Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Explain Your Profile Picture

Wew-Wew-Wew-Wew-wew
Werw-Werw-werw
mmmmbada-doo dah
Mmmbadadee skidididoodidoodididoodeedah
MangoNekros

My profile picture is well, me, sporting an AFJROTC Honor Guard uniform when I was a Freshman. This was taken in a photobooth with the other 3 members of the Honor Guard, but I only cropped it so you could only see me. And if you look, you could see how ugly I am
Just something to fit the general aesthetic of my username; a photograph of an anime doll ^v^
MangoNekros

2pointO wrote:
Wew-Wew-Wew-Wew-wew
Werw-Werw-werw
mmmmbada-doo dah
Mmmbadadee skidididoodidoodididoodeedah

What a heart-moving explanation. My life has truly changed to this. (Also I noticed that they're in a lightsaber duel. Pretty neat lol)
1) possum :^)

2) I was going for a sort of vibe that i can't really put words to, but the possum def follows
Reading and writing are magic so I wanted something that could convey that. Also, creative commons picture.
My profile pic is just of Bakugo. I was going to use it as a trace template but then forgot to. I honestly just looked up Bakugou and found that image, cropped it, and used it for my pfp. I think I'm gonna change it now because I have more pics if other stuff.
JetStorm

This is just an image of AJ,a character from the former(Still is) popular show,mlp.(I am a child at heart) This character in particular was a role model in my childhood,always honest and hardworking,and I did try and copy her personality. The series was made in 2010(So I was about 8 when I first saw this show) It honestly sucks that the show was canceled(It was aired for 10/i think,years)

Good thing Netflix and Hulu exist...
I want life to be balanced, so there's no Yin without a Yang. It's a teal color, because it's the most soothing color besides pink that I can think of. I also know teal is a symbolic color that means truth, and that's what I want to express.
This was gonna be a template for a tattoo I was gonna get but don’t have the money for it now. Mi madre and I love dragonflies and blue is my favorite color, irl it would be rare to found me out and about without wearing it.
JetStorm

Just something I drew, it is supposed to represent the zodiac sign, Gemini
My profile picture is currently a 3-dimensional, high definition image of Phanos Star. Phanos is, in essence, what a fusion between Thanos and Patrick Star would look like.

There is nothing else to explain.
My pfp is a thumbnail from one of my first "successful" YouTube videos. It's a screenshot of me looking through a spyglass alongside a friend of mine. We play in the same Minecraft world together alongside a few other friends from my old D&D group.
It's a drawing I made of my fursona being a COOL CAT.

UhXfAFj.png

and said drawing is a ripoff of that one DDLC meme of Sayori because I cannot escape that game no matter how hard I try
8e3.png
Well as of right now, it's Five from Umbrella Academy, pouring a drink. Somewhere in Season 3 I assume?

I really like UA right now lol
a picrew of myself basically lol
Mina Moderator

I'm sure that my pfp will change at some point, but this is a gif from The Love Witch. While it's one of the more weird films I've seen in the past few years, I found it to be visually stunning. I was positively enamored by the costuming used in this film, the makeup department did a fantastic job as well. It was like a fever dream, tbh.
It's an old photoshop work I did back in the day for a character, but I ended up losing it and instead only had the drawing as a discord pic XD. Also he was an edgy sort of character thus why most of it has dark color till the point one can get lost, so yeah...a reminder of my early days of rp when I thought edgy meant cool XD
It's Sakura Haruno, one of my favorite characters. She also appears stressed in this picture because I am, well, stressed.
It's Kanna from "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" looking confused. I felt it would better fit the aesthetic of this site better than what I normally use as my profile picture on other platforms, which is a picture of Lady Gaga wearing a fake pregnant belly during a live performance.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Explain Your Profile Picture

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus