Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » AutoBots, Transform and Roll Out!

AutoBots

Greetings people of earth! I am looking for people who enjoy science fiction role plays!

My go to plot is that your character replaces Sam from the movies. I usually switch things up to make it more interesting though.

I have Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Arcee, and Sideswipe so far, and plan on adding more.

I hope I’ve interested people enough and am worthy to be on this site, because I’ve heard great things and really want to be a part of the community!
welcome.gif

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Icysoul

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR Transformers enthusiast!
Welcome autobots! I hope you can find someone who mirrors your love for transformers here!
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Hiya and welcome!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository!
NwJXT0D.gif

First off, welcome to RPR! Secondly, HECKS YES to another licensed character role-player! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one around. I mean, there are others, but most of which are original characters -- a big kudos to them for keeping it original, but there's something to be said about a role-player who can take a canon and own the heckin' heck out of 'em!

If you are looking for other licensed characters, a search or an advert might be in your best interest. I managed to find a few of mine by completing my profiles and going to public role-play forums such as the Forum Games. I recommend putting yourself out there and hopefully, you will find some fellow enthusiasts!

And lastly, I gotta share this story with you because of your name... Please forgive me ahead of time for the antics that will ensue.

One time at my old job my co-worker comes up to me just as giddy as can be and shows me her phone. She exclaims, "Look! I got a brand new phone! And because you know how I am, I went ahead and bought an 'autobot' for it."

"Nice phone," I replied, but then I had to do a double-take. "Wait, a what now?"

"Well, I'm always breaking my screens so I went ahead and got a screen protector and an 'autobot' for it to keep it safe."

"A what?!" I had to make sure I was hearing this correctly.

"A screen prot--"

"I got that part, but the what now?"

"An 'autobot'," she confirmed.

"Cari, do you mean an OTTERBOX?" I asked blatantly.

She looked at her phone and turned it around in her hands before looking back at me, confused. "An 'autobot', right? Is that not what that is?"

"Unless your phone is going to transform into something else entirely, then no, no that is not what that is! That's an OTTERBOX!"

And we still laugh about it to this day...
Aya

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR.

181c5369b1abfa46ee43e82d6d32875f.gif
AutoBots Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

First off, welcome to RPR! Secondly, HECKS YES to another licensed character role-player! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one around. I mean, there are others, but most of which are original characters -- a big kudos to them for keeping it original, but there's something to be said about a role-player who can take a canon and own the heckin' heck out of 'em!

If you are looking for other licensed characters, a search or an advert might be in your best interest. I managed to find a few of mine by completing my profiles and going to public role-play forums such as the Forum Games. I recommend putting yourself out there and hopefully, you will find some fellow enthusiasts!

And lastly, I gotta share this story with you because of your name... Please forgive me ahead of time for the antics that will ensue.

One time at my old job my co-worker comes up to me just as giddy as can be and shows me her phone. She exclaims, "Look! I got a brand new phone! And because you know how I am, I went ahead and bought an 'autobot' for it."

"Nice phone," I replied, but then I had to do a double-take. "Wait, a what now?"

"Well, I'm always breaking my screens so I went ahead and got a screen protector and an 'autobot' for it to keep it safe."

"A what?!" I had to make sure I was hearing this correctly.

"A screen prot--"

"I got that part, but the what now?"

"An 'autobot'," she confirmed.

"Cari, do you mean an OTTERBOX?" I asked blatantly.

She looked at her phone and turned it around in her hands before looking back at me, confused. "An 'autobot', right? Is that not what that is?"

"Unless your phone is going to transform into something else entirely, then no, no that is not what that is! That's an OTTERBOX!"

And we still laugh about it to this day...

That is hilarious! Thank you very much, and yeah few of us are around!

Definitely gonna take your advice.
Soundwave (played by randomentity777)

"Soundwave superior, Autobots inferior."

((Welcome to RPR. Soundwave has been my favourite Transformers character, and I hope to put him to good use.))
Hello! Welcome to the RPR, glad that you're here!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Auto bots…. Roll out!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay around here!
Welcome

You are on: Forums » Introductions » AutoBots, Transform and Roll Out!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus