Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » appreciation wall

Hello there! I currently have an appreciate wall on my profile, but wanted to add it here so kore people could see. This way you can people who I believe to be amazing, and hopefully role play with then yourselves! Feel free to add your own little wall to this post as well!

Okay, other than being exceptionally good role players I will split them up into groups as I see fit. Of course these aren’t their only wonderful attributes, but simply their highlights. I’m also putting my Favorite character of theirs.

AMAZINGLY NICE

-@ Abigal_Austin ( QueenAdelle)

-@ AmongstTheStars (Alavara)

-@ Heidi ( Nikia)

STELLAR CHARACTERS

- @ Mercyinreach (Imogen)

- @ Kruhee (Isadora)

- @ Auxiline (Mio)

AMAZING PROPOSALS

- @ Mayiamaru. (Narla)

- @ Gamerwoona (Charlotte )

Well that’s it for now! I know there are a lot more than need to be recognized, so please do so’
Yayy. You're sweet.
Rogue-Scribe

I remember doing a list recently so will post it here. I appreciate each and every one of these writers! It’s broken down into a few catagories....

In the OOC/IC list (people I RP with AND talk with)...
Skrifa ~ Runhild
Lady of Gondor ~ Scarlett, Annie
emi ~ Jenna, Ridly
Senora-Loli ~ Maria

In the OOC list (people I only talk with and have yet to RP with)...
Abigail Austin
Mercyinreach

In the IC only list (people/characters I only RP with and have minimal OOC contact with)...
Crimson Knight ~ Katherine Hall
ShanaPrimRose ~ Anastasia Josephine
MiaLouise ~ Marius Courtemanche, Madeleine Sabine Belmont I'm seriously behind in replying to this RP
Romy Eloise LeBlanc Anonymous
Bree Anonymous

Each and every one of these people have made my time on RPR a blessed experience.

Lastly, I give the biggest appreciation to Kim for her dedication and hard work that goes into providing us this beautiful role playing site for us all to play in!
Personality and overall roleplay and conversation:
Sweetest and most thoughtful roleplayer I ever met:
@Abigail_Austin ~ Alexander

Amazing creations and characters:
Most original races and characters:
@VoldarianEmpire ~ Voldarians & Lumni

Wonderful world building:
@KansasVenomoth ~ Majoria

Funniest character to roleplay with:
@Mr_Stick ~ Zombie Girl

Best artists:
Most detailed, realistic and mindblowing art:
@Acrid

Very affordable quality headshots:
@Elsyreth

Amazing templates:
@StaticNightmares

Mindblowing BBC coding:
@Fiebs
Thanks Syl. ♥️

Oh...alright. Y'all pulled me in. hehe. I get nervous with these kinds of posts because I know I'm going to forget someone, and I hate that. lol But I will hazard it.

Actually, I have a section of my profile for nicknames I gave to the people I roleplay with. I asked permission of everyone...except the several people I just added today....but anyway it's probably ok.

So I'm going to make a combined list...with the other list some of us made on the favorite person and roleplayer post a while back...(where I was also like...oh crap...I'm gonna forget someone! lol)

Ok, here goes:

My nickname list from my wall...

Syl: Authentic, Pure-Hearted Fantasy Weaver

LadyOfGondor: Badass With A Heart

Hikari_Yagaza: The Sweetness Thing Ever...with a dark side...dun dun dunnn.

LowRezCrab: The World-of-Intrigue Weaver

Skrifa: The Starlight Surfer (with a cottage in Middle Earth!)

Vali: Maker of Magic

BLNK: The Headspace Explorer

BooksAreBae: The Wisecracker

Pearlprettiness: Firestarter!

The Girl With A Voice That Could Rule The World.

Putty.

In her hands.

Forever.

Hollyfrost: Protector of the Last Unicorn, Sentinel of the Light Within!

SexySultryAngelBabe: Welcoming Warrior

North-wood: Conjurer of Supernatural Beings both Great and Small, both Fearsome and Fantastical.

Frick: (I can't, even) The Achingly Eloquent, Unfathomably Concise, Last Bastion of Honesty and Sincerity

Redrose: The Calm, Cool & Collected One

GarnaalProductions: The Noble Energizer!

EMO: The Chivalrous Poet

TardisCatTwo:
A Friend of the Doctor

Cookiesareyummie: Pia Douwes Fan (a.k.a. PDF)

Ok now...

Appreciation Wall

- these are all people I appreciate for various reasons!

- everybody is in alphabetical order and the plus means we talk regularly.

Birdy99 - RP, OOC, and Art
Blnk - RP and OOC
BooksAreBae - RP and OOC+
Cass - I just think she's cool
Celestina_Gray - HFY and Poetry
Cookiesareyummie - RP, OOC
Dream - OOC
Dunedain Ranger - Fan of his RPs and OOC
Eclipse (Spiritualeclipse) - RP and OOC
Emo - RP and OOC+
Frick - OOC+
GarnaalProductions - OOC
Hikari_Yagaza - RP and OOC+
Hollyfrost - RP and OOC
Inkwren - OOC
Jaybird - public forums
Kansas_Venmouth - public forums
Kim - Creator/Admin/Nice Person
Kruhlee - RP, some OOC (and first person I ever roleplayed with)
LadyOfGondor - RP and OOC+
LowRezCrab - RP and OOC+
MercyInReach - OOC and HFY
NortherStar - forums and such
North_Woods - RP and some OOC
Novalynn - HFY, Art Pool Thingy, some OOC, but mainly admiration
Pearlprettiness - RP and OOC+
Sanne - RP, OOC, HFY Founder!
SexySultryAngelBabe - RP and OOC+
Redrose - RP and OOC
Skrifa - RP and OOC+
SylOfficial - RP and OOC <3
Tardiscattwo - RP and OOC
Vali - RP and OOC+
Voldarian_Empire - RP (public forum) and OOC
Wixany - OOC
Zoe_Ana - RP and OOC

Ok now I have a master list if this question ever gets asked again. Lmao.

I'm sooo procrastinating right now but at least it's something that will make people feel good!
RimCaster

Folks that I respect for what they do/are:

Drink: For being total bro!

Pooka: For being walking encyclopaedia and amazing world build help.

Birdy99: For amazing art and public forum activity

Io(Iolantex): For being such cutie and amazing art.

JayBird: For being helpful guy when it comes to plotting and just being understanding guy.

KansasVenomoth: For being amazing and helpful guy when it comes to other people, also for sending memes which I might not understand or consider them funny but as long as they make others laugh I'm fine with! So I think there's nothing more to say. Amazing guy check him out!

SylOfficial: For being amazing older sister, that helps other when they need it! Never change sis!

Demilicious and Hadeslicious:For being amazing world creators, creating amazing world(Tam'nyer--a')

Churchatary: For being 'rotten' person with love for and I quote "Big Buff Dragons" also wonderful sci-fi creator.

SexySultryAngelBabe: For being nice lass, welcoming newcomers to this site.!

StaticNightmare: Well we might be different even though I see some parallels between us. Static is nice girl which have gone through some stuff nonetheless she manages to stay strong even though she doesn't think so. Also she's amazing worldbuilder and artist (especially her CSS templates)

Now last but not least Abigail_Austin: For being kind woman that wants the best for others.

People that I like to RP with:

River_Cipher

m3narrative
Hades_

RimCaster wrote:
Demilicious and Hadeslicious:For being amazing world creators, creating amazing world(Tam'nyer--a')

I cannot take credit for Tam'nyer--a'! I have added teeny snippets and birthed the beginnings of one race, but I cannot rightfully take credit. Instead I push it entirely on to my husband. He's the creator and founder behind Tam'nyer--a' and its immense glory. <3 I also want to put credit on one of our moderators, Dorian, because she's been a huge help to Demi in coming up with bits and pieces of the Flora and Fauna.

I will edit this later to include a favored wall.
RimCaster

Hadeslicious wrote:
RimCaster wrote:

I cannot take credit for Tam'nyer--a'! I have added teeny snippets and birthed the beginnings of one race, but I cannot rightfully take credit. Instead I push it entirely on to my husband. He's the creator and founder behind Tam'nyer--a' and it's immense glory. <3 I also want to put credit on one of our moderators, Dorian, because she's been a huge help to Demi in coming up with bits and pieces of the Flora and Fauna.

I will edit this later to include a favored wall.

Nah that's fine Hades. In my books anyone who puts effort in helping the world grow is worldbuilder even though they don't know it.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

RimCaster wrote:

Drink: For being total bro!

Pooka: For being walking encyclopaedia and amazing world build help.

Birdy99: For amazing art and public forum activity

Io(Iolantex): For being such cutie and amazing art.

JayBird: For being helpful guy when it comes to plotting and just being understanding guy.

KansasVenomoth: For being amazing and helpful guy when it comes to other people, also for sending memes which I might not understand or consider them funny but as long as they make others laugh I'm fine with! So I think there's nothing more to say. Amazing guy check him out!

SylOfficial: For being amazing older sister, that helps other when they need it! Never change sis!

Churchatary: For being 'rotten' person with love for and I quote "Big Buff Dragons" also wonderful sci-fi creator.

SexySultryAngelBabe: For being nice lass, welcoming newcomers to this site.!

StaticNightmare: Well we might be different even though I see some parallels between us. Static is nice girl which have gone through some stuff nonetheless she manages to stay strong even though she doesn't think so. Also she's amazing worldbuilder and artist (especially her CSS templates)

Now last but not least Abigail_Austin: For being kind woman that wants the best for others.

People that I like to RP with:

River_Cipher

m3narrative
Wow thanks for mentioning me. You are truly amazing and awesome also❤❤.
RimCaster wrote:

Gah! I did not expect this! Thank you so much! <3
When it comes to you, I have deep respect for how well your character profiles get worked out, Ragna being my favorite!
Her profile is so detailed and aesthetically pleasing that I now find myself visiting it to learn from the master and one day make my own character's profile as pleasing to the eye as yours is ^w^
Ascalon

Anyone who is nice enough to put with me
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I appreciate Kim sanne Abigail Adams dunedain ranger rune stoner cass copper dragon and all the roleplayers I have roleplayed with since I've been here.
nightmqre

My absolute best friend ever who I wouldn't ever change for the world: JustAPlayer . He's seen everything, all the ugly sides, breakdowns and tears, and he's stuck with me through it. We have like 10 unfinished RPs as well, though that's mostly on my part. Two of our characters are also in a Canon relationship, so we tend to focus more on that. But he's amazing, and I wouldn't ask for a better friend <3 (Our OOC chat has over 10 thousand messages. XD)

Generally people I enjoy talking to:

KV (KansasVenomoth). Always friendly, and I'm pretty sure he's what spiked my love for Pokémon back up again. Great sense of humour too.

Ark (Arkavious) Haven't known them long, but from the words we've exchanged so far they seem fun to talk to. Also, can relate most of the time with them.

SylOfficial. For just being a generally wonderful person to converse with and hang around. She deserves all the love <3

Churchtuary. He knows his shit when it comes to Sci Fi.

RimCaster. We are extremely different people, but I admire his honesty, intellect and knowledge.

IolhantheX. The sweetest person I have every met in my entire life. She's extremely caring and won't hesitate to PM you if you aren't feeling like a usual self.

HollyFrost. My right hand person and RPR's Non-Binary legend, Holly is a fantastic person to talk to. She's funny and mature.

Sticc. Another wonderful man to talk to!

Voldarian. Haven't seen a lot of him recently, but he's my RPR adopted father. He's a pleasure to talk to and joke with :D

The 2 people I can't get enough of RPing with:

JustAPlayer .

PandaPajamaEater
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Thanks Syl. ♥️

Oh...alright. Y'all pulled me in. hehe. I get nervous with these kinds of posts because I know I'm going to forget someone, and I hate that. lol But I will hazard it.

Actually, I have a section of my profile for nicknames I gave to the people I roleplay with. I asked permission of everyone...except the several people I just added today....but anyway it's probably ok.

So I'm going to make a combined list...with the other list some of us made on the favorite person and roleplayer post a while back...(where I was also like...oh crap...I'm gonna forget someone! lol)

Ok, here goes:

My nickname list from my wall...

Syl: Authentic, Pure-Hearted Fantasy Weaver

LadyOfGondor: Badass With A Heart

Hikari_Yagaza: The Sweetness Thing Ever...with a dark side...dun dun dunnn.

LowRezCrab: The World-of-Intrigue Weaver

Skrifa: The Starlight Surfer (with a cottage in Middle Earth!)

Vali: Maker of Magic

BLNK: The Headspace Explorer

BooksAreBae: The Wisecracker

Pearlprettiness: Firestarter!

The Girl With A Voice That Could Rule The World.

Putty.

In her hands.

Forever.

Hollyfrost: Protector of the Last Unicorn, Sentinel of the Light Within!

SexySultryAngelBabe: Welcoming Warrior

North-wood: Conjurer of Supernatural Beings both Great and Small, both Fearsome and Fantastical.

Frick: (I can't, even) The Achingly Eloquent, Unfathomably Concise, Last Bastion of Honesty and Sincerity

Redrose: The Calm, Cool & Collected One

GarnaalProductions: The Noble Energizer!

EMO: The Chivalrous Poet

TardisCatTwo:
A Friend of the Doctor

Cookiesareyummie: Pia Douwes Fan (a.k.a. PDF)

Ok now...

Appreciation Wall

- these are all people I appreciate for various reasons!

- everybody is in alphabetical order and the plus means we talk regularly.

Birdy99 - RP, OOC, and Art
Blnk - RP and OOC
BooksAreBae - RP and OOC+
Cass - I just think she's cool
Celestina_Gray - HFY and Poetry
Cookiesareyummie - RP, OOC
Dream - OOC
Dunedain Ranger - Fan of his RPs and OOC
Eclipse (Spiritualeclipse) - RP and OOC
Emo - RP and OOC+
Frick - OOC+
GarnaalProductions - OOC
Hikari_Yagaza - RP and OOC+
Hollyfrost - RP and OOC
Inkwren - OOC
Jaybird - public forums
Kansas_Venmouth - public forums
Kim - Creator/Admin/Nice Person
Kruhlee - RP, some OOC (and first person I ever roleplayed with)
LadyOfGondor - RP and OOC+
LowRezCrab - RP and OOC+
MercyInReach - OOC and HFY
NortherStar - forums and such
North_Woods - RP and some OOC
Novalynn - HFY, Art Pool Thingy, some OOC, but mainly admiration
Pearlprettiness - RP and OOC+
Sanne - RP, OOC, HFY Founder!
SexySultryAngelBabe - RP and OOC+
Redrose - RP and OOC
Skrifa - RP and OOC+
SylOfficial - RP and OOC <3
Tardiscattwo - RP and OOC
Vali - RP and OOC+
Voldarian_Empire - RP (public forum) and OOC
Wixany - OOC
Zoe_Ana - RP and OOC

Ok now I have a master list if this question ever gets asked again. Lmao.

I'm sooo procrastinating right now but at least it's something that will make people feel good!

Thank you
Redrose Topic Starter

aww so much love! It’s cute

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » appreciation wall

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus