Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ☠️…Character Bust Raffle ☠️…(Closed)

Original Raffle
FtScnY0.png

Hello beautiful people of RPR, Inspired by the immense generosity of everyone during this fundraiser I am hosting a giveaway right here. No, I can’t give away items from the fundraiser because I don’t have the funds for that, but the next best thing is OC character art! <3

So, he’re the deal, I am giving away one free bust in a raffle, right here. This bust can be of any character you like, your own or someone else's on RPR (that would be a pretty neat thing to do!)

You will receive the full color copy of the bust, as well as the B/W shaded version AND the Line Art in the form of high quality PNG's.

I will roll a random number generator and it will do all the picking so this whole thing will be completely impartial. I will be rolling for the winner on August 18th, 12am PST (Pacific Time.)

This is my first raffle so please go easy on me.

I have never hosted a raffle before, but I have always liked the idea. If all goes well I will likely be doing it again with bigger prizes (of my own art) but I wanted to see how this went and get my footing.

How do you enter and what are the rules?

1) Comment below using your player profile about what character you want art done for, again, it can be your own or someone else’s on RPR. Maybe add something about the character and why you love them. Or why you love playing them.

2) Your character MUST be an OC (original character) and not a fandom.

3) Sit back and wait. You can comment multiple times, but you will only be entered once via your Player Profile. No profile, no entry. Sorry!! <3

4)I will be adding entered player's into a list here so that you'll know you're part of the raffle. If you don't see yourself pop up within 48 hours please PM me to let me know or comment here. I probably lost you and need a little help finding you!

Players in the raffle:
Numbered List

1 Hadeslicious for Baiken Played by Hadeslicious)
2 Dunedain-Ranger for Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (Played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)
3 GamerWoona for Ellarian Ralowynn (Played by GamerWoona)
4 Mercyinreach for Contessa Beauregard (Played by Mercyinreach)
5 DarkCrow for Lycah Ravensong (Played by DarkCrow)
6 Hikari_Yagaza for Nico Watson (Played by Hikari_Yagaza)
7 Abigail_Austin for Queen Adelle (Played by Abigail_Austin)
8 Cookiesareyummie for Sophie (Played by Cookiesareyummie)
9 LakotaSiouxWarrior for for Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (Played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)
10 Wanderlyst for Kaiden Decryst (Played by Mipps)
11 Guardian_Girl for Peregrin (Played Anonymously)
12 Dndmama for Lady Zoroaster (Played by Dndmama)
13 Somnom for Lian (Played by Somnom)
14 8_Stars_8 for Ariella (Played by 8_Stars_8)
15 Redrose for Finn (Played by Redrose)
16 Yersinia for Cecelia (Played by Yersinia)
17 tisonlychaos for Dorian Moreau (Played by DorianM)
18 DorianM for Dorian Moreau (Played by DorianM)
19 Guess_Who for Tucker Lee (Played Anonymously)
20 Kungfu6453 for Norna (Played by Kungfu6453)
21 Nivela for Estha Masson (played by Nivela)
22 Yzaiskane for Elrick (Played by yzaiskane)
23 Tusitala2017 for Rowan (Played by Guardian_Girl)
Thanks for reading, and GOOD LUCK!

EDIT/UPDATE:
The illustrious Somnom has kindly given a donation to this raffle! Now the runner up (second place) winner will receive a Rich Cupcake! <3 Thank you Somnom!

If you don’t win and you still want something.

I do sell character art, here are some examples and starting price points for each. If you want a quote, let me know Via PM. This is also an example of what I’d like to give away in the future! Granted things go over well. Perhaps a 3 tired give away... IDK yet.
Tg7ZQBe.png

★Okay everyone the raffle is officially over as if 12am PST!★

Thank you so much for everyone who participated, I loved seeing all of your amazing characters and the love for other peoples! The list for the rolled entry was as follows:
1 Hadeslicious for Baiken Played by Hadeslicious)
2 Dunedain-Ranger for Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (Played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)
3 GamerWoona for Ellarian Ralowynn (Played by GamerWoona)
4 Mercyinreach for Contessa Beauregard (Played by Mercyinreach)
5 DarkCrow for Lycah Ravensong (Played by DarkCrow)
6 Hikari_Yagaza for Nico Watson (Played by Hikari_Yagaza)
7 Abigail_Austin for Queen Adelle (Played by Abigail_Austin)
8 Cookiesareyummie for Sophie (Played by Cookiesareyummie)
9 LakotaSiouxWarrior for for Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (Played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)
10 Wanderlyst for Kaiden Decryst (Played by Mipps)
11 Guardian_Girl for Peregrin (Played Anonymously)
12 Dndmama for Lady Zoroaster (Played by Dndmama)
13 Somnom for Lian (Played by Somnom)
14 8_Stars_8 for Ariella (Played by 8_Stars_8)
15 Redrose for Finn (Played by Redrose)
16 Yersinia for Cecelia (Played by Yersinia)
17 tisonlychaos for Dorian Moreau (Played by DorianM)
18 DorianM for Dorian Moreau (Played by DorianM)
19 Guess_Who for Tucker Lee (Played Anonymously)
20 Kungfu6453 for Norna (Played by Kungfu6453)
21 Nivela for Estha Masson (played by Nivela)
22 Yzaiskane for Elrick (Played by yzaiskane)
23 Tusitala2017 for Rowan (Played by Guardian_Girl)
★OUR FIRST PLACE WINNER, LUCKY NUMBER 4!!!!★
eSZ53Ji.jpg
Rolled using this D&D Dice roller
CONGRATULATIONS Mercyinreach, you are the winner of one (1) full color character bust!

★OUR SECOND PLACE WINNER, LUCKY NUMBER 10!!!!★
5Q2Elfb.jpgJi.jpg
Rolled using this D&D Dice roller
CONGRATULATIONS Wanderlyst you are the winner of one (1) Rich Cupcake!

Thank you everyone so much for playing!!
Hades_

I would love another of your fantastic pieces, but this time for my character Baiken. While his name and basic personality are inspired by a canon character, he is an original creation for Demilicious' world Tam'nyer--a'. I'm really proud of my beast and the life I've created for him. He's a sweet man, but he has a lot of personal wounding to get over. I'd love a proper image of his face and I feel your art style could really make it come out and come alive. <3

Thanks for hosting this, Kruhee!!
Rogue-Scribe

This is pretty cool Kruhee! I would like to enter Aylssa Nicole Kennedy as she is my guy Steve Harrison's lost love from High School. Only time will tell if they meet again in life or ever get together, for the story after high school has not yet been written.
I would be interested in getting something for Ellarian. She's a complicated gal but can be sweet depending on circumstance. Sadly the D&D campaign she was built for has stopped a while ago but having something like a proper closure to her chapter would really help me move on.

If that does not interest you, my second choice would be This Norseman here as he is currently in active play and has become a secret favourite of mine - a repenting drifter and raider that is currently trying to settle down with a lovely, though somewhat airheaded dame.
I am entering with Contessa! Because I think you'd have fun drawing her hair.

I love Contessa because she's so colorful, passionate and has a rich backstory. I have not yet had the chance to play her as no one has been interested but I love her all the same.

This is an awesome raffle!
I think Lycah would look lovely in your style <3

I actually have yet to write for Lycah unfortunately! But she's a character who I bought off of someone else when they were selling their own OCs a few years back; I had loved Lycah since the moment I initially saw her design and I was so excited to have been able to grab her. <3

I do hope I can find some way to write for her in the future, I do adore her even if I have yet to RP with her <3
I would love Nico in your style. I have a peice of art for him, as well as a description written, but if he doesnt work then Lena Bryson would be great to get art for as well.

You are so cool to do this raffle!
Queen Adelle, I suppose. A character on my profile. That's an awful lot of work for you to do. That's nice of you to offer.
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

I would like some art for Sophie
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
This is pretty cool Kruhee! I would like to enter Aylssa Nicole Kennedy as she is my guy Steve Harrison's lost love from High School. Only time will tell if they meet again in life or ever get together, for the story after high school has not yet been written.
Thank you dunedain ranger and you also Kruhee for doing this.
hey, I'd like to surprise a user with an art of their character!
https://www.rprepository.com/c/kaidend

thank you so much for doing this hon! <3
This is awesome of you.

I would love to surprise this character with some art, as I know they've been looking at getting some art to replace the face claim they are currently using
Goodness your work is lovely!

I'd like to throw my Lady Zoroaster into the ring, if I may. She's a former villainess henchwoman turned semi-reluctant superhero. I'm really looking forward to starting an rp with her once my life becomes less hectic.

If she doesn't suit your tastes, I think Winter would look great in your style. She's an adventuress and treasure hunter with luck and skill on her side.
Thanks for holding this raffle and being so generous! <3

You already know that I loooooove your art so so so so much. And I'm gonna be greedy and enter the raffle!

If I win, I would like art for The LiLi!!
I think Ariella would work nicely. She is possibly my most used character. I love her. She has prominent and unique features that I think are fun.
I think it would be awesome to have Finn drawn! He was my second character I’ve ever created (First was Jaron), but probably my most loveable. And you know him well! 😉. Stubborn, cocky, brave, stupid.

Thanks so much for doing this!
What a lovely offer! :)

I shall enter my bastard rogue Brenna since all I have to envision her is a picture I stumbled across on Pinterest, but doesn't show her full face.
How kind of you! It's been nice to see all the community-run events popping up recently.

I'm going to nominate Cecelia. She combines my wealth of useless Victorian history knowledge with my interest in the medical and the supernatural, which makes her a fun one to write for.
I'd love to put up my friend Dorian's character, Dorian Moreau, for this.
Not only is Dorian one of my favorite people for her kindness, intellect, and creativity, but her character is a super cool badass that I love roleplaying with (even if it's been a while).
She's been so generous to me that I'll never be able to pay her back, but I might as well try. ^_^
tisonlychaos wrote:
I'd love to put up my friend Dorian's character, Dorian Moreau, for this.
Not only is Dorian one of my favorite people for her kindness, intellect, and creativity, but her character is a super cool badass that I love roleplaying with (even if it's been a while).
She's been so generous to me that I'll never be able to pay her back, but I might as well try. ^_^

You are the sweetest, Mel. <3 Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ☠️…Character Bust Raffle ☠️…(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus