Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » (^o^)/

Hi there,

My name is Moony and I like music, daydreaming, pens, and creating OCs (I don't do CCs, sorry fandom RPers). I'm 16, I go by they/them, and English is my second language.

I'm sort of familiar with text-based RP (came here from Discord), but I'm still trying to figure out what it really is and if it's something for me. So far, I like fantasy RPs (preferably modern/urban fantasy).

I don't know the proper steps to get started on this platform, so please forgive me if I come off as stiff or awkward or something, haha.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day❤️
rolled 10d2 and got a natural 15. After the modifier of -1, got 14
2 1 2 1 2 2 2 1 1 1

Note: (ignore this I accidentally clicked "add dice roll" and now I can't undo it, help T-T)

Welcome to RPR,
🎬Moony!🎬
giphy.gif
Hello and welcome I’m glad you could join us on this beautiful site! If you need help or anything everyone is willing to help you out even site moderators!
Hello there, hope to see you soon and enjoy yourself
Hello and welcome! Hope you find this site as joyful as the rest of us do!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Welcome aboard!
Welcome friend! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site, and that you make plenty of friends! ^_^
Hello Moony and welcome to RPR! :)
hello Moony, and I am glad to see this community grow even more!
welcome person whom i dont know!

have a great time at rpr!!
NwJXT0D.gif

Though I am a canon player, I can never be anything but envious of those who have the creative capability to make their own characters and build their fantastic worlds. I think it is pretty amazing!

Welcome to RPR and I hope you enjoy what you find here. It is certainly very eclectic and there really is something for everyone. 😊
Welcome to RPR, Moony! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RP Repository.
Hello Moony, and welcome to RPR. :) I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't be afraid to ask for help with stuff around the site if you need it.
Hello and welcome to RP Repository!
hello moony and welcome to rpr!
welcome to RPR! like the user and the picture!
Welcome! So glad to see another friendly face :)

It looks like we might have a couple genre interests in common! Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to toss around character or setting ideas. Or even if you have any questions :)

Hope you feel right at home here!

XOXO
Cassie

You are on: Forums » Introductions » (^o^)/

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus