looks as though his hired gun didn't have to pull off the job after all. The problem apparently took care of itself.

The criminal mastermind adjusted the cuffs of his dress shirt and swiped away invisible dust from the crisp lapels of his blazer with an unflappable lack of compunction. "... If he thinks he's getting paid for this, he's got another think coming."
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"Only because my job would require it. Plus I don't think they would like having someone thousands of years older than them in the same room as them."
Demeter (played anonymously)

"The only possible way I could associate with this delinquent is either as his parole officer or his warden."
"Huh, not really sure... I mean, she sorta looks like a character out of some RPG. I guess that's kind of cool."
Macy (played by Osris)

She tilted her head “l-looks nice…”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus