Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Explain Your Profile Picture

Ozzyotter3001

I am The U Wotter and my favourite word is: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
psionicburst

I googled searched "The Most Perfect Male" and this is an image of one of the results. Obvious jokes aside, it's a picture of myself I took one day and spruced up with some filters. It is also the profile picture to my Bandcamp, of which I'm shamelessly going to post below. Please don't listen to my crappy music. You would be better off without it.

vzephyrion.bandcamp.com
Rogue-Scribe

Howard Bean cosplay ... fits my personality to a tee.
Besides, he's better than a question mark.
Was debating changing it up though... nah.
I am a huge fan of Audrey Hepburn
KingdomOdd1

I like worms ._. This particular worm is a Hookworm. I also do not recommend looking up the Hookworm and looking at the photos if your sensitive and/or easily grossed out. I showed it to my sister, who happens to be sensitive and easily grossed out. She didn't talk to me for a month...so yeah. If you care to know about my username, I have a kingdom of imaginary friends, my real life friends, and imaginary people, I am very odd, and I am 1 person. If you guys are wondering, no, my username had nothing to do with TheOdd1sOut, I have had a few people ask me if it was based off of his channel, but no it isn't. If you don't know TheOdd1sOut is a hilarious guy on Youtube, he's funny, entertaining, I personally look up to him, and you should check out his channel. Maybe even subscribe to him. This is getting pretty long, so goodbye, have a nice rest of your morning, afternoon, evening, night, and ect. Farwell, I'm going to sleep.

#notsponsered
My profile picture is of me or as close as I will allow. However, it changes depending upon my mood. It's usually my protagonist from Skyrim. I found it difficult to play other characters in the game so I came up with the idea of designing myself. He went through several phases and some of the early ones looked quite odd, but when better head meshes were uploaded onto the Nexus Mod site I downloaded them and improved his features.
I've been using the name 'Cosmo' for the last few years i've been on the internet, trying to come up with a cool username i thought of ChaoticCosmos and decided to put that as my user. For abit my pfp was an axolotl because they have some weird universal importance and because their cute, but now i just googled "Cosmos" and put the most fitting image result as my pfp lmao.
My current pic is one I took on a whim while visiting a small town in Virginia. There was a whole, amazing, neatly planted bed of flowers behind me. And then these two determined little plants somehow escaped and were pushing their way up through a crack in the concrete.

It brought to mind the quote: "Bloom where you are planted"
JetStorm

My pic is based on a former popular transformer series that used to be on Cartoon Network,but they only aired for three seasons,which is pretty sad. I remember watching it as a kid,and I would wake up my parents to watch it with me,even though the animation sucked,but the plot was awesome.The characters had interesting personalities and the writers made those characters so people would actually care about what happens to them.(I suggest this show to anyone who is a tf fan.) I also chose this pic because I also love mermaids.
*looks at profile picture* *shrugs* I got nothing
MordosKull

It’s a freaking axe, m8.
My profile picture was drawn by one of my fave artists "Kushinov Ilya". He recently just made an animated movie, which is so awesome! His art is amazing and he is one of my absolute inspirations in profile (portrait) art. I still have a lot to work on though. ^^
It's the logo of my NFL team, reigning Super Bowl LIV champions and future Super Bowl LV champions, the Kansas City Chiefs.
Wolfmaster072

Well... not much to it, really. I just needed a picture of a wolf. I guess maybe since they’re clouded in mist things are sort of a mystery and not what they seem. While things seem to be clear, they generally aren’t what you think... I also didn’t want a gender specific profile picture, but by my writing style you can probably tell my gender. I guess this way it fits with my “dark forest mist” thing and with wolves - which I like.
Let's see... I've loved Minato Arisato/Makoto Yuki -- the protagonist of Persona 3 -- for a long time since the game experience got me through a major part of my late grade school to early high school years when I was unspeakably lost and low-key depressed. He's also my greatest comfort character! I'm always so hyped when a related game for P3 was announced (P3D), and then absolutely blown away when I saw Shigenori Soejima's, the videogame artist, official art! I love the aesthetics of the P3D spin-off and Soejima-san's art just really made it all so much better when he drew Minato. I'm not sure if there's a visible indicator of Soejima-san's influence on my art, but I had a Persona friend tell me so once!

At the moment, I am fully committed, pleased and honored to featuring and showing Soejima art as my profile icons on the RPR! <3

P3D x P5D Illustration by Shigenori Soejima from the official visual artbook

s-l1600.jpg
j_a7980

It's how most adventures would end up I imagine
Mine is a picture of tommy lee with a cigarette in his nose from the band Motley Crue. There isn’t much significance behind it except it makes me giggle.
Queen_of_Hell

A statue of a crying Virgin Mary with a trashy image of a girl with vampire teeth and bloody knuckles just stuck over Mary's mouth.

Believe it or not it DOES have some sort of meaning, at least to me.

My whole aesthetic is vampiric in a certain way, however I was raised by a Christian father. We share very similar opinions, but yet again, my beliefs very much oppose his. I'm Anti to his Christian. However, I can never unlearn some of the things I have learned throughout the years.

So I see myself in this picture. Aside from it being my aesthetic in general.
Having a somewhat pushy parent in my life, I used to suffer from these crushing feelings of inferiority. Would compare myself to other people and self-esteem would drop as a result. The high expectations made me wish I was invisible. I thought that if I could be so generic that nobody noticed me, they would also stop noticing my failures. My avatar was so unremarkable he didn't have a face.
But it's gotten much better now. I keep this picture to remind myself that I've conquered it (even if those bad feelings will reappear every once in a while). Instead of comparing myself to others, I try imagining how well we could work together as a team. I don't intend for my life to be a sob story.
I found this picture while looking up"weird vintage photos" on google to make creepypasta characters and thought it was Hysterical. So i cropped the bear and it's now my icon. Some light digging found up the Teddybaren thing that went on in Germany iirc for a while, it's really neat and interesting and I need to get back into it haha
collapsed for convenience
]
33139d22cc539385fd7019ddaaa29767.jpg

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Explain Your Profile Picture

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus