Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The Clumsy Newcomer (who’s not so new)

Hello there, dear traveler! (╹◡╹)

I’ve been on this site for about a year now (I think) and I just realized I haven’t put out an introduction for me! Yeah, I have the attention span of a goat. Even so, I suppose this is the time when I tell you guys about me!

Name is Kloomsy, but you can call me Kloo, Boop, Thumper or whatever you desire. I’m a Taurus, I’m a young man, I’m taken by a wonderful girlfriend, and I have an ungodly obsession with crime documentaries. I swear, I’m not a killer.

I do have characters already. Wanna RP with me? Yes? Good choice because saying no would just make me sad like Eor from Whinni the Poo. No one wants that. (I probably spelled both those names wrong. Oh well.)

My Characters

Zaye Dorens - a sexy vigilante who hates almost everyone, plus for more points, he is a polite asshole. [Cisgender Male, chaotic neutral, and an adult character.]

The Captain - this man can be summed up in one word. He’s a pirate. He’s a handsome fellow, but a pirate nonetheless so don’t expect anything good from him. [Cisgender male, chaotic evil, and an adult character]

Lord Jaysong - an avian lord who just wants peace. Well, who knows. Who knows if he wants peace because he is as mysterious as your grandma’s second husband! Yes, you heard me correctly [Cisgender male, lawful neutral, and an adult character]

So uh, now wanna RP with me? Because if not I can always tell you about your cars extended warranty—I’m kidding! Maybe. Even so, if you want to RP with me, know these rules.
My Rules

- I only accept people who write 3+ paragraphs.

- I write all genres of RP!

- OOC =/= IC

- Don’t rush me for responses because I will never rush you for responses. But don’t ghost me either. Respect me and I will respect you.

I think that’s all I have to say to you. Uh- Have a good day! Or night. or evening… you get the gist! Farewell! (*^▽^*)
Spooky_101

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝙿𝚁! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗
Welcome aboard! glad you've been enjoying RPR, it's a cool place! ^_^
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

Since you've been here for about a year, I'm sure you probably don't really need the following links. But I'll go ahead and post them anyway, just as a refresher.
Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Hello Kloomsy! Belated welcome to RPR! =D
Welcome (kinda) to RPR,
🦑Kloomsy!🦑
giphy.gif
Haha well, still here is a welcoming!

I hope for the past year things have been great for you on here. If you ever need a partner just send me a DM
I’m always open :)
Hey hey! Welcome to the RPR! Hopefully you find someone who you're looking for to rp with!
Welcome to the rpr :D ik you've been here for a while, but its nice to have you .u.
Hello Kloomsy and welcome! :)
Good to have you, Kloomsy!
Hello Kloo! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey there, good to have you! :D
Aya

Welcome, I hope you like it here!
QGAD.gif

Welcome -- even though you already know the drill. I just have to say crime documentaries are my absolute favorite thing to watch. Unsolved Mysteries gives me sad vibes, but insatiable curiosity keeps me in check.

I can't say that I have much advice to offer since you already pretty much know what to do, but I can say that I envy your ability to take on RPs so freely. I sadly must limit myself due to time constraints, but I am hoping one day I can have routine and freedom to do as I please.

I just need that winning lottery number. Eh heh... 😅

I will keep an eye out for an opportunity to participate in something, though I tend to play canons and that is not always appreciated by some -- which is completely fine and understandable!

Have a good time and enjoy all RPR has to offer. I know it's one of my favorite hangouts for sure!

Love and Light!
Hello! I've also been on the site for roughly a year, glad you like it here!
Hey! I've also been on here for a good 3 months but I'm glad you like it here!
Hello and welcome! I browsed your character profiles, and they’re very well done. I’d love to arrange something with Jaysong sometime, they caught my eye the most.

Hope you have fun here, and find some enjoyable stories. Reach out if you’d like to see some of my own characters.
Kloomsy Topic Starter

Madam wrote:
Hello and welcome! I browsed your character profiles, and they’re very well done. I’d love to arrange something with Jaysong sometime, they caught my eye the most.

Hope you have fun here, and find some enjoyable stories. Reach out if you’d like to see some of my own characters.

Thank you! <3 of course, you are always welcome to message me about Lord Jaysong.
Kloomsy Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
QGAD.gif

Welcome -- even though you already know the drill. I just have to say crime documentaries are my absolute favorite thing to watch. Unsolved Mysteries gives me sad vibes, but insatiable curiosity keeps me in check.

I can't say that I have much advice to offer since you already pretty much know what to do, but I can say that I envy your ability to take on RPs so freely. I sadly must limit myself due to time constraints, but I am hoping one day I can have routine and freedom to do as I please.

I just need that winning lottery number. Eh heh... 😅

I will keep an eye out for an opportunity to participate in something, though I tend to play canons and that is not always appreciated by some -- which is completely fine and understandable!

Have a good time and enjoy all RPR has to offer. I know it's one of my favorite hangouts for sure!

Love and Light!

Crime documentaries have taken my soul. They have kidnapped me and there is no way I can escape. PFT.

Anyway; thank you so much for your warm welcome! And the fact you RP canons is super cool. I especially how you have a lot of characters from the Sherlock Holmes BBC show. Sherlock Holmes will forever be one of my favorite shows ever when it comes to the modern story and an actual good actor playing the character. Benedict Cumberbatch did such a good job. So did Martin Freeman when it came to John.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The Clumsy Newcomer (who’s not so new)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus